Demonic John Fetterman: Murderers Serving Time in Prison Are “Like Your Grandfather” (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is an insult to all grandfathers. My honorable grandfather fought the Germans in WW1. This guy is a certified loon. God help Pennsylvania if he's elected by fraud.

John Fetterman, talking about convicted murderers: “People in the public think you’re talking about all a bunch of Hannibal Lecters in prison — and they’re not! They’re like your grandfather. They’re like your grandmother.”

Fetterman-and-neck-bulge.jpg

Last edited:
This is an insult to all grandfathers. My honorable grandfather fought the Germans in WW1. This guy is a certified loon. God help Pennsylvania if he's elected by fraud.

John Fetterman, talking about convicted murderers: “People in the public think you’re talking about all a bunch of Hannibal Lecters in prison — and they’re not! They’re like your grandfather. They’re like your grandmother.”

My grandfather was nearly killed in WW2. He was on duty one knight, got drunk and....fell outz of za guardz tovva

Well my grandfather wasn't a murderer or a felon or a criminal. Think he spent the night in county once for kicking the shit out of another guy but that's it.

We need people who treat criminals like criminals.

Fetterman-and-neck-bulge.jpg

This whole business of emptying out the prisons, cashless bail, allowing a certain amount of criminal activity before making arrest or pressing charges, etc. all the while demonizing and/or defunding the police, calling for some to be replaced by social workers, making it almost impossible for them to do their jobs is mostly why violent crime continues to increase at an alarming date.

And politicians like Fetterman are the huge reason why as they glorify, idolize, make excuses for, and protect criminals while giving no help or assurance to the victims suffering harm or citizens endangered by those criminals.

And the huge influx of illegal migrants and the tons of dangerous and addictive drugs pouring across our southern border is not a small part of all that.

This whole business of emptying out the prisons, cashless bail, allowing a certain amount of criminal activity before making arrest or pressing charges, etc. all the while demonizing and/or defunding the police, calling for some to be replaced by social workers, making it almost impossible for them to do their jobs is mostly why violent crime continues to increase at an alarming date.

And politicians like Fetterman are the huge reason why as they glorify, idolize, make excuses for, and protect criminals while giving no help or assurance to the victims suffering harm or citizens endangered by those criminals.

And the huge influx of illegal migrants and the tons of dangerous and addictive drugs pouring across our southern border is not a small part of all that.

Vigilantism FTW!!

What's there to be sorry about?
Sorry bout that,

1. Are you being goofy?
2. America, is a third world country.
3. Most normal people are a little saddened by that.
4. But most libtards have no care in the world.
5. Where is it you stand MAGA Macho Man?
6. This aught to be good.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back