Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

and this is a video from the sidelines.

No NFL team is going to let you look at the plays on the QB's wrist during the game....

but like New England, we know the Dems will try and cheat

Belichick could prolly do it with the right equipment.
Got footballs? I'll deflate by 5 lbs! ;)
right...he likely could....and in the game of elections, the Dems could...hence why we need to ensure the security of elections

No NFL team is going to let you look at the plays on the QB's wrist during the game....

right...he likely could....and in the game of elections, the Dems could...hence why we need to ensure the security of elections

You mean the one that was THE most secure in US history ---
THAT one?? :laughing0301:

Cyber-Ninjas LOSES in court.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

The best right wingers can do. Try to hide their recount from public scrutiny.

Ninja's don't care about your rights.
no personal information on ballots. fk I can't believe you all expose your stupid so regularly.

They also have access to voter registration files which contain private information. They are also ignoring election laws that protect voters in any recount.
Blah, blah, blah..... None of the laws matter to Democrat's when they want their way.

Republicans are ignoring laws so that is okay with you. Trump supporters are fascists who need to be taken out.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

no personal information on ballots. fk I can't believe you all expose your stupid so regularly.

They also have access to voter registration files which contain private information. They are also ignoring election laws that protect voters in any recount.
Blah, blah, blah..... None of the laws matter to Democrat's when they want their way.

Republicans are ignoring laws so that is okay with you. Trump supporters are fascists who need to be taken out.
What law?

no i mean all elections. why do you keep living in the past?

What fascist things have they done? Have they politically persecuted anyone? Have they censored anyone? Are they spying on you? Fill me in.

Cheating? Why don’t we find out? Why are you opposed?

if you have the will of the people, why’d you have to cheat?

You need to decide if cheating did occur or if we need to find out if it occurred.

Consistency is important.
How do we know unless we check? Do you think someone can take a ballot from the polling place without a warrant? How does one get
A warrant?

Where was that?

Saturday Cyber NINJA News - 1/6 Capitol insurrectionist is helping to count ballots!

So the foxes are in the henhouse as this bogus recount continues. Again kids, I don't make this shit up! :rolleyes-41:

An Arizona Republican who traveled to Washington, D.C. for the January 6th insurrection is now counting ballots at the controversial Arizona audit.​
Former Arizona state Rep. Anthony Kern posted a photo of the insurrection by supporters of Donald Trump seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 election.​
Democrats in Arizona have asked federal officials to investigate Kern and other Republicans who took part in efforts to overturn the election.​
"Democratic members of the Arizona House and Senate are asking for an investigation into four lawmakers who may have been involved in the storming of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.​
The letter asks for a joint DOJ-FBI investigation into Congressmen Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs, as well as state Rep. Mark Finchem and former Rep. Anthony Kern, for their involvement in the riot," 12 News reported one week after the attack on the Capitol.​
"The social media posts of Finchem and Kern strongly suggest that they were at the riot and actively encouraged the mob, the letter said. One of the organizers of the riot, Ali Alexander, reportedly claimed that he planned and organized the insurrection with Gosar and Biggs."​

Kern-Web.jpg
Wouldn't you want to prove that what had everyone so stirred up in this country, otherwise leading up to 1/6 was exactly right, and that there was no insurrection but rather just highly concerned American's that wanted to have their voices heard (although amongst the crowd were some folks that figured very passionately that the country was being hostilely taken over by the leftist, who were doing so through the lying compromised media, crooked politicians, and an on going insurection that started the day that Donald J. Trump was sworn into office) ?????????? It's definitely not weird or un-natural for a Trump supporter(s) to be amongst the ballot recount auditor's in hopes to see the truth when it does come to light if the audit proves what was being asserted in the election by so many.

The way things are going with this new administration, the libs best get curious about this thing as well, but curious in a Trump supportive way. I know the liberals who are moderates, can't be happy with what the new administration has been doing (showing itself as being amature's), when it comes to running administratively a country that has a history of self governance to a larger degree, a love of freedom, justice, and liberty for all.

They are upsetting the created and/or natural order/balances in a very bad way, and it's going to end in a disaster for everyone if not careful. Wake up America !!

Sorry...they simply aren't going to let camera men and women in that close to the ballots...that would threaten the security and integrity of the election....moreover, likely violate the law
How so? Ballots have no identifying information on them. Refusing to allow cameras threatens the integrity of the audit.

The threat is that this is a phony audit.
do you keep forgetting there are 9 cameras on each person doing the audit or are you just lying again??
They just lie...lie to complain to lie, to complain to lie....the reality is they don't think the people have a right to audit the Govt
I believe you are right.... They want to protect anyone that is part of their bullcrap, and if they now have a government in their favor (just like they have with the media, hollyweird, and other's), then protect it at all cost they will.

Forum List

Back