Democrats: You're not there yet.

Um, wait, a virus that started in China would be more around because Hillary would have let immigrants who been here for decades have a path to citizenship?

Do you even think these things out before you write them?

Of course I do. My signature explains it all. Look, the Democrats could care less about the immigrants that came here, raping our women, robbing our stores, and killing our people. What makes you think they would give a shit about them coming here full of the virus? All they care about is getting as many minorities into the country as they can, and to hell with the American people.

They have a track record of it. Sanctuary cities, now sanctuary states, the longest government shutdown in our history over a crummy 3 billion dollar border wall, tabling Kate's law, warning illegals when ICE is coming to do business raids, just an entire history of pro-immigration legal or not.

We lost 10 million jobs in the last two weeks, buddy. The economy is in awful shape. Assuming we are lucky enough to go back to work in April, we'll be at double digit unemployment by then.

A lot of those lost jobs won't be coming back. A lot of companies will cut back the jobs they do have because there are no customers.

No, I don't think so. Besides the $1,200 check, the stimulus bill also contained an additional $600.00 a week for unemployment. Every state is different, but let's say your state pays $400.00 a week. That's comparable to somebody making close to 70K a year, which a lot of blue collar people never seen before, or a couple making 130K a year.

People will have money to spend. It not only helps while we are struggling through this, but will help with the recovery at the same time.
That $1200 will be spent in a week for most people. Unemployment will not cover the rent, car payments, health insurance, student loans....

By November, that money will be a distant memory

Spent in a week???? Then the problem is not the money, the problem is in their budgeting. If you are spending $1,200 a week, you are living pretty high on the hog.

Many lending institutions are allowing their customers to omit their bills during this time. My state mandated that nobody's water supply can be cutoff. Same thing with mortgage payments and even rent in some places. It's really bad PR for lending institutions to be penalizing people or destroying their life during this crisis.
I spend over $1200 a week
Don’t you?

Nope. Not even close.

Oh, Joe did good against Palin? How many years ago was that? This guy is mentally deteriorating every year. He's really going downhill.

Because of this problem we have, I think more Americans are going to tune into the debates than ever. I'm sure many of the questions surrounding the debate will be about this virus.

Naw, the debates will be a formality. My guess, by October, the economy will be fully in the shitter, Trump will be polling in the 30's, and he will only be going through the motions. Maybe attending some rallies (assuming we can even go back to having those) to feel that rock star rush.

Nobody gets the economy into a massive recession and then wins. It just doesn't happen. Ask Bush, Carter, Hoover.

All Trump had to run on is.......I may be an asshole, but the economy is great.

With a deep recession, he will have nothing other than blaming Obama

Most informed voters understand this is not his fault, and he was otherwise doing a great job. As for blaming Obama, you guys were giving him credit for all of Trump's success when the economy was roaring along. Now all of a sudden when the economy turned the other way because of the virus, it's Trump's economy now and not DumBama's.
Was the Great Depression Hoover’s fault?

Trump can’t run on.......I used to have a great economy and now that I don’t, It’s Obama’s fault

Dems will hammer him on each bad decision, false predictions and lies told by Trump.

It's the beginning of April. November is seven months away. If we can get control of this thing by June, the economy going back upwards, the stock market recovering, will you give Trump credit for restoring our economy? No. You will say it's Obama's economy again.
You are kidding yourself
We haven’t even hit rock bottom yet. Even once it does, we cannot just turn on the spigot and have the economy recover.
Many marginal businesses will not recover.

Correct, some won't. It all depends on the spending by the American people. The states with fewer problems will be the first ones to get back into the ball game. Once we have enough N-95 masks for all citizens, people will be less fearful of going out to stores and in public.

Right now, the only time I leave home is to go shopping. Once in a while a fast food restaurant, but only through the drive-thru since it's less likely to get infected that way. When I do go to the store, most everybody is distancing themselves, and many are wearing some kind of face protection. So we will turn this around.
I doubt we can just clap our hands and everything will return back to normal once the all clear sounds.

Many businesses that were on shaky ground will not survive. Even if a business does open up, their customers and suppliers may not have recovered.

I never said a snap of the fingers. What people realize is what caused this upcoming recession. What it's going to take is some positive news. First the peak of this thing. Then the decline. By then, enough masks for everybody. Within the next month, we will have more reports on the results of using hydroxychlorquine. If they are anything like the results we've seen so far, that means less deaths and more lives saved.

You on the left need to learn how to be more optimistic.
Not optimistic, realistic

You didn’t say snap your fingers but did say recover by November.

Don’t think we will be recovered medically or economically by then.

But by then we could be going in the right direction and seeing gains in employment and the market.

Um, wait, a virus that started in China would be more around because Hillary would have let immigrants who been here for decades have a path to citizenship?

