Democrats Suppressing Republican Vote in Virginia By Illegally Turning Away Voters For Not Wearing Masks

Can you show up armed at a polling place, to protect your right to vote?
Not in Virginia. No guns within 40 feet of polling place. It was posted at my voting location today.

Does not apply to active or retired LEO or one's car in the parking lot.

Last edited:
Uh if you are in line to vote and then vote, why would you need to do or bring anything to protect your right to vote? You voted. LOL!
He was just joking, but I figured might as well link the law for VA.

I don't really understand the basis for that law. Seems like it makes polling places potentially less safe. Nut jobs with bad intentions don't obey silly laws like that one, but potential heroes do.

He was just joking, but I figured might as well link the law for VA.

I don't really understand the basis for that law. Seems like it makes polling places potentially less safe. Nut jobs with bad intentions don't obey silly laws like that one, but potential heroes do.
LOL you are questioning why one cant bring guns to an election site? Holy fuck you cant be serious.

john doe 101 wrote:
>LOL you are questioning why one cant bring guns to an election site? Holy fuck you cant be serious.

1635893180553.png

I don't think this one is accurate (e.g VA) but it is from 2018 and says there are lots of states which allow it...

1635893393306.png

I don't see your point, other than you are personally afraid of guns. Polling places, in my experience, are much more civilized places than WalMart.

Attachments

• 1635893125345.png
    1635893125345.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 18
View attachment 559639

I don't think this one is accurate (e.g VA) but it is from 2018 and says there are lots of states which allow it...

View attachment 559641

I don't see your point, other than you are personally afraid of guns. Polling places, in my experience, are much more civilized places than WalMart.
That's the America you want. Not that I want. We'll never agree.

You are not required to wear a mask to vote. Voting cannot be denied. The article at RedState has a link to the Virginia government's website which says that masks are encouraged, but not required, for in-person voting.

They know only left wing Karen’s will comply.
Democrats are trying to steal this election also.

haha, you fools will believe ANYTHING.

Call me when your anonymous sources go under oath in a court. So, see you in... never.

This is just so painfully stupid. the assumption being made is that even ONE armed, unlawful person is too many.
BEing armed is not unlawful unless stipulated. Otherwise your assumption that an armed law abiding citizen would magically become unlawful and “dangerous” if at a polling place is a typical liberal feelings filled, fact absent, assumption,

You are not required to wear a mask to vote. Voting cannot be denied. The article at RedState has a link to the Virginia government's website which says that masks are encouraged, but not required, for in-person voting.

They know only left wing Karen’s will comply.
Democrats are trying to steal this election also.

I see a repeat of what took place in Pennsylvania.Where mailed-in votes
are *postmarked UNTIL Friday { 3 days after today }.Right there is what transpired in
Pennsylvania.Trump was ahead around 800,ooo votes before he decided to get some
sleep.Then in the middle of the night Vote counting was stopped.In order to find out
How much a lead was needed to Defeat Trump.
Trump barely received more than 20 % of votes being counted,afterwards.
So expect this Creep McAuliffe to be behind most the night {except a few
highly Democrat Counties where Vote tabulations are early }.
Mailed-in voting or early voting started 45 days ago.
There's over 100,ooo mailed out votes to be counted.The ones mailed-in
have already been received and ready to be quickly counted.Around 280,ooo.

* There has been many court challlenges as to Virginia's
Board of Elections deciding on whether to validate Postmarks.
If Postmarks are due by 5 pm the day of election or up to 3 days
later.

Forum List

Back