Democrats Using Virus To Shut Down The Election And Ruin The Economy

The NBA shut down the season.....GOOD. Fuck em.

The Democrats want us to stop holding campaign rallies.

Clearly this is an attempt to shut down Trump rallies and to hide Creepy Joe from the public.

Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell from Washington State has reported that an unidentified staffer has tested positive for Coronavirus. So it appears that so far only Democrats are coming down with the disease. But there's a bright side.....maybe this will shut down Congress for a couple of months. One can only hope.

Oh....and Tom Hanks says he's tested positive.....cuz he's in Australia doing an Elvis film.
His symptoms pretty much match what I've felt just about every time I've gone overseas:

10552544kr.jpg

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?" Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline
Funny, there are diseases and bacteria that we end up exposing ourselves to when we fly overseas. We aren't able to develop the anti-bodies we need to fight exotic infections. I had lived in Hawaii for over a year in the 70s and felt no ill-effects when I visited Oahu and the Big Island in 2006...but my wife came down with similar symptoms as Mr Hanks and his wife. This is the risk you take when you jet-set all over the world. You need to get your shots, like I did when I was in the military, when you travel. Hanks is finding this out the hard way.....but I think he'll survive.

So that is the threat we face. Democrats want to put campaigning on hold because their candidate is screwing up and pissing people off. Two days ago he started cussing out a voter and threatening him.

They don't want Trump to have a chance because shutting down his rallies will probably put a damper on his popularity. They may even suggest changing the election to a mail-in instead of going to the polls. Mail-ins will make it easier for them to rig the election.

I have a better idea.....cancel the election till the virus runs it's course. Maybe enough older voters will kick the bucket and then make it possible for their bumbling anti-social dementia patient to get in the White House.

Rational people need to get on social media and tell these stories....that people who have it aren't dying.......the only way to deal with the democrats in the press spreading panic is to go on social media and tell the true stories....

upload_2020-3-12_9-54-52.jpeg

Oh no just think of the losers who if they would have paid attention ---- You could have been stocked up----etc lmfao!!

we knew all this ---t weeks before you azzes did wait until you dumbasses think if MOSQUITOS spread this chit--- go llook at Australia. and it's is HOT SUMMER there thi sis NOT GOING away fools.

THIS IS JUST THE 1ST WAVE OF IT TOO JACK ASSES THERE IS ANOTHER WAVE COMING BUT HEY DON'T LISTEN TO US BAHAHHAHA.

Clearly this is an attempt to shut down Trump rallies and to hide Creepy Joe from the public.

Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell from Washington State has reported that an unidentified staffer has tested positive for Coronavirus. So it appears that so far only Democrats are coming down with the disease. But there's a bright side.....maybe this will shut down Congress for a couple of months. One can only hope.

Oh....and Tom Hanks says he's tested positive.....cuz he's in Australia doing an Elvis film.
His symptoms pretty much match what I've felt just about every time I've gone overseas:

10552544kr.jpg

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?" Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline
Funny, there are diseases and bacteria that we end up exposing ourselves to when we fly overseas. We aren't able to develop the anti-bodies we need to fight exotic infections. I had lived in Hawaii for over a year in the 70s and felt no ill-effects when I visited Oahu and the Big Island in 2006...but my wife came down with similar symptoms as Mr Hanks and his wife. This is the risk you take when you jet-set all over the world. You need to get your shots, like I did when I was in the military, when you travel. Hanks is finding this out the hard way.....but I think he'll survive.

So that is the threat we face. Democrats want to put campaigning on hold because their candidate is screwing up and pissing people off. Two days ago he started cussing out a voter and threatening him.

They don't want Trump to have a chance because shutting down his rallies will probably put a damper on his popularity. They may even suggest changing the election to a mail-in instead of going to the polls. Mail-ins will make it easier for them to rig the election.

I have a better idea.....cancel the election till the virus runs it's course. Maybe enough older voters will kick the bucket and then make it possible for their bumbling anti-social dementia patient to get in the White House.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this HANK's BS story ( I mean they do have it, but it's used as a weapon during his speech)was to also take away from Trumps speech last night. It was USED as a distraction.

This Virus is being allowed to spread in Sacramento county on purpose!! They are idiots!!

10552544kr.jpg

There are plenty who have np idea how you are 100% right on The dumb really can be told anything as long as iit's a demonic pig telling them it's true. That's all they need. As these same retarded idiots try fliipping their actions onto the other side lmfao. Anybody whose not an idiot knows the head games these leftist parasites play annd use on ppl.

Even your everyday idiots on here.

They think this is just ann " OLD PPL" virus bahah.

59782.jpg
Make sure to go to the next trump rally...even if you have to fly or take a cruise ship there!
Yep.....Dummycraps don't want any.
So they're good.

After all.....Joe Biden is a Soup-sandwich.....no point in making it too obvious.

Don't worry be happyeeeeee There's more restrictions coming wait until they deploy the military because other countries are say F. YOU we're closing this crap down.....

Meanwhile the pathetic DEMOCRATS BITCH he stops flights OMFG..

upload_2020-3-12_10-15-27.png

You’re logic sucks. You don’t know something so you make assumptions.