Of course I do. My signature explains it all. Look, the Democrats could care less about the immigrants that came here, raping our women, robbing our stores, and killing our people. What makes you think they would give a shit about them coming here full of the virus? All they care about is getting as many minorities into the country as they can, and to hell with the American people.

They have a track record of it. Sanctuary cities, now sanctuary states, the longest government shutdown in our history over a crummy 3 billion dollar border wall, tabling Kate's law, warning illegals when ICE is coming to do business raids, just an entire history of pro-immigration legal or not.

We lost 10 million jobs in the last two weeks, buddy. The economy is in awful shape. Assuming we are lucky enough to go back to work in April, we'll be at double digit unemployment by then.

A lot of those lost jobs won't be coming back. A lot of companies will cut back the jobs they do have because there are no customers.

No, I don't think so. Besides the $1,200 check, the stimulus bill also contained an additional $600.00 a week for unemployment. Every state is different, but let's say your state pays $400.00 a week. That's comparable to somebody making close to 70K a year, which a lot of blue collar people never seen before, or a couple making 130K a year.

People will have money to spend. It not only helps while we are struggling through this, but will help with the recovery at the same time.
You republicans are about as unamerican as it gets. The immigrants that come here you racist fuck, commit less crime than you whites who think this is only your country. Your ass descended from illegal immigrants that bought disease to the native populations here, shut the fuck up about immigration. And that virus, well scientists are saying it s been around for along time and therefore it probably did not originate in china.

We all know where it originated from. It's actually a virus that came from animals. Wuhan China sells dog and cat meat. That's what the people eat over there. A theory is somebody was experimenting with the virus to rid their bats of it so people who eat bats could do so safely.

If somebody in your area is murdered, it's something you could not have stopped in most cases. You don't have a crystal ball, and Americans have rights which prevent you from stopping the murder. However, every American killed by an illegal could have been stopped, because they are not supposed to be here in the first place. If they are not killing or stealing, they are getting drunk and driving around in cars. Every American death is blood on the hands of those who support illegal immigration.

The problem is that the left (and yes, some on the right) places a higher priority for them than they do Americans. Because of that, many Americans die needlessly. They do all those things, and take our jobs, especially those blue collar jobs. Some day, you blacks will be educated enough to realize how the Democrat party is selling you out, given the fact those jobs are taken by black people. But then again, it's likely that won't happen either.

Oh, Joe did good against Palin? How many years ago was that? This guy is mentally deteriorating every year. He's really going downhill.

Because of this problem we have, I think more Americans are going to tune into the debates than ever. I'm sure many of the questions surrounding the debate will be about this virus.

Naw, the debates will be a formality. My guess, by October, the economy will be fully in the shitter, Trump will be polling in the 30's, and he will only be going through the motions. Maybe attending some rallies (assuming we can even go back to having those) to feel that rock star rush.

Nobody gets the economy into a massive recession and then wins. It just doesn't happen. Ask Bush, Carter, Hoover.

Most informed voters understand this is not his fault, and he was otherwise doing a great job. As for blaming Obama, you guys were giving him credit for all of Trump's success when the economy was roaring along. Now all of a sudden when the economy turned the other way because of the virus, it's Trump's economy now and not DumBama's.

Trump can’t run on.......I used to have a great economy and now that I don’t, It’s Obama’s fault

Dems will hammer him on each bad decision, false predictions and lies told by Trump.

It's the beginning of April. November is seven months away. If we can get control of this thing by June, the economy going back upwards, the stock market recovering, will you give Trump credit for restoring our economy? No. You will say it's Obama's economy again.
You are kidding yourself
We haven’t even hit rock bottom yet. Even once it does, we cannot just turn on the spigot and have the economy recover.

Correct, some won't. It all depends on the spending by the American people. The states with fewer problems will be the first ones to get back into the ball game. Once we have enough N-95 masks for all citizens, people will be less fearful of going out to stores and in public.

Right now, the only time I leave home is to go shopping. Once in a while a fast food restaurant, but only through the drive-thru since it's less likely to get infected that way. When I do go to the store, most everybody is distancing themselves, and many are wearing some kind of face protection. So we will turn this around.
I doubt we can just clap our hands and everything will return back to normal once the all clear sounds.

Many businesses that were on shaky ground will not survive. Even if a business does open up, their customers and suppliers may not have recovered.

I never said a snap of the fingers. What people realize is what caused this upcoming recession. What it's going to take is some positive news. First the peak of this thing. Then the decline. By then, enough masks for everybody. Within the next month, we will have more reports on the results of using hydroxychlorquine. If they are anything like the results we've seen so far, that means less deaths and more lives saved.

I believe we may have already seen the peak of the thing. Since the 16th of March, the death rate has stopped climbing higher and for almost the past week, it has been remaining pretty flat. In another week, we may begin to see it dropping.

