Democrats want to use sleeper agents to take over GOP

Mostly for the rich.

And Trump screwed me remember? I live in a high tax blue state.
when 50% of the country doesn't pay those taxes to get a cut is sort of the point right? I mean, you demofks consider anyone who pays taxes as rich. Rightly so. The other 50% is poor.

oh no you don't, your side said Trump's tax cuts was only for the rich.

BTW, the stimulus checks increased inflation to the highest in 40 years. Know something about which you engage in.
Whether it's tax breaks, raising minimum wage, bonus unemployment checks or stimulus, if you flood the market with money it's going to cause inflation.

That's probably why Republicans MOSTLY give the money to rich people. Because that won't cause as much inflation. Because they sock it away. Don't need it. And perhaps it will trickle down.

And I'll be honest, it will. I'm going to defend your side for a minute. My brother is sitting on mountains of money. So at first he purchased 65 acres for $100K. Stimulated the economy. It trickle down. Then he built a home. Kept a builder and his crew busy for 2 years. Then he built a barn. Then he paid a guy to go do work on the property. And all the people he let's go up and stay there. They go stimulate the economy too.

I'm getting ready and used to the way things are going to be when you conservatives take over. I tried to help the left. I agree with them obviously. But fuck them. You guys won. It's up to the next generations to take the country back for the left if they want to go that way. Or do they want abortion to remain legal. And if they don't see the value of unions, maybe they need to lose them to see why they were important. And if they are suffering from global warming, maybe they won't elect global warming deniers.

when 50% of the country doesn't pay those taxes to get a cut is sort of the point right? I mean, you demofks consider anyone who pays taxes as rich. Rightly so. The other 50% is poor.

And I'll be honest. Let's make the poor pay at least 1% in taxes. Skin in the game. And there are a lot of them. 1% might add up. Plus if you don't like it, get out of poverty. Then you'll pay more.

And we can get away with it because poor people don't vote. Too lazy.

Whether it's tax breaks, raising minimum wage, bonus unemployment checks or stimulus, if you flood the market with money it's going to cause inflation.
nope, Tax breaks create jobs, with those jobs comes revenue to the IRS. Those new employees will pay their taxes and, not receive stimulus money. You still are lost.

And I'll be honest. Let's make the poor pay at least 1% in taxes. Skin in the game. And there are a lot of them. 1% might add up. Plus if you don't like it, get out of poverty. Then you'll pay more.

it's what we've said since day fking one of this ongoing argument. welcome aboard. However, make it 5%.

That's probably why Republicans MOSTLY give the money to rich people. Because that won't cause as much inflation. Because they sock it away. Don't need it. And perhaps it will trickle down.

And I'll be honest, it will. I'm going to defend your side for a minute. My brother is sitting on mountains of money. So at first he purchased 65 acres for $100K. Stimulated the economy. It trickle down. Then he built a home. Kept a builder and his crew busy for 2 years. Then he built a barn. Then he paid a guy to go do work on the property. And all the people he let's go up and stay there. They go stimulate the economy too.

I'm getting ready and used to the way things are going to be when you conservatives take over. I tried to help the left. I agree with them obviously. But fuck them. You guys won. It's up to the next generations to take the country back for the left if they want to go that way. Or do they want abortion to remain legal. And if they don't see the value of unions, maybe they need to lose them to see why they were important. And if they are suffering from global warming, maybe they won't elect global warming deniers.
That's why second and third generation idle rich are valuable. Paris Hilton can spend more on a weekend shopping trip than I do all year long.

First generation wealthy are usually too aware of how hard it is to accumulate a lot of wealth to let a lot of it go.

Lol. Your never honest.

Sealybobo said:
I registered as a Republican so I can vote in the Republican primary. I will vote for Anyone But Trump. Then I will vote for Biden in the general election
Then you're not a true American, nor honest to yourself. Subversion is your primary method not true politics.

Doc7505, any U.S. voter doing as Sealybobo proposes, (unlike the January 6th rioters), would be exercising their legal rights. They'd not be criminally participating, or supporting, or inciting, or conspiring seditious attacks against their government, the United States of America. Respectfully, Supposn

The blaze 😆 🤣

A question: is this your response when NYTime, CNN, LATimes, Boston Globe, etc. are quoted, you know......the ones who advanced all the lies you believe:

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1649370529031.png

1649370550310.png

Sealybobo said:
I registered as a Republican so I can vote in the Republican primary. I will vote for Anyone But Trump. Then I will vote for Biden in the general election

Doc7505, any U.S. voter doing as Sealybobo proposes, (unlike the January 6th rioters), would be exercising their legal rights. They'd not be criminally participating, or supporting, or inciting, or conspiring seditious attacks against their government, the United States of America. Respectfully, Supposn

Are you referring to the 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, anarcho-terrorist acts encouraged by the Democrat Party and carried out by Democrats????

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter​

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter - The Frontier Post

1657371744373.png

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

Oh I believe you did it . Your a democrat .
Yea cause you're stupid. The truth is, my mom was alive, they sent her her absentee ballot, she always voted Democrat and we knew she wanted Hillary, even though she had late stage Alzheimers, and they rejected her ballot. So it doesn't happen. We tested it and tried and it didn't work. So you can relax. Trust me, Republicans do it too. Only in red states they get accepted. Hell Robert E Lee still votes down south.

This is a war, certainly turn coats and sleeper agents should be expected.
Robert E Lee should have faced a firing squad. As a gesture we allowed him to walk away humiliated. And I'm not sure the south ever actually accepted defeat. Instead they have invaded our northern states and formed militias. They communicate on the net not with sheets in the field anymore. And they play war in the woods practicing for the day. In case they are invaded. Or have to go on the attack.

I compare these right wing shooters to suicide bombers in Afganistan. They go out in the name of White Supreme or Al Queda. Same difference. Only your guys don't suicide bomb they try to get away after the attack by any means possible.

1657374029649.png

1657374047137.png

nope, Tax breaks create jobs, with those jobs comes revenue to the IRS. Those new employees will pay their taxes and, not receive stimulus money. You still are lost.
I had to pay taxes on the stimulus I got. So did you.

Tax breaks don't create jobs. Demand creates jobs. So keep spending.

Forum List

Back