Democrats Trying to Outlaw Right To Work Laws

The Democrat filth hates Liberty.
I just hate Republican filth. I've got more liberty in my little finger.

You can hate Republicans all you want Moon Bat. That mindless Moon Bat hate is going to eat you up kid.

However, it is against Liberty to have non right to work laws. Nobody should be forced to join a fucking greedy corrupt union just to be able to work.

The filthy unions are the cash cow of the despicable Democrat Party and that is the reason the butt pirates will take Liberty away from Americans in order to get them more money.
Unions were supported by democrats while management was supported by republicans. Somehow big business having unopposed political power is better? Maybe if you are a billionaire. Didn't work out so well for the rest of us. Just how far back towards the mill system of the 1880s do we have to go before we need unions again?

Typical Left Wing horse manure.

What the hell do you mean by "support"?

All Americans should support the job creators and the entities that provide our goods and services. the government should make it easy for businesses to prosper. They didn't talk about this in Commie school, did they?

Nobody gives a shit if you are an insecure greedy little pathetic asshole that has no real worth so you join a filthy union.

The problem Americans have is when the corrupt Democrats that have the unions as a cash cow makes you join the union in order for you to work. That is anti Liberty.

My wife joined a teacher's union when she first started teaching in the early 1970s. She did it because the union provided professional liability insurance. However, 1976 the asshole union supported that nitwit Jimmy Carter for president. They used her union dues as campaign donations.

She quit the union because they were bat shit Left Wing crazy and did not represent her values. Thank god that Florida was a right to work state that allowed her that choice or else she would have been force to remain a member of that dingaling organization.

I had a career as an Engineer in the aerospace industry. I worked in two facilities where there was a weak union, one facility where was no union and once facility where there was a strong union protect by the Democrat filth. By the way, they all got about the same wages and benefits.

The worst operated faclity was the one with the strong union. I could tell you horror stories on how they fucked the operation up. The only reason they got away with it is because they were in a state with strong Democrat representation.
Republicans took the only real political power that the working class had and murdered it. Still hating unions is yet another indication that right wing populism was always a lie. Only through unionization has a working man ever had any kind of voice in government of leverage over the people who profit from them.

You are confused about this Moon Bat.

Unions get power by by buying politicians. Democrats are the sellers. despicable, isn't it?

The greedy unions pay the corrupt Democrats to support them.

You must be one of these worthless nobodies that need a union to protect your sorry ass. If you had any worth you would be able to negotiate your own compensation.

If you had any worth you would be able to chose your employer that provided you with with adequate compensation.

If you had any ethics you would be appalled at the Democrats making you join a union in order to have a job. that is anti freedom, isn't it?

Of course we all know that you Moon Bats are just as confused about Ethics as you are confused about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science and the Constitution, don't we?
Back in what you people like to remember as the good old days both parties supported unions and union jobs.
Both parties still support unions...the difference is the GOP also supports the workers. The DNC just supports Union bosses, and laws that force people to join unions or not work
You are so full of shit. There were certainly corrupt union bosses but that does not negate the need for organized labor in America especially when you take into account how insidiously unfair management has always been. Now there's no one to call them on their soul crushing push for ever greater productivity that never seems to translate into wage growth,
"Unless I get a raise, I quit".

Never thought of that, did you?

Of course if you are a sorry worthless Moon Bat the employer would say "good riddance" so no wonder the Moon Bats support union protection.

You can hate Republicans all you want Moon Bat. That mindless Moon Bat hate is going to eat you up kid.

However, it is against Liberty to have non right to work laws. Nobody should be forced to join a fucking greedy corrupt union just to be able to work.

The filthy unions are the cash cow of the despicable Democrat Party and that is the reason the butt pirates will take Liberty away from Americans in order to get them more money.
Unions were supported by democrats while management was supported by republicans. Somehow big business having unopposed political power is better? Maybe if you are a billionaire. Didn't work out so well for the rest of us. Just how far back towards the mill system of the 1880s do we have to go before we need unions again?

All Americans should support the job creators and the entities that provide our goods and services. the government should make it easy for businesses to prosper. They didn't talk about this in Commie school, did they?

Nobody gives a shit if you are an insecure greedy little pathetic asshole that has no real worth so you join a filthy union.

The problem Americans have is when the corrupt Democrats that have the unions as a cash cow makes you join the union in order for you to work. That is anti Liberty.

My wife joined a teacher's union when she first started teaching in the early 1970s. She did it because the union provided professional liability insurance. However, 1976 the asshole union supported that nitwit Jimmy Carter for president. They used her union dues as campaign donations.

She quit the union because they were bat shit Left Wing crazy and did not represent her values. Thank god that Florida was a right to work state that allowed her that choice or else she would have been force to remain a member of that dingaling organization.

