Democrats Trying to Outlaw Right To Work Laws

22 states have them and the Dems want to pass a Federal law to ban them. This would mean, if it passes, every worker in America would be forced to join a union in every shop which has one. Ya. the good ole dems don't like freedom of choice at all. I was in a union for 6 years, but I quit because the union kept giving my dues money to Bill Clinton, who I was vehemently opposed to. I wrote the union President
and I never even got an answer.,

I simply do not believe that I should have to join a union to get a job. Unions, when they get a little power. can be rough to live with. You lose your freedom.

22 states have them and the Dems want to pass a Federal law to ban them. This would mean, if it passes, every worker in America would be forced to join a union in every shop which has one. Ya. the good ole dems don't like freedom of choice at all. I was in a union for 6 years, but I quit because the union kept giving my dues money to Bill Clinton, who I was vehemently opposed to. I wrote the union President
and I never even got an answer.,

I simply do not believe that I should have to join a union to get a job. Unions, when they get a little power. can be rough to live with. You lose your freedom.

Is that what right to work means?

2014_12_09-NAM-Right-to-Work.png

right-to-work

ADJECTIVE
US
relating to or promoting a worker's right not to be required to join a labor union.
"Kansas is a right-to-work state"

22 states have them and the Dems want to pass a Federal law to ban them. This would mean, if it passes, every worker in America would be forced to join a union in every shop which has one. Ya. the good ole dems don't like freedom of choice at all. I was in a union for 6 years, but I quit because the union kept giving my dues money to Bill Clinton, who I was vehemently opposed to. I wrote the union President about it and I never even got an answer.,

Right to work doesn't mean you have to join a Union.
The Democrat filth hates Liberty.
I just hate Republican filth. I've got more liberty in my little finger.

You can hate Republicans all you want Moon Bat. That mindless Moon Bat hate is going to eat you up kid.

However, it is against Liberty to have non right to work laws. Nobody should be forced to join a fucking greedy corrupt union just to be able to work.

The filthy unions are the cash cow of the despicable Democrat Party and that is the reason the butt pirates will take Liberty away from Americans in order to get them more money.

2014_12_09-NAM-Right-to-Work.png

You can hate Republicans all you want Moon Bat. That mindless Moon Bat hate is going to eat you up kid.

However, it is against Liberty to have non right to work laws. Nobody should be forced to join a fucking greedy corrupt union just to be able to work.

The filthy unions are the cash cow of the despicable Democrat Party and that is the reason the butt pirates will take Liberty away from Americans in order to get them more money.
Unions were supported by democrats while management was supported by republicans. Somehow big business having unopposed political power is better? Maybe if you are a billionaire. Didn't work out so well for the rest of us. Just how far back towards the mill system of the 1880s do we have to go before we need unions again?

Typical Left Wing horse manure.

What the hell do you mean by "support"?

All Americans should support the job creators and the entities that provide our goods and services. the government should make it easy for businesses to prosper. They didn't talk about this in Commie school, did they?

Nobody gives a shit if you are an insecure greedy little pathetic asshole that has no real worth so you join a filthy union.

The problem Americans have is when the corrupt Democrats that have the unions as a cash cow makes you join the union in order for you to work. That is anti Liberty.

My wife joined a teacher's union when she first started teaching in the early 1970s. She did it because the union provided professional liability insurance. However, 1976 the asshole union supported that nitwit Jimmy Carter for president. They used her union dues as campaign donations.

She quit the union because they were bat shit Left Wing crazy and did not represent her values. Thank god that Florida was a right to work state that allowed her that choice or else she would have been force to remain a member of that dingaling organization.

I had a career as an Engineer in the aerospace industry. I worked in two facilities where there was a weak union, one facility where was no union and once facility where there was a strong union protect by the Democrat filth. By the way, they all got about the same wages and benefits.

The worst operated faclity was the one with the strong union. I could tell you horror stories on how they fucked the operation up. The only reason they got away with it is because they were in a state with strong Democrat representation.

Unions were supported by democrats while management was supported by republicans. Somehow big business having unopposed political power is better? Maybe if you are a billionaire. Didn't work out so well for the rest of us. Just how far back towards the mill system of the 1880s do we have to go before we need unions again?

All Americans should support the job creators and the entities that provide our goods and services. the government should make it easy for businesses to prosper. They didn't talk about this in Commie school, did they?

Nobody gives a shit if you are an insecure greedy little pathetic asshole that has no real worth so you join a filthy union.

The problem Americans have is when the corrupt Democrats that have the unions as a cash cow makes you join the union in order for you to work. That is anti Liberty.

My wife joined a teacher's union when she first started teaching in the early 1970s. She did it because the union provided professional liability insurance. However, 1976 the asshole union supported that nitwit Jimmy Carter for president. They used her union dues as campaign donations.

