Democrats Would Back Biden in 2024 Despite Strikingly Low Approval: Poll

Thanks, Foxfyre. I'm sorry for being so worried. I ran into people playing dirty tricks long ago. I have no excuses.
No apology necessary. I am just as worried about what is happening in our country. I don't have all that much longer to live or to lose. But I care deeply about the young people who have their whole lives ahead of them and may never now how it is to live in an America as it was intended to be.

A lotta stuff has went on that shouldn't have went on that's for sure. These Indian call centers in India are a fine example of the citizen's being left highly vulnerable without protection. On and on it's all went in a lot of things.
Lots of evil in our world.

So here we are in the dichotomy: Thread titles say 71% of Americans don't want Biden to run in 2024; Trump's lead on Biden Increases in Hypothetical Matchup, Biden's Approval Hits 33 and Democrats want 2024 Options, etc.

But a new Politco poll says if Biden is the nominee, most Democrats will vote for him.

Do Democrats really accept what is happening in America right now? Sky high inflation, shortages, transportation snarls, threats of higher taxes, an open border overrun by millions of illegals, extreme leftwing social issues take prominence over everything else, etc.? They hate the GOP or conservative ideology so much they choose the current situation no matter what?

Given the dismal approval ratings of the most likely Democrat candidates, Biden may be the choice.

True. and you know why? Cause democRats are real. Let us put a turd to run against biden a higher IQ AND NO WAY THE TURD COULD LOSE

Forum List

Back