Democrats wear their Ku Klux Klan uniforms to Sessions' confirmation hearing

Could it be because he is carrying on his fathers name, and his grandfathers?

"Jefferson Beauregard Sessions was born in Selma, Alabama, on December 24, 1946,[1] the son of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions Jr."

Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia
White people named after Jefferson Davis in 1946 were far left liberals who believed negroes should have the same rights as them.

They also believed in socialized medicine, big government, higher taxes, and welfare. And they looooooved communists.

Historical fact.

Such people wouldn't be caught anywhere near a far right Christian terrorist gathering.
They were southern Dem conservatives, and BS.

For anyone who still doesn't get it --- the G5000 post above is satire. Stop taking it at face value.
Odd, I don't see anything marking it as satire.

Think about it ---- satire is never "marked". If it were marked................. it wouldn't work as a joke.

G and I are both mocking the OP, in different ways. Mine was direct, his more subtle.

I think your own party mocks you by their mere existence. Arguably and without question they are the most Racist, Bigotted, Oppressive, Enslaving, Lying, and Abusive Political Party that ever existed.

They never stopped being the party of Jim Crow, Lynchings, Segregation, Poll Taxes, KKK, Slavery, The Trail Of Tears, and Genocide through Abortion & never stopped preaching The Doctrines of Dependency, and placing minorities in the soft shackles of Benevolent Paternalism.

They just became more subtle and clever about it.

White people named after Jefferson Davis in 1946 were far left liberals who believed negroes should have the same rights as them.

They also believed in socialized medicine, big government, higher taxes, and welfare. And they looooooved communists.

Historical fact.

Such people wouldn't be caught anywhere near a far right Christian terrorist gathering.

For anyone who still doesn't get it --- the G5000 post above is satire. Stop taking it at face value.

Think about it ---- satire is never "marked". If it were marked................. it wouldn't work as a joke.

G and I are both mocking the OP, in different ways. Mine was direct, his more subtle.

I think your own party mocks you by their mere existence. Arguably and without question they are the most Racist, Bigotted, Oppressive, Enslaving, Lying, and Abusive Political Party that ever existed.

They never stopped being the party of Jim Crow, Lynchings, Segregation, Poll Taxes, KKK, Slavery, and Genocide through Abortion and The Doctrines of Dependency.

I don't have a "party", Dippity. What I have is authentic history books.

The Dems'' gave u slavery and the KKK. What a legacy. Racist fucks.

Bullshit. Slavery is thousands of years old and has been practiced on every continent. And the Klan was founded as an innocuous social club by ex-soldiers who were bored.

What was different about slavery in the Americas was the concept of transporting people from another continent and culture altogether where they would be by definition disoriented. And that started in the Sixteenth Century with Spanish merchants, long before there were "Democrats" or any political parties, long before this was a "country".

Prove me wrong.

They never stopped being the party of Jim Crow, Lynchings, Segregation, Poll Taxes, KKK, Slavery, and Genocide through Abortion and The Doctrines of Dependency.

Well, then you should look up Benevolent Paternalism, which is the primary philosophy and methodology used by The Democrat Party to deal with minorities.

I'll be here waiting for you to present your research on the topic.

Well, then you should look up Benevolent Paternalism, which is the primary philosophy and methodology used by The Democrat Party to deal with minorities.

There's no such thing as a "Democrat Party".

Are you retarded?

Bullshit. Slavery is thousands of years old and has been practiced on every continent. And the Klan was founded as an innocuous social club by ex-soldiers who were bored.

What was different about slavery in the Americas was the concept of transporting people from another continent and culture altogether where they would be by definition disoriented. And that started in the Sixteenth Century with Spanish merchants, long before there were "Democrats" or any political parties, long before this was a "country".

Prove me wrong.

You're a woman beater. Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong.

The KKK was formed by The Democratic Party as a paramilitary organization, and Propaganda Arm, and Covert Terrorist Wing of The Democratic Party charged with the sole responsibility of using Propaganda, and Terrorist Acts to intimidate voters, and minorities sympathetic to Civil Rights.

End of Story. That is still their mission today....and they are still associated with The Democratic Party and still do their bidding.

It's immature sicko stuff. Most Americans don't like it. Democrats will regret it at some point.

Prove me wrong.