Perhaps the people you’re wondering about were tested because they were symptomatic? Did that not cross your mind?
yeah, ok, seems reasonable, then when they tested positive, why didn't they test everyone else that was with them? They are both part of a team that travels together. Why is that so fking difficult for you to comprehend, that it doesn't make sense given the Hysteria around this thing. just saying, there isn't any logic. zip! Fk man, the Utah Jazz player showers with his teammates.
You don’t know anything about the situation but you still claim it “doesn’t make sense”.

That’s the problem with your logic. It’s not logical. It’s conspiracy driven.
well it doesn't. sorry, if something is a pandemic and it's drawn hysteria out of the society, how is those who have control of controlling the spread didn't do that? It isn't logical. i really don't care you're dumb ass doesn't get it. I'm letting you know that it isn't logical. I'm now not asking you, cause you're too fking stupid to understand.

To be clear, you don’t know what they have done or haven’t done.

But somehow declared it illogical because they haven’t done a thing that you don’t know they haven’t done.

You’re just the dude at the end of the bar that thinks they’re smarter than everyone else, and everyone ignores.
fk I don't, I know that in that article, no one else was tested. fact. I know that the Utah Jazz team walked out on the floor last night. fact. And the news stated the jazz were going to be tested, after the fact, fact

What article? The game was cancelled pretty much as soon as they found out that the teammate was sick.

yeah, ok, seems reasonable, then when they tested positive, why didn't they test everyone else that was with them? They are both part of a team that travels together. Why is that so fking difficult for you to comprehend, that it doesn't make sense given the Hysteria around this thing. just saying, there isn't any logic. zip! Fk man, the Utah Jazz player showers with his teammates.
You don’t know anything about the situation but you still claim it “doesn’t make sense”.

well it doesn't. sorry, if something is a pandemic and it's drawn hysteria out of the society, how is those who have control of controlling the spread didn't do that? It isn't logical. i really don't care you're dumb ass doesn't get it. I'm letting you know that it isn't logical. I'm now not asking you, cause you're too fking stupid to understand.

But somehow declared it illogical because they haven’t done a thing that you don’t know they haven’t done.

You’re just the dude at the end of the bar that thinks they’re smarter than everyone else, and everyone ignores.
fk I don't, I know that in that article, no one else was tested. fact. I know that the Utah Jazz team walked out on the floor last night. fact. And the news stated the jazz were going to be tested, after the fact, fact

What article? The game was cancelled pretty much as soon as they found out that the teammate was sick.
the article in the OP. and wasn't it you that said the utah jazz center didn't come out on the floor? which is it?

10552544kr.jpg

Rational people need to get on social media and tell these stories....that people who have it aren't dying.......the only way to deal with the democrats in the press spreading panic is to go on social media and tell the true stories....

Most people aren’t dying. The mortality rate for those under 60 is 0.5%. But the mortality rate for those over 80 is 15%, which is terrifying.

I would like to live a little longer, so even if you think this pandemic is a fake, Democratic plot or what ever else your thinking, that is not helpful to the containment of this vires .could you please not invade my personal space while out in public, stay home with flu or cold, wash your hands, cover your mouth if you need to cough. its just the polite thing to do. everything should not hinge on your political view.

Seems to me the right wingers have conveniently forgotten that this week's nose dive in the stock market was due to crashing oil prices. Isn't that what all the papers said?

Seems to me the right wingers have conveniently forgotten that this week's nose dive in the stock market was due to crashing oil prices. Isn't that what all the papers said?
It is, but that's not all that's going on

the article in the OP. and wasn't it you that said the utah jazz center didn't come out on the floor? which is it?

The only article in the OP was about Tom Hanks, not basketball.

I didn’t say they came out on the floor. Apparently they were about ready to tip off when they got word of their teammate’s positive test and cancelled the game.

Due to limited availability, we are still only testing those with symptoms and not everyone exposed. It would be better to test everyone exposed but we are in a state of rationing those tests at this moment.

Why is that good?
The next step is to give customers of cable the right to pick their own basic stations. We can save a lot of money eliminating sports stations. If people want them, let them pay for it. You asked why that is good? Well stop forcing people to pay for things they do not want.

Try Dish. They have something called Flex Pack which allows you to customize and pay pretty much for what ya want. But remember, even if you don't want ESPN, the networks are largely filled with sports on weekends and you pay for that. Of course, a cheap antennae will get you local channels in high def for free.

Flex Pack | MyDISH

10552544kr.jpg

Most people aren’t dying. The mortality rate for those under 60 is 0.5%. But the mortality rate for those over 80 is 15%, which is terrifying.
Only if you're over 80....or a fucking pussy.
Catching pneumonia when you're in your 80s is what's been killing most of our elderly.
It's been that way for as long as I can remember.
We don't need the media to tell us that BS.

Why is that good?
The next step is to give customers of cable the right to pick their own basic stations. We can save a lot of money eliminating sports stations. If people want them, let them pay for it. You asked why that is good? Well stop forcing people to pay for things they do not want.

Try Dish. They have something called Flex Pack which allows you to customize and pay pretty much for what ya want. But remember, even if you don't want ESPN, the networks are largely filled with sports on weekends and you pay for that. Of course, a cheap antennae will get you local channels in high def for free.

Flex Pack | MyDISH
Sorry....there will be no sports. Courtesy of the Democrats and their corrupt media.

Forum List

Back