I had a career as an Engineer in the aerospace industry. I worked in two facilities where there was a weak union, one facility where was no union and once facility where there was a strong union protect by the Democrat filth. By the way, they all got about the same wages and benefits.

The worst operated faclity was the one with the strong union. I could tell you horror stories on how they fucked the operation up. The only reason they got away with it is because they were in a state with strong Democrat representation.
Republicans took the only real political power that the working class had and murdered it. Still hating unions is yet another indication that right wing populism was always a lie. Only through unionization has a working man ever had any kind of voice in government of leverage over the people who profit from them.

Unions get power by by buying politicians. Democrats are the sellers. despicable, isn't it?

You must be one of these worthless nobodies that need a union to protect your sorry ass. If you had any worth you would be able to negotiate your own compensation.

If you had any worth you would be able to chose your employer that provided you with with adequate compensation.

If you had any ethics you would be appalled at the Democrats making you join a union in order to have a job. that is anti freedom, isn't it?

Of course we all know that you Moon Bats are just as confused about Ethics as you are confused about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science and the Constitution, don't we?
Back in what you people like to remember as the good old days both parties supported unions and union jobs.
Both parties still support unions...the difference is the GOP also supports the workers. The DNC just supports Union bosses, and laws that force people to join unions or not work
You are so full of shit. There were certainly corrupt union bosses but that does not negate the need for organized labor in America especially when you take into account how insidiously unfair management has always been. Now there's no one to call them on their soul crushing push for ever greater productivity that never seems to translate into wage growth,

Of course if you are a sorry worthless Moon Bat the employer would say "good riddance" so no wonder the Moon Bats support union protection.
The laziest man I ever worked with was a proud United Mine Workers member. If he couldn't do it sitting down, he didn't do it. And it was construction labor.

The laziest man I ever worked with was a proud United Mine Workers member. If he couldn't do it sitting down, he didn't do it. And it was construction labor.
That strong union stop I worked at in Washington States had some of the mostly worthless workers you can imagine.

Let me tell you a story.

The facility decided to go to a "8s-9s" schedule. You work 9 hours Mon-Fri. One Friday you work eight hours and you get the next Friday off. It means you get 26 more a days a year off work. All the salaried people loved the idea.

The filthy union was not satisfied with the 26 more days off a year. They insisted on getting paid overtime for the extra hour they worked during the week. How stupid and greedy was that?

That is the kind of sorry shit you get out of unions.

That strong union stop I worked at in Washington States had some of the mostly worthless workers you can imagine.

Let me tell you a story.

The facility decided to go to a "8s-9s" schedule. You work 9 hours Mon-Fri. One Friday you work eight hours and you get the next Friday off. It means you get 26 more a days a year off work. All the salaried people loved the idea.

The filthy union was not satisfied with the 26 more days off a year. They insisted on getting paid overtime for the extra hour they worked during the week. How stupid and greedy was that?

Thank Gaea I don't have to be in a union.

Maybe sitting down was his job? Unions like to negotiate a certain number of "no show" and "no work" "jobs" in their contracts. They enable their wise guys friends to have a legit W-2 and health insurance as they actually work on collecting on loans, protection, etc.

Let me tell you a story.

Thank Gaea I don't have to be in a union.

I do a lot of shooting.

I usually went out to the shooting range on Saturdays weather permitting.

These sorry union pukes acted like total assholes at work during the week but wanted to be my buddy at the range on the weekend. I wouldn't have anything to do with them.

I had about 100 union workers in my division and a like number of salaried people mostly Engineers. I spent much more time baby sitting the union scum as I did do the rest of my job as Divisional Director.

Maybe sitting down was his job? Unions like to negotiate a certain number of "no show" and "no work" "jobs" in their contracts. They enable their wise guys friends to have a legit W-2 and health insurance as they actually work on collecting on loans, protection, etc.
It's possible sitting down was his job at the mine. But it wasn't at the construction company.

He didn't last long.

I simply do not believe that I should have to join a union to get a job. Unions, when they get a little power. can be rough to live with. You lose your freedom.

Then maybe you shouldn’t have applied for a Represented job to begin with. You knew when you applied, or at least when you interviewed, thst it was a Union job. You accepted the position. Deal with it.

Some of us not only chose to be in a Union, we worked to Unionize our previously non-Represented department. Why would we do that? Maybe because we can see the destructive changes which the Company is about to implement that will hurt both us AND the Company.

Unions are not a Panacea, but expecting the Company to put your best interest before anything is equally stupid.

