Democrats will lose congressional seats

The top three Democrat states NY, CA and IL will lose congressional seats after the 2020 census.
This is why the Dems want to count illegal aliens in our census.
People vote with their feet and the Democratic Party has alienated millions of mainstream middle class voters.
When the Democrats brag about their demographic advantage they are actually telling White Voters that they are the problem.
The racist ex President Barry Obama actually says that the Dems do not need white voters.

https://www.bnd.com/news/politics-government/article227268029.html
https://nypost.com/2018/12/24/new-york-could-lose-2-congressional-seats-after-2020-census/
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230258419.html
Barack Obama’s Contempt for the White Working Class | National Review

The problem is in California it's going to hit the Republican population centers of Riverside and Kern counties.

When did I talk about somebody’s race? and considering the only people struggling in America because of this new immigration are Americans who is the real xenophobic here?

xenophobia has nothing to do with race you fucking moron. How the fuck do you function daily being this ignorant?

We have a million more open jobs than people to fill them, why do you hate companies and want them to not be able to grow?
Race was your next topic of choice I was just beating you to the punch, Again the only people struggling are Americans because of today’s immigration.. I got into a cab the other night the cab driver told me he was from Trinidad I asked him why he thought being in America was necessary for us seeing how African-American unemployment in this neighborhood is still high,, He went on to say that black Americans are lazy. Why are we allowing people who are xenophobic to us to come here?

The top three Democrat states NY, CA and IL will lose congressional seats after the 2020 census.
People vote with their feet and the Democratic Party has alienated millions of mainstream middle class voters.
When the Democrats brag about their demographic advantage they are actually telling White Voters that they are the problem.
The racist ex President Barry Obama actually says that the Dems do not need white voters.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/24/new-york-could-lose-2-congressional-seats-after-2020-census/
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230258419.html

Nice series of lies with a little bit of truth sprinkled in to make it sound legit.

I already predicted that the Dems will lost some seats in 2020 but the Dems will retain the majority even if it's a slim margin. The reason for that is it's just the way it works. On an on year, the ruling party of the past year makes enroads in the House by a small margin. It has nothing to do with redistricting or people moving or any other silly nonsense.

But you leave out the fact that there are 2 Senate Seats that will be changing hands and probably a total of 4 that will be changing hands. I predict that the Senate will stay Rep controlled but by a very small margin. It may become a 50-50 where the VPs vote becomes so important. But I think that the Reps will maintain the Senate by 3 or 4 seats.

Do I cites to back that up? No, I have almost 7 decades of living to back that up and paying attention to our government for the last more than 50 of them.

My daily observation is that the Democrats have failed to change the minds of the American Voters, therefore they are trying to change the demographics of America.
People vote with their feet, and the evidence is that the Dems have alienated millions of vital middle class Voters.

Never understood counting aliens (legal or otherwise) in census for assigning number of representatives. Guess even I, find some parts of Constitution disturbing. For assigning representatives only, would prefer counting registered voters. They are the ones who deserve to be represented. My opinion.

Perhaps you recall the rallying call of "no taxation without representation". Legal alien residents pay taxes, and thus they are counted. I really do not have an issue with it.
I’ll represent them to GET THE FCUK OUT MY COUNTRY!

why are you a xenophobic bigot?
Ahhhh The projection of the left.... If you cant win on facts sling mud and be a bigot.....

What other word would you use to describe someone that wants to kick all legal resident aliens out of the country?
If they are causing Americans to struggle why wouldn’t you want to help Americans

Dems will pick up Senate seats
Unlikely.

But it's possible the DNC will completely wave the white flag on POTUS and concentrate on keeping non-activist judges off the bench by taking the Senate.
Dems have no chance of taking the Senate... The current crop of presidential candidates show how far they have gone to the extreme left and that will expose them to potential losses of seats in the Senate. Latest polling shows dems will not gain any seats but could lose as many as five..

Nice series of lies with a little bit of truth sprinkled in to make it sound legit.

I already predicted that the Dems will lost some seats in 2020 but the Dems will retain the majority even if it's a slim margin. The reason for that is it's just the way it works. On an on year, the ruling party of the past year makes enroads in the House by a small margin. It has nothing to do with redistricting or people moving or any other silly nonsense.

But you leave out the fact that there are 2 Senate Seats that will be changing hands and probably a total of 4 that will be changing hands. I predict that the Senate will stay Rep controlled but by a very small margin. It may become a 50-50 where the VPs vote becomes so important. But I think that the Reps will maintain the Senate by 3 or 4 seats.

Do I cites to back that up? No, I have almost 7 decades of living to back that up and paying attention to our government for the last more than 50 of them.

My daily observation is that the Democrats have failed to change the minds of the American Voters, therefore they are trying to change the demographics of America.
People vote with their feet, and the evidence is that the Dems have alienated millions of vital middle class Voters.

