Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

How does the vaccine stop the spread of Covid?

When the manufacturer’s of the vaccine have never sold the vaccine as a cure nor have they said it will prevent the spread of the virus but instead they have insisted it will limit the effects of the illness and could keep you out of the Hospital, so can you kindly explain why you are spreading misinformation by stating that if vaccinated it will stop the spread of the virus?

Fact is many who are vaccinated have contracted the virus and have spread it while thinking like you do and let be clear none of the mutations came from the U.S. and in fact the newest one is from South Africa, so maybe you can kindly explain how the non-vaccinated in this country caused the spread of a mutation from another part of the World?

I would like you to stop spreading misinformation because you are going to get people killed and maybe that is your goal seeing it has been stated many times the vaccine is not a cure nor should it be sold as one and you are as dangerous as the unvaccinated!
It reduces the severity and duration of infections when it doesn't prevent the infection altogether.

Both reduce transmission

It reduces the severity and duration of infections when it doesn't prevent the infection altogether.

Both reduce transmission
It does not reduce the transmission of the virus and you can still contract and spread the omicron mutation, so stop spreading false information once and for all!

Why is it both sides must lie to the public and you wonder why no one trusts anyone?

I gave you multiple links that say so.

and here's a little more on your ivermectin

Based on the current very low- to low-certainty evidence, we are uncertain about the efficacy and safety of ivermectin used to treat or prevent COVID-19. The completed studies are small and few are considered high quality
BROUGHT to you by Pfizer........plenty of studies showing the opposite and not a smear campaign by agencies like the WHO and the CDC......

The drug has been used since 1975 and stops the replication of the spike proteins..........HCL does as well...........That is why Malaria areas aren't losing near as many people. It's a JUNGLE DRUG for a JUNGLE DISEASE............

Most studies that say it doesn't work........use it when the lungs are already hamburger meat from the cytokine storm and GO SEE .......IT DOESN'T WORK.

And the treatments are a montage of drugs NOT JUST IVERMECTIN by itself.

How does the vaccine stop the spread of Covid?

When the manufacturer’s of the vaccine have never sold the vaccine as a cure nor have they said it will prevent the spread of the virus but instead they have insisted it will limit the effects of the illness and could keep you out of the Hospital, so can you kindly explain why you are spreading misinformation by stating that if vaccinated it will stop the spread of the virus?

Fact is many who are vaccinated have contracted the virus and have spread it while thinking like you do and let be clear none of the mutations came from the U.S. and in fact the newest one is from South Africa, so maybe you can kindly explain how the non-vaccinated in this country caused the spread of a mutation from another part of the World?

I would like you to stop spreading misinformation because you are going to get people killed and maybe that is your goal seeing it has been stated many times the vaccine is not a cure nor should it be sold as one and you are as dangerous as the unvaccinated!

New Danish study shows that the vaccines have NEGATIVE efficacy for transmission and contraction of the virus after 90 days especially. That means after 3 months you are MORE susceptible to catching Covid than the unvaccinated are.

It does not reduce the transmission of the virus and you can still contract and spread the omicron mutation, so stop spreading false information once and for all!

Why is it both sides must lie to the public and you wonder why no one trusts anyone?
Omicron is a milder form.

and there is evidence that those who have been boostered are showing resistance to Omicron

BROUGHT to you by Pfizer........plenty of studies showing the opposite and not a smear campaign by agencies like the WHO and the CDC......

The drug has been used since 1975 and stops the replication of the spike proteins..........HCL does as well...........That is why Malaria areas aren't losing near as many people. It's a JUNGLE DRUG for a JUNGLE DISEASE............

Most studies that say it doesn't work........use it when the lungs are already hamburger meat from the cytokine storm and GO SEE .......IT DOESN'T WORK.

And the treatments are a montage of drugs NOT JUST IVERMECTIN by itself.
OK so all those reputable news outlets are ALL owned by Pfizer right?

You need to add some extra tinfoil to that hat you're wearing

Omicron is a milder form.

and there is evidence that those who have been boostered are showing resistance to Omicron

See the Danish study. The booster re-establishes the initial protection yes. But as predicted by so many, after that wears off-maybe in 30 days--you are in WORSE shape than the unvaccinated.

We're seeing this play out in real time. Look at all the vaccinated people getting covid. Most in South Africa who got Omicron were vaxxed, though it's not a highly vaxxed nation.

New Danish study shows that the vaccines have NEGATIVE efficacy for transmission and contraction of the virus after 90 days especially. That means after 3 months you are MORE susceptible to catching Covid than the unvaccinated are.

If anyone would go back and look the creators of the vaccine stated that Covid is here to stay and that it will never go away, so let be clear the vaccines were never meant to be a cure…

Like the flu and many other viruses Covid will be around until humanity take it last breath and wipe itself out, so the vaccine is supposed to limit the effects of the illness.

Also this is why they are saying you will need boosters for the rest of our life, and many have tired of the issue and most likely rather risk death than be a lab rat instead…

If anyone would go back and look the creators of the vaccine stated that Covid is here to stay and that it will never go away, so let be clear the vaccines were never meant to be a cure…

Like the flu and many other viruses Covid will be around until humanity take it last breath and wipe itself out, so the vaccine is supposed to limit the effects of the illness.

Also this is why they are saying you will need boosters for the rest of our life, and many have tired of the issue and most likely rather risk death than be a lab rat instead…
The flu shot has saved countless lives

Which was not needed............When cheap drugs taken early would have negated the need..........Not to mention that Traditional vaccines would actually train the immune system the whole virus. Like Covaxin does...........Which would not be an experimental vaccine as it has been used for a long time on humans.

Exactly. If people want 12 vaccines a year I could not care less. Just don't force ME to get them, because they obviously do not work as intended and we have no idea the side effects. They are being covered up.

But those you tube guys are always reputable right?
LOL I go to the source.........I have shown the studies on many threads..........and you have been in most of those threads..........and here you are playing the same troll game........demanding sources when I've shown them many times..........It is the art of deception from people like you who are more than likely paid posters for those pushing the jabs.

I will restate..........The Cheap drugs work..........and Pharma has blood on their hands.

LOL I go to the source.........I have shown the studies on many threads..........and you have been in most of those threads..........and here you are playing the same troll game........demanding sources when I've shown them many times..........It is the art of deception from people like you who are more than likely paid posters for those pushing the jabs.

I will restate..........The Cheap drugs work..........and Pharma has blood on their hands.
And I have shown you a study right here that refutes one of your cheap drugs efficacy.

And I have shown you a study right here that refutes one of your cheap drugs efficacy.
and. you continue the game........You know exactly what I'm saying........I've shown MANY STUDIES that say you are full of shit.........Hell I post one site that shows about 40 studies.........And in it depending on how the study was done it shows for and against Ivermectin.

Most studies that taint the use are late term studies when the patient has already had the cytokine storm............by then it is too late.

and. you continue the game........You know exactly what I'm saying........I've shown MANY STUDIES that say you are full of shit.........Hell I post one site that shows about 40 studies.........And in it depending on how the study was done it shows for and against Ivermectin.

Most studies that taint the use are late term studies when the patient has already had the cytokine storm............by then it is too late.
Not in this thread and I'm not spending hours searching for your posts

Forum List

Back