Democrats wear their Ku Klux Klan uniforms to Sessions' confirmation hearing

I just don't understand how someone could think there might be a family connection between a far right Christian terrorist organization and a third generation person named after Jefferson Davis and P.T.G. Beauregard.

Could it be because he is carrying on his fathers name, and his grandfathers?

"Jefferson Beauregard Sessions was born in Selma, Alabama, on December 24, 1946,[1] the son of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions Jr."

Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia
White people named after Jefferson Davis in 1946 were far left liberals who believed negroes should have the same rights as them.

They also believed in socialized medicine, big government, higher taxes, and welfare. And they looooooved communists.

Historical fact.

Such people wouldn't be caught anywhere near a far right Christian terrorist gathering.

I just don't understand how someone could think there might be a family connection between a far right Christian terrorist organization and a third generation person named after Jefferson Davis and P.T.G. Beauregard.

"Jefferson Beauregard Sessions was born in Selma, Alabama, on December 24, 1946,[1] the son of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions Jr."

White people named after Jefferson Davis in 1946 were far left liberals who believed negroes should have the same rights as them.

They also believed in socialize medicine, big government, higher taxes, and welfare.

Historical fact.

and what does that have to do with him carrying on his fathers, and grandfathers name?

Do you think his father was thinking politics when he passed his name, and his fathers name, on to his son?

They also believed in socialize medicine, big government, higher taxes, and welfare.

Historical fact.

and what does that have to do with him carrying on his fathers, and grandfathers name?

Do you think his father was thinking politics when he passed his name, and his fathers name, on to his son?
Was he thinking politics when he named his son after the President of the Confederate States of America and the first general in the CSA?

Naaaaaah!

hqdefault.jpg

ap9407170548.jpg

29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

It's wonderful what you can do with Photoshop when the real world won't cooperate, innit?

No one had to photoshop Hillary Clinton kissing Byrd, or calling him her mentor and hero.

Going by the number of Republican meltdown threads now showing up here, it's clear that Republicans really, really hate having their open racism pointed out.

Hence, everyone needs to keep doing exactly that.

Your race baiting is noted. YOu are an asshole.

Historical fact.

Was he thinking politics when he named his son after the President of the Confederate States of America and the first general in the CSA?

Naaaaaah!
G, I usually think of you as a fairly intelligent person.

But on this topic, you're acting like a mongoloid idiot.

It's wonderful what you can do with Photoshop when the real world won't cooperate, innit?

No one had to photoshop Hillary Clinton kissing Byrd, or calling him her mentor and hero.

But you had to photoshop everything else to make an Association Fallacy.

The fact is that Byrd had quit the Klan before he ever ran for office and before Clinton was even born.

As I just said --- wonderful what revisionism you can pretend to have accomplished when the history book just ain't working out.

Going by the number of Republican meltdown threads now showing up here, it's clear that Republicans really, really hate having their open racism pointed out.
Speaking of racism being exposed....like all those DNC e-mails stolen and exposed, showing them to be racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites...

I usually ignore posts like this but decided to drop in. I usually ignore them because it is obvious that these are bitter, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes who decided to dress up as their favorite racist irrelevant historical liberal characters and attempt to disrupt the hearing.

This is nothing new. It is well documented how the Libs attempted to infiltrate the TEA Party gatherings to do 'ugly' things in an attempt to discredit the TEA Party. Then you have Hillary's campaign hiring thugs to show up at Trump Rally's to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump supporters. You can put wool on a wolf all day long, but it doesn't make him a sheep. You can, however, put a sheet and a hood on a Democrat, and you Democrat.

Ah, let em throw their loony temper tantrums. They're only embarrassing themselves. Most Americans don't like this kind of immature hateful behavior. It'll backfire on the Democrats. Most Americans won't forget. Trump will likely win even easier in 2020. Never underestimate the Peoples' wrath.

They also believed in socialized medicine, big government, higher taxes, and welfare. And they looooooved communists.

Historical fact.

Such people wouldn't be caught anywhere near a far right Christian terrorist gathering.
They were southern Dem conservatives, and BS.

For anyone who still doesn't get it --- the G5000 post above is satire. Stop taking it at face value.

Speaking of racism being exposed....like all those DNC e-mails stolen and exposed, showing them to be racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites...

I usually ignore posts like this but decided to drop in. I usually ignore them because it is obvious that these are bitter, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes who decided to dress up as their favorite racist irrelevant historical liberal characters and attempt to disrupt the hearing.

This is nothing new. It is well documented how the Libs attempted to infiltrate the TEA Party gatherings to do 'ugly' things in an attempt to discredit the TEA Party. Then you have Hillary's campaign hiring thugs to show up at Trump Rally's to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump supporters. You can put wool on a wolf all day long, but it doesn't make him a sheep. You can, however, put a sheet and a hood on a Democrat, and you Democrat.
Those e-mails were hyped and spun out of reality. I remember proof they were racist against Hispanics because one called Richardson "needy". Because he lost an election lol.

And bs fake news...

Historical fact.

For anyone who still doesn't get it --- the G5000 post above is satire. Stop taking it at face value.
Odd, I don't see anything marking it as satire.

Historical fact.

Odd, I don't see anything marking it as satire.

Think about it ---- satire is never "marked". If it were marked................. it wouldn't work as a joke.

G and I are both mocking the OP, in different ways. Mine was direct, his more subtle.

Hence, everyone needs to keep doing exactly that.

Only racism on display is on the part of Dems.

The vile nature of some people never changes. Today at Jeff Sessions' Senate confirmation hearings, some Democrats dusted off their Ku Klux Klan uniforms and wore them into the Senate chamber.

They seem determined to remind people that Democrats started, ran, and staffed the Ku Klux Klan after the Civil War, and continue as its majority membership today.

These particular lunatics were probably trying their usual projection, trying to pretend they were Republicans, or that Republicans agreed with them or something.

Too bad former Senator Robert Byrd wasn't still around. He could have welcomed his hooded compatriots with open arms.

Even today they still try to enact legislation that treats blacks as though they couldn't make it without "help" from their government overseers, though they make no such laws regarding whites.

When will these vile Democrat racists stop? We will never reach the point where black people and other minorities are treated equally under the law, until they do.

Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-10.jpeg
A pillow case and a sheet.

And just like James Carville once said, you are supposed to sleep on the sheet NOT wear it.

The fact is that Byrd had quit the Klan before he ever ran for office and before Clinton was even born.

As I just said --- wonderful what revisionism you can pretend to have accomplished when the history book just ain't working out.

NO ONE.....EVER QUITS THE KLAN. He just put his hood in the closet and hoped you dumbasses wouldn't notice.

NO ONE.....EVER QUITS THE KLAN. He just put his hood in the closet and hoped you dumbasses wouldn't notice.

Speak for yourself, Jimbob. Go clean your closet.

Mark my words, this immature hateful behavior is gonna come back to bite Democrats. Republicans handled Obama's picks in a much more respectful professional manner. Most Americans don't like sore loser assholes. And that's how Democrats are appearing these days. They may regret their awful behavior.

Forum List

Back