View attachment 319103

I'm placing a lot of faith in hydroxychloroquine. If the results are similar to what we've seen so far, and we could start using it on a regular basis, we may be able to save a lot of lives.

That $1200 will be spent in a week for most people. Unemployment will not cover the rent, car payments, health insurance, student loans....

Spent in a week???? Then the problem is not the money, the problem is in their budgeting. If you are spending $1,200 a week, you are living pretty high on the hog.

Many lending institutions are allowing their customers to omit their bills during this time. My state mandated that nobody's water supply can be cutoff. Same thing with mortgage payments and even rent in some places. It's really bad PR for lending institutions to be penalizing people or destroying their life during this crisis.
Don’t you?

Nope. Not even close.
Two weeks?
How long will $1200 last you if you are out of work?

You are kidding yourself

But by then we could be going in the right direction and seeing gains in employment and the market.

We are going to see 20 percent unemployment and negative 10 GDP

Not going to recover quickly

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

So you've read the same writing on the wall that many of us have.
Joe 'Beijing' Biden is a non-starter!

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

Most of Americans disagree with you

Yeah, all the ones that are not going to vote. :auiqs.jpg:

You are kidding yourself

We are going to see 20 percent unemployment and negative 10 GDP

Not going to recover quickly

The only way we'd see 20% unemployment is if our states instituted and enforced a shut-down law. After they get control of this, there will be no 20% unemployment.

Don’t you?

Nope. Not even close.
Two weeks?
How long will $1200 last you if you are out of work?

Well over a month, that's for sure. Just have to pay for food, utilities, cell phone,cable and internet bill.

They voted last time
They came out in droves in 2018

They voted last time
They came out in droves in 2018

Given the fact the MSM reported over 90% negative on Trump all the time, does that surprise you?

Bad news for ya, and that is both parties had huge turnouts last midterms. It's just that hate won that round, and we all know that's all Democrats have to promote--hate.

The American public generally doesn't like a one-party government. It's common that people vote for a change in leadership of the House to the President. But now that the public has seen the petulant way the Democrats have behaved, with Kavanaugh, with the phony Russian collusion, with the Ukraine phone call and the impeachment, holding up aid to citizens to promote their idiotic environmental agenda, and now in the midst for a crisis, wanting yet another investigation into the President, perhaps we will lose that concern of different leadership in the House.

My advice to you is don't hope and pray Sloppy Joe beats Trump, worry more about Piglosi going down as the first female Speaker to lose that position twice in her career.

Again, so many things factually wrong. The Virus was brought back to this country by AMERICAN BUSINESS TYPES flying on airplanes from infected countries, not poor people coming up looking for menial work.

Look, you're a racist. I get that. Your anger makes you stupid and crazy, but you need to fix what is wrong with you, buddy.

none of which has anything to do with a virus. You see, the one thing that make a virus better than you is that a virus isn't racist. It'll infect you if you are American, Chinese or Mexican. It doesn't give a fuck about walls and it can't be bullied into submission.

Glad you have dreams. But in reality, you'll be lucky to keep the Congress after this based on the way the commies are conducting themselves. People are just sick of it already. They are using a crisis to promote their politics, and that makes a lot of people sick to their stomach.

It makes the Trump Cult sick, the rest of will put the blame for this on Trump where it belongs.

Um, yeah, that will just make matters kind of worse. People will take the opportunity to just sit on their asses rather than go look for a job until those benefits run out. Productivity will suffer. You don't think these things out at all, do you?

What should have happened is that there should have been JOB PROTECTION written into the bill. If you let people go, you have to call THOSE PEOPLE back first when you are hiring again. Employers won't do that, just like they didn't do that in 2001 or 2008. They will look at the opportunity to sort through resumes to get better people they can hire cheaper. That's why things won't just "snap back" when the Quarantine is lifted in May or June.

I have a thought for you! Your not smart, Trump is doing an incredible job is by far one of the greatest presidents this country has ever had, you can’t beat his passion, or courage.

Maybe Michelle Obama could win with her race card, but she hates America so I doubt it

We were heading in the right direction in November 1992, but people still voted GH Bush out on his ass. No, people won't give you credit for "the right direction" after they've been unemployed for weeks, or lost their business, or had to sell their possessions on Ebay.

They'll be looking to take it out on someone, and there's Trump, just sitting there like a big fat orange blob.

Who else to blame for the spreading of this virus because our leader ,the republican king acted like an idiot when he could have done more and earlier? Who is he blaming now; Hillary ?? Obama ? Dems? Gov's? AND this AH puts his son in law in charge ? The thieving retard??

I have a thought for you! Your not smart, Trump is doing an incredible job is by far one of the greatest presidents this country has ever had, you can’t beat his passion, or courage.

This is what a cult looks like, people.

1586054171093.png

Forum List

Back