Democrats Would Back Biden in 2024 Despite Strikingly Low Approval: Poll

We can hope that will make a difference. But 2024 is a long way away. Even a GOP majority in the House and Senate isn't a given this far from the election. We must be be wary of being overly confident and we sure can't afford to be complacent.
I believe it is. The negative polling comes from the far left pollsters.

The poll didn't address whether Biden would win. It was just on whether Democrats would vote for him if he ran. And the result was that most would. And I don't think it was wrong.
It said Trump is leading 44% to 39%. According to that, Biden would lose. I believe 39% is less than 44%. I could be wrong... :dunno:

That's politics.
Yep. And we the people are much the poorer for it.

It has been interesting though that the one element they seemed to have forgotten about in the election process is that they can dictate the policy and legislation they want and know he'll sign it as well as read whatever--and I do mean WHATEVER--they put on the teleprompter or put in his hands. But they forgot that the world expects to see and hear the U.S. President and even their own media propaganda people need camera time with him. And they're having a terrible time controlling that. A case of COVID can't last forever.

By the look at the caliber of the Democrats in this place, I would say that they would support Charles Manson if he just had a D next to his name on the ballot
This is true. They've already supported that awful Beto, the fake Hispanic, and Buttigieg, the homosexual with a "husband" who is raising two VERY unlucky twin boys begotten by someone else entirely.

Well: I guess it wouldn't exactly be incest, then.

But they forgot that the world expects to see and hear the U.S. President and even their own media propaganda people need camera time with him.
This kind of stuff has never been important to me. Populism blows. I like it way better when I don't hear all that much from politicians. Talk about policy? I'm all ears.

In 2020, the Democrats had a huge primary field- more than 2 dozen choices put their hats in the ring for the nomination.

Joseph R. "Sleepy Joe" Biden was overwhelmingly the most capable, competent and qualified of the large and impressive group.

Nothing has really changed since them
Caught the sarcasm or fecitious jest of your post... LOL... You are right that as bad as Biden is, they were and still are a lot worse. Now that's saying nothing really, because all Democrat's are the same. :)

So here we are in the dichotomy: Thread titles say 71% of Americans don't want Biden to run in 2024; Trump's lead on Biden Increases in Hypothetical Matchup, Biden's Approval Hits 33 and Democrats want 2024 Options, etc.

But a new Politco poll says if Biden is the nominee, most Democrats will vote for him.

Do Democrats really accept what is happening in America right now? Sky high inflation, shortages, transportation snarls, threats of higher taxes, an open border overrun by millions of illegals, extreme leftwing social issues take prominence over everything else, etc.? They hate the GOP or conservative ideology so much they choose the current situation no matter what?

Given the dismal approval ratings of the most likely Democrat candidates, Biden may be the choice.

Any Democrat is better than a fascist Republican. I would prefer to back Amy Klobuchar. she'd be ideal.

Any Democrat is better than a fascist Republican. I would prefer to back Amy Klobuchar. she'd be ideal.
She would be your choice if you approve of unrestricted, government funded abortion right up to the baby emerging from the womb.

She would be your choice if you believe the government can spend us into prosperity.

She would be your choice if you believe criminal rights are far more important than victim rights.

She would be your choice if you believe in higher taxes and bigger federal government.

She would be your choice if you believe prosecutors should be federally investigated and regulated, reduced sentences for criminals. To her credit she is not anti-cop or anti-gun.

She would be your choice if you are anti school choice and are for forgiving student debt and for free college funded by the tax payers.

She would be your choice if you love Biden's energy policies.

She would be your choice if you want the New World Order.

She would be your choice if you want all government run healthcare.

She would be your choice if you want open borders and using mega billions to support millions of illegals.

Or you could just keep Biden.

So here we are in the dichotomy: Thread titles say 71% of Americans don't want Biden to run in 2024; Trump's lead on Biden Increases in Hypothetical Matchup, Biden's Approval Hits 33 and Democrats want 2024 Options, etc.

But a new Politco poll says if Biden is the nominee, most Democrats will vote for him.

Do Democrats really accept what is happening in America right now? Sky high inflation, shortages, transportation snarls, threats of higher taxes, an open border overrun by millions of illegals, extreme leftwing social issues take prominence over everything else, etc.? They hate the GOP or conservative ideology so much they choose the current situation no matter what?

Given the dismal approval ratings of the most likely Democrat candidates, Biden may be the choice.

Transportation snarls? LOL....

Biden derangement syndrome is the new pandemic.

Transportation snarls? LOL....

Biden derangement syndrome is the new pandemic.
Latest reports say it is taking up to two weeks to off load ships arriving in U.S. ports and longer to move the off loaded goods from the ports to where they are supposed to go. That is an improvement over late last year, but still unacceptable. Mayor Pete seems to have no solutions to it. The administration pretty much ignores the whole thing.

Now if that is your definition of "Biden derangement syndrome" I guess I've got it because I see that as a transportation snarl.

in all fairness, we're past left vs right. we are so far off the deep end we have left, right and whatever the hell the "progressives" are doing now.

now truth be told, in these cases most people don't vote FOR biden in as much AGAINST trump.

that's how fucked up we've become but we treat our politicians like shit (and at times for good reason) so why would a good character person on either side want to run?

that has to be a strong desire for country over politics. in that light, im watching tulsi gabbard a lot these days. no i don't agree with all she says but she fights for the foundation, not the party.

*that* is critical right now.
Remember when Tulsi Gabbard was considering a run and Hillary Clinton said SHE had ties to Russia?????

Senator Klobuchar would be my choice as well.

Why?

What do you have against VP Harris, or Susan Rice, Pocahontas, or Stacey Abrams?

Don't you think we're ready for a Broad of Color to assume the presidency? Are you some kind of racist?

Democrats would vote for burnt toast if it could convince them it believed in 10,000 genders, men could get pregnant and that the Earth was going to explode into a burning ball of flame in 10 years if we refuse to return to mud huts and ride bicycles to work.

The good news is burnt toast would be an intellectual improvement over the current office holder.

Why?

What do you have against VP Harris, or Susan Rice, Pocahontas, or Stacey Abrams?

Don't you think we're ready for a Broad of Color to assume the presidency? Are you some kind of racist?
You’re a Racist for accusing for believing that Color has to be a issue . During the riots. Harris encouraged them and even set up a bail relief fund . She’s supposed to be the “ border Czar “. 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Please tell us what she has done. She hadn’t even visited the border, Stacy Abrams lost the election and she blamed RACISM. That’s racist. What have the others accomplished??

Forum List

Back