African American Who Helped Build This Country Defends Himself From Racist Copper!

What is the title of this video?

It is age restricted, so those of us who do not use Google can't see it.

Maybe it is on an alt platform.

That encounter took 41 seconds to long before officer shot & missed. That thug should have died at the foot of the steps.

This is how libs want these situations handled. It is only by the grace of God the officer wasn’t shot, or anyone else hit.

Actually, this cop should have been fired for incompetence.

No one has an issue when cops shoot armed suspects.

it's when they shoot or strangle unarmed suspects we have an issue. Or innocent bystanders like Breonna Taylor or Botham Jean.

Yeah, this is a Biff spoof type thing.

If the cop had shot him....Joy Reed would have been calling him a racist last night.

My natural reaction would have been to pull my gun and shoot the suspect as soon as he pulled his.
Lawful shooting. Clear cut.

The suspect was attempting to murder that cop......counting on his good nature and not wanting to get in trouble with the Democrat mayor or a liberal judge. This is why it takes a special type of person to be a cop. And in the current situation....a cop's job is next to impossible.

Last edited:
There's something wrong with the suspect.

That's why the cops didn't shoot him.

He's mentally handicapped, drunk or something.

Actually, this cop should have been fired for incompetence.

No one has an issue when cops shoot armed suspects.

it's when they shoot or strangle unarmed suspects we have an issue. Or innocent bystanders like Breonna Taylor or Botham Jean.
Shoot?
Don't shoot?
Get judged by 12?
Get carried by 6?

Your cocksucking bullshit is what caused this officer to hesitate. YOU caused this "incompetence.". You have NO FUCKING ROOM to talk about competence.

Shoot?
Don't shoot?
Get judged by 12?
Get carried by 6?

Your cocksucking bullshit is what caused this officer to hesitate. YOU caused this "incompetence.". You have NO FUCKING ROOM to talk about competence.

Hesitating for 1 second, you might have an argument.

Hesitating for 41 seconds after he started bradishing a weapon, that's gross incompetence.

Tell me CP if this driver had been black do you think it would have gone the same way?
Likely. Based on the number of interactions cops have with people and the number that end up with them not shooting someone. I get that the media has lead us to believe that every time a black guy gets pulled over the cops shoot him but that’s just not the case.

Likely. Based on the number of interactions cops have with people and the number that end up with them not shooting someone. I get that the media has lead us to believe that every time a black guy gets pulled over the cops shoot him but that’s just not the case.
Really CP, do you honestly think if a black man would have grabbed his gun on an officer and just drove off nothing would have happened. Come on man, you are smarter than that.

Yes a couple of times, did you even watch the damn video?
The cop has a hold of his left hand the whole time (at least when the camera is pointed at the altercation) so it would have had to have been with his right hand which you see in the beginning. The cops say something that I think is "get your hand off that gun" but I couldn't make it out clearly, but the video doesn't show him with his hand on the gun. After that you can see his right hand and the cop holding his left arm until the video is over well until he drives off.

All that said I wouldnt have had a huge issue with the cop shooting him if he indeed put his hand on his gun.

Forum List

Back