Democrats will lose congressional seats

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The top three Democrat states NY, CA and IL will lose congressional seats after the 2020 census.
This is why the Dems want to count illegal aliens in our census.
People vote with their feet and the Democratic Party has alienated millions of mainstream middle class voters.
When the Democrats brag about their demographic advantage they are actually telling White Voters that they are the problem.
The racist ex President Barry Obama actually says that the Dems do not need white voters.

https://www.bnd.com/news/politics-government/article227268029.html
https://nypost.com/2018/12/24/new-york-could-lose-2-congressional-seats-after-2020-census/
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230258419.html
Barack Obama’s Contempt for the White Working Class | National Review

God I hope the democrat refugees from California and New York don’t hurt the votes of Texas and Florida

God I hope the democrat refugees from California and New York don’t hurt the votes of Texas and Florida
The Voters leaving those Democrat states are probably Republicans.
Dont count on it.. Here in Wyoming we have had an influx of democrats from California and they are voting as stupidly here as they did there. We have started an education campaign on teaching these people why their policies failed but it is hard to deal with hand out happy people who think the government needs to give them stuff. These people cant make the connection of government taking things and government giving things to the destruction of a state.

ddclcxq3dba41.png

I don’t think so the voters are too democrats and you are crazy if you think California is going to be purple because people have to recognize the problem and they don’t! I honestly would like to see a turn around in the golden state but, I honestly think that’s going to be a very very long time and, a very very very difficult time to change

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t think so the voters are too democrats and you are crazy if you think California is going to be purple because people have to recognize the problem and they don’t! I honestly would like to see a turn around in the golden state but, I honestly think that’s going to be a very very long time and, a very very very difficult time to change

California is already seeing the more moderate democrats voting with republicans.. The strangle hold the dems had on California is about to die a sordid death and they dont even see it coming...

The Voters leaving those Democrat states are probably Republicans.
Dont count on it.. Here in Wyoming we have had an influx of democrats from California and they are voting as stupidly here as they did there. We have started an education campaign on teaching these people why their policies failed but it is hard to deal with hand out happy people who think the government needs to give them stuff. These people cant make the connection of government taking things and government giving things to the destruction of a state.
It’s a sickness God bless Wyoming

California is Mexico, it won't be turning before it's converted back to America.

California is already seeing the more moderate democrats voting with republicans.. The strangle hold the dems had on California is about to die a sordid death and they dont even see it coming...

The percent of people voting for the Dem candidate for POTUS has grown every year since 1992...they are not going Red any time soon...you are smoking dope.

Texas will go blue long before Cali goes red.

California is Mexico, it won't be turning before it's converted back to America.
I’m seeing a huge division in a Spanish community there a Spanish people out there that support trump more than, Americans support Trump.. the arguments I see on Facebook shows the divide.. Not sure Trump will win the Spanish vote and large Spanish communities but I don’t think many will show up for a Democrat

We’re talking about California this state has majorly of democrats except for the republicans which is 7. I don’t think that California is going to lose any! But in other states that you have listed that can be a toss up

I’m seeing a huge division in a Spanish community there a Spanish people out there that support trump more than, Americans support Trump.. the arguments I see on Facebook shows the divide.. Not sure Trump will win the Spanish vote and large Spanish communities but I don’t think many will show up for a Democrat

This round the democrats have awful candidates that have distanced themselves from anyone except rich politically connected elites. The Mexicans will still vote for the democrats and in general against American values. I am not surprised if Trump ends up getting at least some of the minority vote.

The top three Democrat states NY, CA and IL will lose congressional seats after the 2020 census.
People vote with their feet and the Democratic Party has alienated millions of mainstream middle class voters.
When the Democrats brag about their demographic advantage they are actually telling White Voters that they are the problem.
The racist ex President Barry Obama actually says that the Dems do not need white voters.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/24/new-york-could-lose-2-congressional-seats-after-2020-census/
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230258419.html
Never understood counting aliens (legal or otherwise) in census for assigning number of representatives. Guess even I, find some parts of Constitution disturbing. For assigning representatives only, would prefer counting registered voters. They are the ones who deserve to be represented. My opinion.

Never understood counting aliens (legal or otherwise) in census for assigning number of representatives. Guess even I, find some parts of Constitution disturbing. For assigning representatives only, would prefer counting registered voters. They are the ones who deserve to be represented. My opinion.

Perhaps you recall the rallying call of "no taxation without representation". Legal alien residents pay taxes, and thus they are counted. I really do not have an issue with it.

Facebook Sucks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back