Democrats to Obama: You Broke the Party, Now Fix It

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Democrats to Obama: You broke the party, now fix it

Democrats are in worse shape than when President Barack Obama came into office — the number of seats they have in Congress, the number of governors, a party approval rating that’s fallen behind Republicans for the first time in recent history, enthusiasm, energy. The White House, Brazile said when she came to meet with Simas, has got to focus for the next two years on getting the party into better shape, and Obama’s the best and most effective person to get out the message.

Read more:Democrats to Obama You broke the party now fix it - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO

And I hope they do. We need two strong parties in this country. Even if you don’t have your candidate win the presidential election, you still want a president who can function as an effective leader. We are seeing right now what happens when we don’t have a strong leader.

So, Democrats, get your act together and so will the Republicans, I hope. Strong leadership is more important than “My guy won.”

Democrats are in worse shape than when President Barack Obama came into office — the number of seats they have in Congress, the number of governors, a party approval rating that’s fallen behind Republicans for the first time in recent history, enthusiasm, energy. The White House, Brazile said when she came to meet with Simas, has got to focus for the next two years on getting the party into better shape, and Obama’s the best and most effective person to get out the message.

Read more:Democrats to Obama You broke the party now fix it - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO

And I hope they do. We need two strong parties in this country. Even if you don’t have your candidate win the presidential election, you still want a president who can function as an effective leader. We are seeing right now what happens when we don’t have a strong leader.

So, Democrats, get your act together and so will the Republicans, I hope. Strong leadership is more important than “My guy won.”

One-party system:

th

Indeed Obama has hurt the Democrat Party. Does he care? Only if it effects him. If Obama thought it was in his best interests, he would cut public approval of Democrats in half. But it is not in his best interests. He has failed and been proven a liar and fraud, and that has rubbed off on Democrats.

I get the feeling the next 2 years will be horrible. Obama does as he always does, claims he wants to work with Reps and just a day later claims he will go over their heads and if they try and stop him (constitutionally) then Republicans are obstructionist. Obama is a divider, I believe history will diagnose him with a mental disorder or two. Yes I really believe that. Bush was just kinda all round stupid, Obama is intensely ignorant to seemingly all things yet is possibly one of the most arrogant people known to the world today.

Never has there been a person so blind with stupidity while believing they are so very "wicked smart" as in the case of Obama, not in this level of power. If you have the ability to just sit back and watch Obama talk you see his message as boring, repetitive and badly manipulative. Obama talks about partisan division only after he goes into detail as to how Republicans are all that is evil and wrong with the country... Oh look, Obama can place blame on Dems and himself!!!! Yet no examples... just a quick and sometimes seemingly forgotten "an an and this is true on both sides of the isle."

It really sucks living in a time where Bush and Obama were back to back. 16 years wasted and it will take years to clean up the mess.

Blaming Obama for the state of the party is ridiculous. Just because some asshole politician says something doesn't make it a fact. Obama didn't break anything, the gutlessness of the Democratic senators and representatives is what has made the mess, failure to adequately argue against the Republicans, and isn't it odd, that the Senator that lauded the accomplishments of the Obama administration is one of the ones who got re-elected!

Blaming Obama for the state of the party is ridiculous. Just because some asshole politician says something doesn't make it a fact. Obama didn't break anything, the gutlessness of the Democratic senators and representatives is what has made the mess, failure to adequately argue against the Republicans, and isn't it odd, that the Senator that lauded the accomplishments of the Obama administration is one of the ones who got re-elected!
So, Obama isn't to blame. It's everyone else? Are you two related?

Forum List

Back