Demonic John Fetterman: Murderers Serving Time in Prison Are “Like Your Grandfather” (VIDEO)

This is an insult to all grandfathers. My honorable grandfather fought the Germans in WW1. This guy is a certified loon. God help Pennsylvania if he's elected by fraud.

John Fetterman, talking about convicted murderers: “People in the public think you’re talking about all a bunch of Hannibal Lecters in prison — and they’re not! They’re like your grandfather. They’re like your grandmother.”

Fetterman-and-neck-bulge.jpg

He's pandering to the black vote, obviously.

Fetterman was talking about grandfathers in lib la la land

I think that guy is a criminal.

He dresses like a scumbag and he defends criminals that are in jail, wants legalized injection sites for heroine paid for by tax dollars, wants to get rid of cash bail and says prisoners are like grandparents?

I think that guy is a criminal.

He dresses like a scumbag and he defends criminals that are in jail, wants legalized injection sites for heroine paid for by tax dollars, wants to get rid of cash bail and says prisoners are like grandparents?
All that makes him s typical lib

This is an insult to all grandfathers. My honorable grandfather fought the Germans in WW1. This guy is a certified loon. God help Pennsylvania if he's elected by fraud.

John Fetterman, talking about convicted murderers: “People in the public think you’re talking about all a bunch of Hannibal Lecters in prison — and they’re not! They’re like your grandfather. They’re like your grandmother.”

Fetterman-and-neck-bulge.jpg

When all you have is lies, it's doesn't say much about what Dr. Oz is running on.

When all you have is lies, it's doesn't say much about what Dr. Oz is running on.
You have to know that in the end that draconian measures will be the law of the land. The war against traditional families and children is illogical. This has slowly changed the nation into accepting as anything goes with very little ways of discipline enforced. Tragically there are good parents who are Progs who have helped to undermine the way they live.

Forum List

Back