Democrats will lose congressional seats

You mean an attractive female? Trump has repented for his sins. He’s accepted god, and amid happily married to a wife that likes 3 somes

You just keep proving post after post that you are full of shit when it comes to biblical values or family values.

No surprise that you talking about them was just you lying ,it is all you do.
Are you high?

Nope, I do not get high or drunk.

But you do lie, and you do it with most every post.

You are the guy that claimed to be on the ground in Baghdad heading to the airport after our drone strike...

Getting shit faced drunk, vomiting up Sam Adams, and beating the shit out of each other in bar fights is having "values."
Not if you were beating the shit out of someone spouting anti American rhetoric then it was a good thing.

So all the millions of instances of alcohol related violence taking place were the results of anti-American rhetoric, even before America as a country existed?

Do you even know what you're talking about?
I think we used to fight for issues concerning family, neighborhood, values, Territory... we dont do that anymore. Many of these cities have turned in to police states No freedom to express anger. We are civilized people and sometimes you need to fight for what’s right.

What does that have to do with alcohol being a moral value as you claimed and marijuana being a criminal act?
What’s your point

No, the question is what was YOUR point? You don't seem to have one.

You mean an attractive female? Trump has repented for his sins. He’s accepted god, and amid happily married to a wife that likes 3 somes

You just keep proving post after post that you are full of shit when it comes to biblical values or family values.

Are you high?

You are the guy that claimed to be on the ground in Baghdad heading to the airport after our drone strike...
Prove me wrong

Not if you were beating the shit out of someone spouting anti American rhetoric then it was a good thing.

So all the millions of instances of alcohol related violence taking place were the results of anti-American rhetoric, even before America as a country existed?

Do you even know what you're talking about?
I think we used to fight for issues concerning family, neighborhood, values, Territory... we dont do that anymore. Many of these cities have turned in to police states No freedom to express anger. We are civilized people and sometimes you need to fight for what’s right.

What does that have to do with alcohol being a moral value as you claimed and marijuana being a criminal act?
What’s your point

No, the question is what was YOUR point? You don't seem to have one.
I’ve explained my reasons I’m not going to rehash go read

You are a left winger it’s your Ideology

I am? Interesting, just the other day I got accused of being a Trump Tard.

I wish you people would make up your minds about what I believe.
Who did you vote for?

Gary Johnson
So you gave a vote to Hillary.. And you wonder why I want Mara wanted to be illegal it has dumbed people down

You gave your vote to Hilary as well. All 11 EC votes in your state went to Hillary.

The top three Democrat states NY, CA and IL will lose congressional seats after the 2020 census.
This is why the Dems want to count illegal aliens in our census.
People vote with their feet and the Democratic Party has alienated millions of mainstream middle class voters.
When the Democrats brag about their demographic advantage they are actually telling White Voters that they are the problem.
The racist ex President Barry Obama actually says that the Dems do not need white voters.

https://www.bnd.com/news/politics-government/article227268029.html
https://nypost.com/2018/12/24/new-york-could-lose-2-congressional-seats-after-2020-census/
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230258419.html
Barack Obama’s Contempt for the White Working Class | National Review
Never understood counting aliens (legal or otherwise) in census for assigning number of representatives. Guess even I, find some parts of Constitution disturbing. For assigning representatives only, would prefer counting registered voters. They are the ones who deserve to be represented. My opinion.

Perhaps you recall the rallying call of "no taxation without representation". Legal alien residents pay taxes, and thus they are counted. I really do not have an issue with it.
I’ll represent them to GET THE FCUK OUT MY COUNTRY!
I don’t think so the voters are too democrats and you are crazy if you think California is going to be purple because people have to recognize the problem and they don’t! I honestly would like to see a turn around in the golden state but, I honestly think that’s going to be a very very long time and, a very very very difficult time to change

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

California is Mexico, it won't be turning before it's converted back to America.
I’m seeing a huge division in a Spanish community there a Spanish people out there that support trump more than, Americans support Trump.. the arguments I see on Facebook shows the divide.. Not sure Trump will win the Spanish vote and large Spanish communities but I don’t think many will show up for a Democrat

Facebook Sucks.
um ok
I thought it was my country?

If you are a legal US Citizen, then it is your Country. If not, you nee to become a legalized US Citizen.

Are you high?

Prove me wrong

And with that, I rest my case

You are a left winger it’s your Ideology

I am? Interesting, just the other day I got accused of being a Trump Tard.

I wish you people would make up your minds about what I believe.
Who did you vote for?

Gary Johnson
So you gave a vote to Hillary.. And you wonder why I want Mara wanted to be illegal it has dumbed people down

You gave you vote to Hilary as well. All 11 EC votes in your state went to Hillary.
No votes for trump because when they look at the votes in Massachusetts it will be recorded there is a patriot here still

Are you high?

Prove me wrong

As you should

No votes for trump because when they look at the votes in Massachusetts it will be recorded there is a patriot here still

Your vote for Trump in your state had the exact same outcome as Taz's vote for Johnson.

Are you high?

Prove me wrong

As you should

Yep, that is what you do after you have won.

The top three Democrat states NY, CA and IL will lose congressional seats after the 2020 census.
This is why the Dems want to count illegal aliens in our census.
People vote with their feet and the Democratic Party has alienated millions of mainstream middle class voters.
When the Democrats brag about their demographic advantage they are actually telling White Voters that they are the problem.
The racist ex President Barry Obama actually says that the Dems do not need white voters.

https://www.bnd.com/news/politics-government/article227268029.html
https://nypost.com/2018/12/24/new-york-could-lose-2-congressional-seats-after-2020-census/
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230258419.html
Barack Obama’s Contempt for the White Working Class | National Review
Never understood counting aliens (legal or otherwise) in census for assigning number of representatives. Guess even I, find some parts of Constitution disturbing. For assigning representatives only, would prefer counting registered voters. They are the ones who deserve to be represented. My opinion.

Perhaps you recall the rallying call of "no taxation without representation". Legal alien residents pay taxes, and thus they are counted. I really do not have an issue with it.
I’ll represent them to GET THE FCUK OUT MY COUNTRY!
California is Mexico, it won't be turning before it's converted back to America.
I’m seeing a huge division in a Spanish community there a Spanish people out there that support trump more than, Americans support Trump.. the arguments I see on Facebook shows the divide.. Not sure Trump will win the Spanish vote and large Spanish communities but I don’t think many will show up for a Democrat

Facebook Sucks.
um ok
I thought it was my country?

If you are a legal US Citizen, then it is your Country. If not, you nee to become a legalized US Citizen.

I totally agree and I don’t think daca cut it sorry

I don’t think so the voters are too democrats and you are crazy if you think California is going to be purple because people have to recognize the problem and they don’t! I honestly would like to see a turn around in the golden state but, I honestly think that’s going to be a very very long time and, a very very very difficult time to change

Facebook Sucks.

Then don’t use their platform! Sample

Facebook Sucks.

Then don’t use their platform! Sample

Absolutely. I haven't for about 3 years. Too much disinformation spread and funneled by people you hardly know. No control over completely fake news and propaganda. I'll take my chances with multiple media outlets and check content. Real friends have phone and email.

Dems will pick up Senate seats

How do you figure a state is going to gain or lose senate seats (the point of this thread being states losing house seats due to population changes), since every state has two? Unless your point has nothing to do with the OP, and you just wanted to add your meaningless prognostication about the next election.

Forum List

Back