You give only an op ed to your idea. You don't even use history. You just lay it out there for God and everyone to see it and we are supposed to support it. So far, my predictions have been spot on for the last 20 years. Some I wished had been wrong and we have paid dearly for those mistakes.

let's use you in an experiment. Let's say that Rump were to actually shoot someone on 5th avenue would it change your vote? No BS, just a simple yes or no. No talk about, no whatifs. He just walked up and shot someone on 5th avenue. Would you still vote for him? Just answer yes or no.

Unlikely.

But it's possible the DNC will completely wave the white flag on POTUS and concentrate on keeping non-activist judges off the bench by taking the Senate.
Dems have no chance of taking the Senate... The current crop of presidential candidates show how far they have gone to the extreme left and that will expose them to potential losses of seats in the Senate. Latest polling shows dems will not gain any seats but could lose as many as five..
Dems might lose 2-3 senate seats

If they are causing Americans to struggle why wouldn’t you want to help Americans

They are not causing Americans to struggle. Do not blame your failures on immigrants...they did not make you suck at life

Unlikely.

I don't see the Dems taking the Senate. History says that they will retain the Senate by 3 or 4 seats but the house will stay in the Dems hands by a smaller margin than today.

I don't think POTUS has anything to do with it anymore.

They are not causing Americans to struggle. Do not blame your failures on immigrants...they did not make you suck at life
How many African-Americans were shot this weekend in urban areas flooded with these refugees? Statistics say hundreds.. how many people are overdosing in rural areas where economic refugees have lowered their wages? I understand you hate these Americans which is cool that’s why Democrats are getting voted out of office and you Democrats can’t win elections.. it’s also I enjoy watching you squirm every time Trump wins hehe

On open borders, killing babies, green new deal That takes away their transportation jobs, a universal healthcare that pays for the worlds sick and poor on my taxpaying dollars, Turn the doctors at the slaves lol good luck

On healthcare, the environment, Abusive immigration policies from Republicans, hatred of Trump

Also, Republicans are defending more seats

On open borders, killing babies, green new deal That takes away their transportation jobs, a universal healthcare that pays for the worlds sick and poor on my taxpaying dollars, Turn the doctors at the slaves lol good luck

On healthcare, the environment, Abusive immigration policies from Republicans, hatred of Trump

Also, Republicans are defending more seats
Good time to step down they know their seats will be replaced with a republican.. so you honestly know anyone that will vote for a democrat?? Who are you voting for ? You don’t even have the balls to admit it lol

Never understood counting aliens (legal or otherwise) in census for assigning number of representatives. Guess even I, find some parts of Constitution disturbing. For assigning representatives only, would prefer counting registered voters. They are the ones who deserve to be represented. My opinion.

Perhaps you recall the rallying call of "no taxation without representation". Legal alien residents pay taxes, and thus they are counted. I really do not have an issue with it.

He could be like your next door neighbor, who has never bothered you and yours and talks calmly over the fence. This is a discussion board. He might be like that dufus on the commericial, saying "I'm not a doctor. I only play on on TV".

you give him way too much credit.
I also donate to charities, just because feel I should, while skipping the banquets. It's alright. Kids, dogs and horses like me, whether I trust them or not and I often don't, for good reason.

In 2020, Republicans will be defending 23 Senate Seats, the Dems 12

If the “Get rid of Trump” vote comes out, it will be hard for Republicans to hold the Senate

In 2020, Republicans will be defending 23 Senate Seats, the Dems 12

If the “Get rid of Trump” vote comes out, it will be hard for Republicans to hold the Senate
Yup more Doug Jones and van Drew’s is the only way you you will win .. thanks

Ahhhh The projection of the left.... If you cant win on facts sling mud and be a bigot.....

What other word would you use to describe someone that wants to kick all legal resident aliens out of the country?
Unsubstantiated. Illegal Use Of The Phase "all legal resident aliens." 5 Yard Penalty. No Down.

We know that Doug Jones' AL seat will flip red.
After that there are 4 toss-ups, and the dems will NOT pick-up all 4, plus one upset, which means Mitch is still safe.
Senate control may depend on how big Trump's coattails are.

The only toss-ups are:
AZ, Martha McSally
CO, Cory Gardner
ME, Sue Collins
NC, Thom Tillis

One seat sure to flip red is:
AL, Doug Jones

Why is it such a sure thing?
That's what the polls all say, that Doug Jones will lose in November to the Republican. Tell me you don't believe polls?

I am delighted to know that we here in California (the tarnished "Golden State") will probably lose one Congressional seat.

I have my fingers crossed that it will be my Representative who loses his seat.

He's the Honorable Adam Schiff, the character with that scary stare.

Forum List

Back