Pearls Of Enlightenment

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The video at the link is unbelievable. Especially this exchange:

“Why are you so angry?” asked Hannity.

“Why are YOU so angry?” Ellison shouted back.

“You’re a broken record,” said Hannity.

“YOU’RE a broken record,” responded Ellison.

Hannity also asked the Democrat whether America’s massive debt was “immoral.”

“You are immoral!” Ellison fired back.

“I’m immoral?” Hannity said. “I didn’t do anything that’s immoral.”

Epic eruption: Dem explodes on Hannity
'You are the worst excuse for a journalist I've ever seen'
Published: 6 hours ago
by JOE KOVACS

Epic eruption: Dem explodes on Fox anchor

Muslims so love promoting the image of gentle, wise, teachers casting pearls of enlightenment to spiritually starved infidels. In truth, every one that I ever heard spouts circular philosophical nonsense.

NOTE: Hussein has been trying to establish himself as a spiritual leader since the 2008 campaign. He is still trying irrespective of all the lies he has told. That’s philosophical arrogance running amuck.

Ellison was not defending Islam, but he did try to defend the liar in the White House by claiming Hussein told the truth. And he did it by behaving like a stupid spoiled child arguing over his head. Ellison could only repeat Hannity.

Democrat Ellison is the first Muslim elected to Congress. Since he was behaving like an asshole, Hannity should have taken the gloves off and asked Ellison if he would protect and defend the US Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. A yes answer automatically denounces Islam. If he is a faithful Muslim he believes in transforming America into an Islamic theocracy. I assume he would have lied rather than admit to his true loyalty. Whenever an American Muslin says anything, always remember that Islam is a political movement as well as a religion.

My point: Muslims cannot have theocracy and the Constitution. The two are incompatible. I would love to see a dim bulb like Ellison dance around that one.

Last edited:
Keith Ellison has quite a reputation for his affiliation with Radical Muslims. Dangerous man. Hope that is one guy who does not get re-elected. We don't need terrorist sympathisers - supporters - in office here in America. We have enough problems as it is.

If he is a faithful Muslim he believes in transforming America into an Islamic theocracy.

By the same definition every faithful Christian believes in transforming America into a Christian theocracy.

I am having a really hard time seeing the difference between you and Ellison in this regard. Care to enlighten me as to where and how you differ?

If he is a faithful Muslim he believes in transforming America into an Islamic theocracy.

By the same definition every faithful Christian believes in transforming America into a Christian theocracy.

I am having a really hard time seeing the difference between you and Ellison in this regard. Care to enlighten me as to where and how you differ?

To Derideo_Te: Force for one thing; i.e., voluntary versus involuntary. Sharia law for another, and violent Jihad in order to establish a worldwide caliphate.

And please don’t go back to the Inquisition. I’m only interested in this country. From the beginning Christians lived side by side with other religions. More to the point no Muslim-dominated country could have ratified a Bill of Rights containing the First Amendment.

Forum List

Back