Democrats Would Back Biden in 2024 Despite Strikingly Low Approval: Poll

Any Democrat is better than a fascist Republican. I would prefer to back Amy Klobuchar. she'd be ideal.

Fascist? You better check your dnc talking points. The new buzz word you’re being told to use is autocracy and it’s derivatives.

Latest reports say it is taking up to two weeks to off load ships arriving in U.S. ports and longer to move the off loaded goods from the ports to where they are supposed to go. That is an improvement over late last year, but still unacceptable. Mayor Pete seems to have no solutions to it. The administration pretty much ignores the whole thing.

Now if that is your definition of "Biden derangement syndrome" I guess I've got it because I see that as a transportation snarl.
You mean the reports you're not citing?

From your source:

"Conditions at LA/Long Beach have improved over the past few months, but congestion in other parts of the country, including east coast ports, is worsening."

So here we are in the dichotomy: Thread titles say 71% of Americans don't want Biden to run in 2024; Trump's lead on Biden Increases in Hypothetical Matchup, Biden's Approval Hits 33 and Democrats want 2024 Options, etc.

But a new Politco poll says if Biden is the nominee, most Democrats will vote for him.

Do Democrats really accept what is happening in America right now? Sky high inflation, shortages, transportation snarls, threats of higher taxes, an open border overrun by millions of illegals, extreme leftwing social issues take prominence over everything else, etc.? They hate the GOP or conservative ideology so much they choose the current situation no matter what?

Given the dismal approval ratings of the most likely Democrat candidates, Biden may be the choice.

Democrats are obviously not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Recently the Party has turned batshit crazy and their President is suffering from dementia.

If he does run in 2024, Joe will likely be a babbling idiot. He’s not far from that stage right now. In 2024, Joe will likely have a hard time remembering what a podium is for.

in all fairness, we're past left vs right. we are so far off the deep end we have left, right and whatever the hell the "progressives" are doing now.

now truth be told, in these cases most people don't vote FOR biden in as much AGAINST trump.

that's how fucked up we've become but we treat our politicians like shit (and at times for good reason) so why would a good character person on either side want to run?

that has to be a strong desire for country over politics. in that light, im watching tulsi gabbard a lot these days. no i don't agree with all she says but she fights for the foundation, not the party.

*that* is critical right now.
Why Tulsi Gabbard isn't a conservative got me scratching my head. On top of that she committed Democrat political suicide when she started showing up on Fox News A LOT bashing Democrat policies... lol.

Latest reports say it is taking up to two weeks to off load ships arriving in U.S. ports and longer to move the off loaded goods from the ports to where they are supposed to go. That is an improvement over late last year, but still unacceptable. Mayor Pete seems to have no solutions to it. The administration pretty much ignores the whole thing.

Now if that is your definition of "Biden derangement syndrome" I guess I've got it because I see that as a transportation snarl.
Wonder why the military (national guard maybe), wasn't moved in to off load the ship's and run the nation's ports in an emergency ????????? Wonder why they weren't deployed to the nation's borders to assist with the stopping the invasion ???? Ohh that's right, we have democrat's in charge.

Why Tulsi Gabbard isn't a conservative got me scratching my head. On top of that she committed Democrat political suicide when she started showing up on Fox News A LOT bashing Democrat policies... lol.
yea, i follow her on facebook. she's called the RUSSIAN ASSET all the time. but hey, if CNN and the "democratic media" won't let her speak, who can blame her?

So here we are in the dichotomy: Thread titles say 71% of Americans don't want Biden to run in 2024; Trump's lead on Biden Increases in Hypothetical Matchup, Biden's Approval Hits 33 and Democrats want 2024 Options, etc.

But a new Politco poll says if Biden is the nominee, most Democrats will vote for him.

Do Democrats really accept what is happening in America right now? Sky high inflation, shortages, transportation snarls, threats of higher taxes, an open border overrun by millions of illegals, extreme leftwing social issues take prominence over everything else, etc.? They hate the GOP or conservative ideology so much they choose the current situation no matter what?

Given the dismal approval ratings of the most likely Democrat candidates, Biden may be the choice.

By 2024, we're looking at people over 70 getting a lethal strain of Covid, Monkey Pox, or another Wuhan creation courtesy of the Chinese who got rid of half their population with Mao's reign of terror. If they'd wipe out half their own, what are they going to attempt to do away with all of us? I heard a rumble the other day that China was looking at North Korea to introduce California to the wiles of nukes whose details were furnished them by the Clinton administration years ago. Some of us have been around long enough to remember that little detail that will have big consequences someday, somewhere on the planet. They say a nuclear war could send the earth off its orbit and turn us into another Venus or Mars, the dead planets.

Why then are MSM, late night comedy, his own party and others turning on him now?

yea, i follow her on facebook. she's called the RUSSIAN ASSET all the time. but hey, if CNN and the "democratic media" won't let her speak, who can blame her?
Remember shortly after she was elected, she went to Syria and her party went bonkers?

Pelosi "Nothing to see there"

I knew then she was doing something right.

Democrats are obviously not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Recently the Party has turned batshit crazy and their President is suffering from dementia.

If he does run in 2024, Joe will likely be a babbling idiot. He’s not far from that stage right now. In 2024, Joe will likely have a hard time remembering what a podium is for.
Somewhere in there is the 'cult' thing, a sort of religion. They are required to ignore everything President Trump was able to accomplish for America and the world really, and go to the Alinsky model of freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Nothing matters other than the mean tweets and something he said taken out of full context that they can pretend that is all that he was. That is precisely what the Jan 6 Commission is all about. The disaster that Biden and company have been for the country is completely ignored.

And whomever the Democrat candidate is, he or she will be heads and shoulders better than Trump or any other Republican who is the nominee. On another forum I participate in, they are desperately trying to convince us that Biden is fine, no dementia or some other cognizant disability. A couple of people claim to be trained in the field of dementia and say he is fine.

So yeah. I can believe those caught up in that particular religion will vote for Biden again if he is the candidate.

By 2024, we're looking at people over 70 getting a lethal strain of Covid, Monkey Pox, or another Wuhan creation courtesy of the Chinese who got rid of half their population with Mao's reign of terror. If they'd wipe out half their own, what are they going to attempt to do away with all of us? I heard a rumble the other day that China was looking at North Korea to introduce California to the wiles of nukes whose details were furnished them by the Clinton administration years ago. Some of us have been around long enough to remember that little detail that will have big consequences someday, somewhere on the planet. They say a nuclear war could send the earth off its orbit and turn us into another Venus or Mars, the dead planets.
Well I'm not quite there in thinking that will be the scenario in 2024 yet :), but for sure the weakness of the 'Biden doctrine' or should we say the lack thereof has emboldened North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, all the bad actors who are unafraid of us, unafraid of an incapacitated and toothless President, unafraid of our 'woke' military. I am pretty darn sure if Trump was still at the helm, Putin would not have invaded the Ukraine and there would be a whole lot less saber rattling from those other countries.

Why then are MSM, late night comedy, his own party and others turning on him now?
Dismal ratings that continue to sink I think. They hope to regain some of their market share by demonstrating a little more integrity maybe, but they are still who they are. They have not completely turned on him. They still are not reporting most of the news bad for Democrats out there. You don't see any of them doing any in depth reporting on Hunter's laptop or the very obvious likely corruption there. You don't see them doing any responsible reporting on the disaster of millions of illegals, some of them very bad actors, pouring across our borders. Etc. Etc. Etc.

And, if they decide they've empowered the Republican too much, you can be sure they will rehabilitate Biden quickly.

Forum List

Back