Democrats wear their Ku Klux Klan uniforms to Sessions' confirmation hearing

Bullshit. Slavery is thousands of years old and has been practiced on every continent. And the Klan was founded as an innocuous social club by ex-soldiers who were bored.

What was different about slavery in the Americas was the concept of transporting people from another continent and culture altogether where they would be by definition disoriented. And that started in the Sixteenth Century with Spanish merchants, long before there were "Democrats" or any political parties, long before this was a "country".

Prove me wrong.

The KKK was formed by The Democrat Party as a paramilitary organization, and Propaganda Arm, and Covert Terrorist Wing of The Democrat Party charged with the sole responsibility of using Propaganda, and Terrorist Acts to intimidate voters, and minorities sympathetic to Civil Rights.

End of Story. That is still their mission today....and they are still associated with The Democrat Party and still do their bidding.

Wrong.

It was founded as a silly social club --- that's why it has all the silly K-alliterations ---- by six bored ex-soldiers. I already posted their names, with the date and place. And there is STILL no evidence whatsoever that any of them had any political affiliations or activities at all.

Go ahead --- try to prove me wrong. Many have tried, all have failed.

Yah, sure, the Nazi Party started out as a Beer Drinking Club. Got yah. Totally harmless. Nothing could ever come of a bunch of beer drinkers.
How much harm could they possibly do?:asshole:

Just a bunch of good ole boys looking to lynch them a black man and tell him he don't got no rights. :uhoh3:

Just a social club the KKK was like Aunt Bea's Knitting Circle.

Whelp -- I predicted you couldn't prove me wrong ---- and you can't.
It's common knowledge what The KKK was and what The Nazi Party was. Your issue is that it was founded by The Democratic Party and has operated as it's Covert Terrorist Wing and Propaganda Arm from it's founding until this day, and you want to disassociate yourself from that.

There is nothing to prove at all. If anything, you need to prove that the KKK is not affiliated with The DNC.
And you will never be able to do that because they are eternally entwined with each other.

Nnnnnnope. "It's common knowledge" is a classic Argumentum ad Populum Fallacy and used to try to prop up a myth that one has no evidence for. Which is exactly what's going on here. If it were common actual knowledge, it would have common actual documentation.

Whelp -- it doesn't. Prove me wrong.

Your "common knowledge" (meaning "myth you didn't bother to vet") will get you an overpriced coffee at Starbucks, provided it's wrapped in a common five dollar bill. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back