I’ve worked for my employer as a Contractor, a Non-Represented (Management) employee, and a Union member. There is no amount of money or set of benefits the Company could offer me to take a non-Union position.
Your opinion is noted. Why should I be forced to join a union is still the question, yes? If you want to join a union, good for you. Do it. Funny how you, who do not have to meet the payroll every week, can see how "destructive" changes will hurt you AND the company. High union wages, benefits and strikes are one reason why manufacturing had to move abroad to remain competitive in the marketplace.

Republicans took the only real political power that the working class had and murdered it. Still hating unions is yet another indication that right wing populism was always a lie. Only through unionization has a working man ever had any kind of voice in government or leverage over the people who profit from them.
They are there to "profit" or what is the point? Yes the people do profit from "them"
and the profiting people are the brains that keep them working and also profiting.
Without those people, there would be no jobs because Workers have no clue how to manage a business. They have no knowledge of costs, etc.

22 states have them and the Dems want to pass a Federal law to ban them. This would mean, if it passes, every worker in America would be forced to join a union in every shop which has one. Ya. the good ole dems don't like freedom of choice at all. I was in a union for 6 years, but I quit because the union kept giving my dues money to Bill Clinton, who I was vehemently opposed to. I wrote the union President about it and I never even got an answer.,

No one has ever been forced to join a union in the USA.

I simply do not believe that I should have to join a union to get a job. Unions, when they get a little power. can be rough to live with. You lose your freedom.

Then maybe you shouldn’t have applied for a Represented job to begin with. You knew when you applied, or at least when you interviewed, thst it was a Union job. You accepted the position. Deal with it.

Some of us not only chose to be in a Union, we worked to Unionize our previously non-Represented department. Why would we do that? Maybe because we can see the destructive changes which the Company is about to implement that will hurt both us AND the Company.

Unions are not a Panacea, but expecting the Company to put your best interest before anything is equally stupid.

I’ve worked for my employer as a Contractor, a Non-Represented (Management) employee, and a Union member. There is no amount of money or set of benefits the Company could offer me to take a non-Union position.
Your opinion is noted. Why should I be forced to join a union is still the question, yes? If you want to join a union, good for you. Do it. Funny how you, who do not have to meet the payroll every week, can see how "destructive" changes will hurt you AND the company. High union wages, benefits and strikes are one reason why manufacturing had to move abroad to remain competitive in the marketplace.
In 1953 the union organization at it's peak was in 35% of industry now it is less than seven percent and you act like it is 100%

22 states have them and the Dems want to pass a Federal law to ban them. This would mean, if it passes, every worker in America would be forced to join a union in every shop which has one. Ya. the good ole dems don't like freedom of choice at all. I was in a union for 6 years, but I quit because the union kept giving my dues money to Bill Clinton, who I was vehemently opposed to. I wrote the union President about it and I never even got an answer.,

Biden has got the Third Reich playbook out again. Mandatory unionization was a feature of Hitler's Germany.

No govt. mandatory unionization of private business has ever occurred in the USA. The govt. does force employers to recognized unions that have been elected by the workers to represent them.

In 1953 the union organization at it's peak was in 35% of industry now it is less than seven percent and you act like it is 100%
No, I agree and I was in the middle of it in the 1960s. President Biden is giving unions new life.

Biden has got the Third Reich playbook out again. Mandatory unionization was a feature of Hitler's Germany.

No govt. mandatory unionization of private business has ever occurred in the USA. The govt. does force employers to recognized unions that have been elected by the workers to represent them.

True, but unions can promise the world and business is limited in how it can respond.

True, but unions can promise the world and business is limited in how it can respond.

I never saw the point in having to pay to get a job.

Half of the reason our industrial base ended up in China is that republicans really desperately wanted to break the political power of Labor. Was it worth it?

Unions add costs and no value whatsoever
If that is your opinion then never again bitch that China makes all our stuff. We now have a politically powerless working class because the republicans wanted to so spite the democrats. Was it worth it?

Half of the reason our industrial base ended up in China is that republicans really desperately wanted to break the political power of Labor. Was it worth it?

If that is your opinion then never again bitch that China makes all our stuff. We now have a politically powerless working class because the republicans wanted to so spite the democrats. Was it worth it?

Big Labor has been falling during both Conservative and Lib administrations for the past 65 years. It isn't the GOP that is responsible.

The real problem of the union bosses is twofold. Justifying the tribute that employees are forced to pay to the goombahs is one. Modern people don't see the value.

The 2nd is that modern people aren't interested in standing on a sidewalk in front of their place of employment for months for next to no money. Unions are unwilling to pay their members union scale for picket duty. Talk about hypocrisy.

You are confused Moon bat.

The Democrats destroy jobs for the working class by imposing job killing regulations, high taxation and supporting the Union filth that run up cost and add no value.

No wonder China wanted to get their guy into the White House. So that jobs flowed to them just like it did when the Worthless Negro was President.

Forum List

Back