She quit the union because they were bat shit Left Wing crazy and did not represent her values. Thank god that Florida was a right to work state that allowed her that choice or else she would have been force to remain a member of that dingaling organization.

I had a career as an Engineer in the aerospace industry. I worked in two facilities where there was a weak union, one facility where was no union and once facility where there was a strong union protect by the Democrat filth. By the way, they all got about the same wages and benefits.

The worst operated faclity was the one with the strong union. I could tell you horror stories on how they fucked the operation up. The only reason they got away with it is because they were in a state with strong Democrat representation.

Isn't Florida a right to work state?

Isn't Florida a right to work state?

Yes it is. However, the strong union facility I worked at for seven years was in Washington state. Washington state is Communist.

Then maybe you shouldn’t have applied for a Represented job to begin with. You knew when you applied, or at least when you interviewed, thst it was a Union job. You accepted the position. Deal with it.

Some of us not only chose to be in a Union, we worked to Unionize our previously non-Represented department. Why would we do that? Maybe because we can see the destructive changes which the Company is about to implement that will hurt both us AND the Company.

Unions are not a Panacea, but expecting the Company to put your best interest before anything is equally stupid.

I’ve worked for my employer as a Contractor, a Non-Represented (Management) employee, and a Union member. There is no amount of money or set of benefits the Company could offer me to take a non-Union position.

Republicans took the only real political power that the working class had and murdered it. Still hating unions is yet another indication that right wing populism was always a lie. Only through unionization has a working man ever had any kind of voice in government or leverage over the people who profit from them.

So what you're saying, in amongst all the hysterical drama queening, is that you're too incompetent to negotiate your own wages and benefits, and you project that incompetence on all Americans.

Republicans took the only real political power that the working class had and murdered it. Still hating unions is yet another indication that right wing populism was always a lie. Only through unionization has a working man ever had any kind of voice in government of leverage over the people who profit from them.

You are confused about this Moon Bat.

Unions get power by by buying politicians. Democrats are the sellers. despicable, isn't it?

The greedy unions pay the corrupt Democrats to support them.

You must be one of these worthless nobodies that need a union to protect your sorry ass. If you had any worth you would be able to negotiate your own compensation.

If you had any worth you would be able to chose your employer that provided you with with adequate compensation.

If you had any ethics you would be appalled at the Democrats making you join a union in order to have a job. that is anti freedom, isn't it?

Of course we all know that you Moon Bats are just as confused about Ethics as you are confused about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science and the Constitution, don't we?

Half of the reason our industrial base ended up in China is that republicans really desperately wanted to break the political power of Labor. Was it worth it?
Please elaborate
Are you too young to remember the 90s-00s Ypu must be if you have to ask that question. Republicans turned backflips of joy every time a union shop closed up and went offshore. They preached the virtues of the lousy unstable service based economy we ended up with. The very conservative US chamber of commerce even held seminars to guide companies through offshoring jobs. Now that wages have been flat for decades and real benefits are becoming a thing of the past I ask again, was breaking the unions worth it?

You missed the part where you connect your premise to your conclusion. How does that push our industrial base to China? Seems like it would do the opposite.

However, it is against Liberty to have non right to work laws.
There has never been such a law. Please link me to one, moon bat identifier.

Unions are bad and they are good. From the end of WWII, the big one, the unionized, happy American workforce, making a living wage, took us from the depression to the good life.

You don't understand the concept of right to work, do you?

In a right to work state you can join a union if you want. However if you chose not to join a union than that is fine. It cannot be a condition of employment.

In a non right to work state joining a union becomes a condition of employment and that is anti Liberty, isn't it?

The unions hate right to work states because most people chose not be a union members. Democrats hate it because the fewer union member the less cash they get.

Republicans took the only real political power that the working class had and murdered it. Still hating unions is yet another indication that right wing populism was always a lie. Only through unionization has a working man ever had any kind of voice in government of leverage over the people who profit from them.

You are confused about this Moon Bat.

Unions get power by by buying politicians. Democrats are the sellers. despicable, isn't it?

The greedy unions pay the corrupt Democrats to support them.

You must be one of these worthless nobodies that need a union to protect your sorry ass. If you had any worth you would be able to negotiate your own compensation.

If you had any worth you would be able to chose your employer that provided you with with adequate compensation.

If you had any ethics you would be appalled at the Democrats making you join a union in order to have a job. that is anti freedom, isn't it?

Of course we all know that you Moon Bats are just as confused about Ethics as you are confused about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science and the Constitution, don't we?
Back in what you people like to remember as the good old days both parties supported unions and union jobs.

Forum List

Back