Democrats Suppressing Republican Vote in Virginia By Illegally Turning Away Voters For Not Wearing Masks

Nobody said it was. I spoke to the reason we don't want armed people at the polls.
Who is We?
You are confirming your stereotyping assumption that a legal gun carrier is an inherent danger at a polling place. There are no facts nir history to indicate this and you are again relying on your feelings of fear and attempting to generate such fake fear in others.

BEing armed is not unlawful unless stipulated. Otherwise your assumption that an armed law abiding citizen would magically become unlawful and “dangerous” if at a polling place is a typical liberal feelings filled, fact absent, assumption,
I think it fairly SOP for any Polling place to be treated as if a Government
Bldg. the day of the election.No Weapons allowed ... PERIOD !.

I and others who agree with me. Damn dude, it is literally a two letter word.
Then clarify that instead of the all of us We.
We dont agree and see your conjecture that a permitted gun carrier instantly becomes dangerous at polling places for the fact absent farce it is,

I think it fairly SOP for any Polling place to be treated as if a Government
Bldg. the day of the election.No Weapons allowed ... PERIOD !.
Reasonable counterpoint
Very rare
Thank you and please continue to participate

You idiots whine about crooksandliars and then post this shit from Redstate?

Get real.

And the asshole didn't point out ANYONE who couldn't vote

Why? Your mommy doesn't work here. Consider it's the law in a lot of States, I don't think anyone has to do your troll exercise.
My mommy is dead and you have already admitted in writing here that your mom tells you what to say
We are not supposed to drag family members into this so watch what you start and where you tread
And Oh, if you consider that a threat then just ask if it is.

What other non-legislated and arbitrary rules do you support?
If a voting district or place of business require I wear a mask or ask that I wear a mask, I will wear a mask and not whine like a little bitch.

Forum List

Back