Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

What ever happened to....

We cheated. See if you can stop us...?

The audit is live streamed, and in this vote count, one side's observers will not be forcibly removed, as they were in Detroit, Atlanta, and many other steal hotspots on election night....
Prove cheating occurred to steal the election ...

The audit is live streamed, and in this vote count, one side's observers will not be forcibly removed, as they were in Detroit, Atlanta, and many other steal hotspots on election night....

I was quoting you.

Did you lie?

I was quoting you.

Did you lie?
No, you did. That's not a quote from me. Sounds like sarcasm though whoever said it.

You posted it right after the election.

Sarcasm my ass. You were laughing and smack talking all the trump supporters who did not yet know that

Mike pence
Kavanaugh
Comey Barrett
Gorsuch
Chris Wray
Raffensberger
Hobbs of AZ secy of st
Head of homeland. Security

Were all Zionist sleeper cells about to go off on trump. I don't even think you thought it would get to pence...

BTW, have you been to the new pence mansion on the West Bank? I hear it is stunning... And surrounded by tons of IDF.

You posted it right after the election.

Sarcasm my ass. You were laughing and smack talking all the trump supporters who did not yet know that

Mike pence
Kavanaugh
Comey Barrett
Gorsuch
Chris Wray
Raffensberger
Hobbs of AZ secy of st
Head of homeland. Security

Were all Zionist sleeper cells about to go off on trump. I don't even think you thought it would get to pence...

BTW, have you been to the new pence mansion on the West Bank? I hear it is stunning... And surrounded by tons of IDF.
LOL

You've been posting here for a month so how do you claim to know what I said 6 months ago? But I agree, you're an ass as that is still not a quote from me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back