The "It's Time Democrats Paid Their Fair Share For their Stupid, Insane and Suicidal Policies" Act

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Registered Democrats must either allow illegals to live with them or pay an annual tax equal to the cost of subsidizing a family of 4 illegals. We will set up a "Demo-Share" website where Democrats can either offer their home, Section 8 Apartment or park bench to house an Illegal Alien If they don't want to have the Illegal living with them, they can opt in for the annual fee plan

If we can't get their through Congress, President Palin can pass it with an Executive Order

I call it, the "It's Time Democrats Paid Their Fair Share For their Stupid, Insane and Suicidal Policies" Act

Good one. I like it...

:popcorn:

EDIT:
I'd like to suggest calling it the "Affordable Care for Illegals to Ensure Diversity, Empowerment, Inclusiveness and Banishing Racism, Xenophobia and Income Inequality Act"

You'll all be begging the illegals to come back once you see what happens when the price of produce, hotel rooms, car washes, construction, lawn care, and other things go through the roof when Americans start doing those jobs.

You'll all be begging the illegals to come back once you see what happens when the price of produce, hotel rooms, car washes, construction, lawn care, and other things go through the roof when Americans start doing those jobs.

unfounded speculation + partisan hyperbole.
We are against you leftists continuing to exploit humans for their cheap labor because they are here illegally.
Where's all your chatter about "income inequality" now?

Good one. I like it...

EDIT:
I'd like to suggest calling it the "Affordable Care for Illegals to Ensure Diversity, Empowerment, Inclusiveness and Banishing Racism, Xenophobia and Income Inequality Act"

That was actually my first choice (GMTA) but space would not permit it. I see you as a Cabinet Minister or Czar in the next Republican Presidential Administration with controls to your own squadron of drones and list of subversives being monitored by the NSA

Or we could simply pass a new EO directing our Progressive do those tasks

Good one. I like it...

EDIT:

That was actually my first choice (GMTA) but space would not permit it. I see you as a Cabinet Minister or Czar in the next Republican Presidential Administration with controls to your own squadron of drones and list of subversives being monitored by the NSA

Hell I could be vice president!

Watch this;

In order to appropriately facilitate cross unit fungibility and infomediaries, the best course is to optionize potentialities for the interdependent strategic theme areas.

This policy will immediately improve and repurpose optimal meta services.
As everyone knows, the latest equity invested models demonstrate that backward compatible alignments are the only sure means of increasing covalent methods of empowerment.

Vote for me and I'll set you free!

Sounds good as long as Republicans pay for their stupid wars.
As a life long registered Independent, I won't have to pay for anything! :D

Good one. I like it...

EDIT:

Watch this;

In order to appropriately facilitate cross unit fungibility and infomediaries, the best course is to optionize potentialities for the interdependent strategic theme areas.

As everyone knows, the latest equity invested models demonstrate that backward compatible alignments are the only sure means of increasing covalent methods of empowerment.

You're pretty good at this politicking thingy.

Have you ever organized communities?

Sounds good as long as Republicans pay for their stupid wars.
As a life long registered Independent, I won't have to pay for anything! :D

The NSA intercepts will determine your "independence"

Little-Fockers-Robert-De-Niro-Close-Up-25-10-10-kc.jpg

Good one. I like it...

EDIT:

Watch this;

You're pretty good at this politicking thingy.

Have you ever organized communities?

I've watched how they do it for the past 5 decades.

The language is mostly the same except you have to utilize the class envy, perpetual victim and entitlement grievances strategy and tactics....and of course hammer the "racism" excuse.
I'd have them eating out of my hand.

Forum List

Back