Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

Who is calling themselves Ninja's ?? LOL.

Don't get the room started on how the leftist now use all sorts of new pronouns, multiple gender classifications, and other ridiculous bullcrap in a bid to suggest that others take them seriously anymore, because they don't.

Do you take all the newly created labels seriously?

The Cyber Ninja Clowns Are Coming to a State Capitol Near You
why is Esquire Mag, and libs so upset about audits? and how is an audit an attack on someone's faith in democracy? I think frankly, it highlights the greatness of democracy...the people can actually audit the Govt.

Leftist seem to take issue with that

I can't speak for others.
you cant speak for yourself,,

you just repeat dem talking points,,
disagree all you want,, but all of you repeat the same shit daily,,,,

ignoring what they are doing and making fun of them is attacking them and ignoring the message,, its simple math,,

its OK though we dont expect much more from you,,

They are doing nothing that hasn't been done all around the country many times and have found nothing. Not even Trump appointed judges are supportive.
Who cares who picked the judges. Facts are challenging elections is legal. People can’t just bring ballots into court. The county holds them for the people. So, to actually bring a fraudulent ballot into court, would take a warrant. So spare me your nonsense.

it seems you are against checking ballots in fear the charges are true. What are you afraid of

Challenge. It's been done over and over.

Sorry...they simply aren't going to let camera men and women in that close to the ballots...that would threaten the security and integrity of the election....moreover, likely violate the law
How so? Ballots have no identifying information on them. Refusing to allow cameras threatens the integrity of the audit.

The threat is that this is a phony audit.

Sorry...they simply aren't going to let camera men and women in that close to the ballots...that would threaten the security and integrity of the election....moreover, likely violate the law
How so? Ballots have no identifying information on them. Refusing to allow cameras threatens the integrity of the audit.

Because those people can mark on a ballot, steal a ballot, etc.

It's the same logic for why they don't have cameras when the count them the first time.

Cyber-Ninjas LOSES in court.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

The best right wingers can do. Try to hide their recount from public scrutiny.

Ninja's don't care about your rights.
1) it's being live streamed
2) what right do you have to begin with to see the audit?

I don't have ANY right to see the audit. Maricopa County taxpayers DO. They're paying for it dummy! :rolleyes:
and they can watch it happen live...via livesteam

Yeah sure dude, we can watch people moving around from a hundred yards away. That does not guarantee integrity. Observers do to a large extent but they are NOT allowed.

Did you know that these buttholes not only have no experience, they had no process plans. When a court demanded them, they had to stay up late and make a few up.

This is a joke, and it's a damn shame you don't see it. What's going on here would be like letting AntiFa and BLM do a recount. Would you trust that? Are you okay with insurrectionists who were there on 1/6 counting ballots??

The Press are never let that close to ballots....

You can call it a joke all you want, but the people of Arizona wanted it..it's their election, their ballots, their process...they are entitled to have one if they want one.

I am sorry you a threatened by the people auditing the Govt....not surprised,
Yet, right wingers are on record as declaring transparency is essential to democracy.

The more tranparency the better, right chics?
I don't disagree....hence the livesteam video

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

I don't have ANY right to see the audit. Maricopa County taxpayers DO. They're paying for it dummy! :rolleyes:

Yeah sure dude, we can watch people moving around from a hundred yards away. That does not guarantee integrity. Observers do to a large extent but they are NOT allowed.

Did you know that these buttholes not only have no experience, they had no process plans. When a court demanded them, they had to stay up late and make a few up.

This is a joke, and it's a damn shame you don't see it. What's going on here would be like letting AntiFa and BLM do a recount. Would you trust that? Are you okay with insurrectionists who were there on 1/6 counting ballots??

You can call it a joke all you want, but the people of Arizona wanted it..it's their election, their ballots, their process...they are entitled to have one if they want one.

Press and others observing a recount check their cameras at the door.
This is a farce, same as Trumpy Bear's Big Lie ..
And you swallowed it hook, line and sinker :lol:
well no need for that, they can hold their cameras and watch the live stream video. It's open to anyone

do you keep forgetting there are 9 cameras on each person doing the audit or are you just lying again??

do you keep forgetting there are 9 cameras on each person doing the audit or are you just lying again??
They just lie...lie to complain to lie, to complain to lie....the reality is they don't think the people have a right to audit the Govt

Link please. Do we get to watch them live out their Q conspiracy theory with a UV light that Trumpy Bear watermarked the REAL ballots? :lol:

Link please. Do we get to watch them live out their Q conspiracy theory with a UV light that Trumpy Bear watermarked the REAL ballots? :lol:
Hey man...have at it: Arizona Vote Audit Live Stream

Make sure to let us know if you see any fraud.

Yet, right wingers are on record as declaring transparency is essential to democracy.

Uh huh - That's about as good as observing a QB's wrist playbook from here! :D

4WYYKTrFXRxPLfb4mrgu8QiowL3Ei8CVsoFQyhPMoYqxP55KVDp1E5TcWBELrlaE8bl6lnNXLxzbOtBHfgtzAlYTPljbwUwnABiwQqDxHqqw

They just lie...lie to complain to lie, to complain to lie....the reality is they don't think the people have a right to audit the Govt
they do if its in their favor,, selective outrage,,

They will have the ballots that are proven illegal. They will point it out on each ballot. They will have proof of massive fraud.

They will have the ballots that are proven illegal. They will point it out on each ballot. They will have proof of massive fraud.

Yer an Official Q-Kook. Congratulations!

4WYYKTrFXRxPLfb4mrgu8QiowL3Ei8CVsoFQyhPMoYqxP55KVDp1E5TcWBELrlaE8bl6lnNXLxzbOtBHfgtzAlYTPljbwUwnABiwQqDxHqqw
The NFL wouldn't let you that close to the field to view that either...out of concerns for safety as well

Thanks for proving my point

I have nothing to do with Q. Fraud is going to be proven.

The NFL wouldn't let you that close to the field to view that either...out of concerns for safety as well

There are plenty of photographers on the sidelines. Not a single instance of inappropriate photos. Of course, there is the Astros sign stealing and surreptitious practice filming by Bill Belichick. But these things are very different.

I have nothing to do with Q. Fraud is going to be proven.

Okay, then we'll consider you an honorary member along with Seditionist Cruz and Seditionist Hawley. :cool-45:

There are plenty of photographers on the sidelines. Not a single instance of inappropriate photos. Of course, there is the Astros sign stealing and surreptitious practice filming by Bill Belichick. But these things are very different.
and this is a video from the sidelines.

No NFL team is going to let you look at the plays on the QB's wrist during the game....

but like New England, we know the Dems will try and cheat

and this is a video from the sidelines.

No NFL team is going to let you look at the plays on the QB's wrist during the game....

but like New England, we know the Dems will try and cheat

Belichick could prolly do it with the right equipment.
Got footballs? I'll deflate by 5 lbs! ;)

Forum List

Back