The KKK was formed by The Democrat Party as a paramilitary organization, and Propaganda Arm, and Covert Terrorist Wing of The Democrat Party charged with the sole responsibility of using Propaganda, and Terrorist Acts to intimidate voters, and minorities sympathetic to Civil Rights.

End of Story. That is still their mission today....and they are still associated with The Democrat Party and still do their bidding.

Wrong.

It was founded as a silly social club --- that's why it has all the silly K-alliterations ---- by six bored ex-soldiers. I already posted their names, with the date and place. And there is STILL no evidence whatsoever that any of them had any political affiliations or activities at all. Nor is there any evidence they did so as any kind of hate group or for any political purpose. To the contrary they deliberately designed it to avoid such connotations.

Go ahead --- try to prove me wrong. Many have tried, all have failed.

And again --- there is no such thing as a "Democrat Party" anyway. There never has been.

Are you retarded?

If you have to create a straw man complaint over semantics rather than addressing the actual points you have already lost. Democrat, or Democratic, everyone knows exactly who I am talking about.

So suck it Lefty, you belong to the largest most powerful Hate Group in world history. The Democratic Party.

Prove me wrong.

The KKK was formed by The Democrat Party as a paramilitary organization, and Propaganda Arm, and Covert Terrorist Wing of The Democrat Party charged with the sole responsibility of using Propaganda, and Terrorist Acts to intimidate voters, and minorities sympathetic to Civil Rights.

End of Story. That is still their mission today....and they are still associated with The Democrat Party and still do their bidding.

Wrong.

It was founded as a silly social club --- that's why it has all the silly K-alliterations ---- by six bored ex-soldiers. I already posted their names, with the date and place. And there is STILL no evidence whatsoever that any of them had any political affiliations or activities at all.

Yah, sure, the Nazi Party started out as a Beer Drinking Club. Got yah. Totally harmless. Nothing could ever come of a bunch of beer drinkers.
How much harm could they possibly do?:asshole:

Just a bunch of good ole boys looking to lynch them a black man and tell him he don't got no rights. :uhoh3:

Just a social club the KKK was like Aunt Bea's Knitting Circle.

Prove me wrong.

Don't need to. The assertion is yours. Just like the last one was. That makes it YOUR job, both times.

Are you retarded?

If you have to create a straw man complaint over semantics rather than addressing the actual points you have already lost. Democrat, or Democratic, everyone knows exactly who I am talking about.

So suck it Lefty, you belong to the largest most powerful Hate Group in world history. The Democratic Party.

I've never "belonged to a party", Nimrod. I don't believe in 'em.

Once again ---- when you make an assertion you assume the burden of proof. In this case you can't do it --- because it doesn't exist. And I already knew that before I got here because unlike you I did my homework.

Prove me wrong.

Wrong.

It was founded as a silly social club --- that's why it has all the silly K-alliterations ---- by six bored ex-soldiers. I already posted their names, with the date and place. And there is STILL no evidence whatsoever that any of them had any political affiliations or activities at all.

Yah, sure, the Nazi Party started out as a Beer Drinking Club. Got yah. Totally harmless. Nothing could ever come of a bunch of beer drinkers.

Just a bunch of good ole boys looking to lynch them a black man and tell him he don't got no rights. :uhoh3:

Whelp -- I predicted you couldn't prove me wrong ---- and you can't.

Prove me wrong.

Don't need to. The assertion is yours. Just like the last one was. That makes it YOUR job, both times.

Yeah, that was my point Dumbo. So, prove your assertion(s). I don't have to prove you wrong.

God, could you make this any easier?

Prove me wrong.

Wrong.

Whelp -- I predicted you couldn't prove me wrong ---- and you can't.
It's common knowledge what The KKK was and what The Nazi Party was. Your issue is that it was founded by The Democratic Party and has operated as it's Covert Terrorist Wing and Propaganda Arm from it's founding until this day, and you want to disassociate yourself from that.

There is nothing to prove at all. If anything, you need to prove that the KKK is not affiliated with The DNC.
And you will never be able to do that because they are eternally entwined with each other.

Prove me wrong.

Yeah, that was my point Dumbo. So, prove your assertion(s). I don't have to prove you wrong.

God, could you make this any easier?

Once again for those of you who arrived on a bus of unconventional length ---- I didn't make the assertions here -- YOU did. And I might add you're way behind on proving any of them.

Forum List

Back