Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

QUOTE="pknopp, post: 27027678, member: 72370"]
Cyber-Ninjas LOSES in court.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

The best right wingers can do. Try to hide their recount from public scrutiny.

Ninja's don't care about your rights.
1) it's being live streamed
2) what right do you have to begin with to see the audit?

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

They could uncover the largest cheating scandal in the history of the world and won't be taken seriously.
That's a sad note isn't it ??

No, not really. If you are going to call yourselves "Ninja's" you never intended for yourself to be taken seriously.
[/QUOTE]
Who is calling themselves Ninja's ?? LOL.

Don't get the room started on how the leftist now use all sorts of new pronouns, multiple gender classifications, and other ridiculous bullcrap in a bid to suggest that others take them seriously anymore, because they don't.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

They could uncover the largest cheating scandal in the history of the world and won't be taken seriously.

No, not really. If you are going to call yourselves "Ninja's" you never intended for yourself to be taken seriously.
thats what someone that cant refute what theyre doing always says,,

cant refute the message attack the messenger,,
[/QUOTE]

I attacked no one. I simply stated a fact.

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

thats what someone that cant refute what theyre doing always says,,

cant refute the message attack the messenger,,

I attacked no one. I simply stated a fact.
[/QUOTE]
ignoring what they are doing and making fun of them is attacking them and ignoring the message,, its simple math,,

its OK though we dont expect much more from you,,

ignoring what they are doing and making fun of them is attacking them and ignoring the message,, its simple math,,

They are doing nothing that hasn't been done all around the country many times and have found nothing. Not even Trump appointed judges are supportive.

They are doing nothing that hasn't been done all around the country many times and have found nothing. Not even Trump appointed judges are supportive.
the reality of it happening says different,,

I note it's happened all around the country and you reply that its happening says different. OK. I really have no idea how to reply to that.

I note it's happened all around the country and you reply that its happening says different. OK. I really have no idea how to reply to that.

you havent replied with anything coherent,,

Saturday Cyber NINJA News - 1/6 Capitol insurrectionist is helping to count ballots!

So the foxes are in the henhouse as this bogus recount continues. Again kids, I don't make this shit up! :rolleyes-41:

An Arizona Republican who traveled to Washington, D.C. for the January 6th insurrection is now counting ballots at the controversial Arizona audit.​
Former Arizona state Rep. Anthony Kern posted a photo of the insurrection by supporters of Donald Trump seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 election.​
Democrats in Arizona have asked federal officials to investigate Kern and other Republicans who took part in efforts to overturn the election.​
"Democratic members of the Arizona House and Senate are asking for an investigation into four lawmakers who may have been involved in the storming of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.​
The letter asks for a joint DOJ-FBI investigation into Congressmen Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs, as well as state Rep. Mark Finchem and former Rep. Anthony Kern, for their involvement in the riot," 12 News reported one week after the attack on the Capitol.​
"The social media posts of Finchem and Kern strongly suggest that they were at the riot and actively encouraged the mob, the letter said. One of the organizers of the riot, Ali Alexander, reportedly claimed that he planned and organized the insurrection with Gosar and Biggs."​

Kern-Web.jpg

I don't have ANY right to see the audit. Maricopa County taxpayers DO. They're paying for it dummy! :rolleyes:

I don't have ANY right to see the audit. Maricopa County taxpayers DO. They're paying for it dummy! :rolleyes:
and they can watch it happen live...via livesteam

Don't get the room started on how the leftist now use all sorts of new pronouns, multiple gender classifications, and other ridiculous bullcrap in a bid to suggest that others take them seriously anymore, because they don't.

Do you take all the newly created labels seriously?

The Cyber Ninja Clowns Are Coming to a State Capitol Near You
why is Esquire Mag, and libs so upset about audits? and how is an audit an attack on someone's faith in democracy? I think frankly, it highlights the greatness of democracy...the people can actually audit the Govt.

Leftist seem to take issue with that

i did i didn’t hear him say that

You hear what you wanna hear loon. The quote is accurate.

No, I read the entire call...not the edited MSDNC audio. ...and really....Kaine lies in the video! He and Clinton DID challenge the results of the election! and the Dems in Congress objected to the certification! hahhaa what a bunch of liars and your propagandist network

The leftist, propaganda narrative was debunked already: Washington Post adds lengthy correction to report on Trump call with Georgia elections investigator

"Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source," the Post said Thursday in a 129-word correction published atop the story.

"Trump did not tell the investigator to 'find the fraud' or say she would be 'a national hero' if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find 'dishonesty' there. He also told her that she had 'the most important job in the country right now.'"

All that means is that information changes rapidly.

the case is still going to grand jury

The information didn't change....the telephone call happened, and it was what it was....the only thing that changed was the propagandist narrative of it, after the transcript was released, months later.

That article was from two months ago. Hardly rapid...but I do like how the Dem DA, hedged her bets with her statements

Yeah sure dude, we can watch people moving around from a hundred yards away. That does not guarantee integrity. Observers do to a large extent but they are NOT allowed.

Did you know that these buttholes not only have no experience, they had no process plans. When a court demanded them, they had to stay up late and make a few up.

This is a joke, and it's a damn shame you don't see it. What's going on here would be like letting AntiFa and BLM do a recount. Would you trust that? Are you okay with insurrectionists who were there on 1/6 counting ballots??

Yeah sure dude, we can watch people moving around from a hundred yards away. That does not guarantee integrity. Observers do to a large extent but they are NOT allowed.

Did you know that these buttholes not only have no experience, they had no process plans. When a court demanded them, they had to stay up late and make a few up.

This is a joke, and it's a damn shame you don't see it. What's going on here would be like letting AntiFa and BLM do a recount. Would you trust that? Are you okay with insurrectionists who were there on 1/6 counting ballots??
Sorry...they simply aren't going to let camera men and women in that close to the ballots...that would threaten the security and integrity of the election....moreover, likely violate the law

The Press are never let that close to ballots....

You can call it a joke all you want, but the people of Arizona wanted it..it's their election, their ballots, their process...they are entitled to have one if they want one.

I am sorry you a threatened by the people auditing the Govt....not surprised,

Sorry...they simply aren't going to let camera men and women in that close to the ballots...that would threaten the security and integrity of the election....moreover, likely violate the law

You can call it a joke all you want, but the people of Arizona wanted it..it's their election, their ballots, their process...they are entitled to have one if they want one.

Press and others observing a recount check their cameras at the door.
This is a farce, same as Trumpy Bear's Big Lie ..
And you swallowed it hook, line and sinker :lol:

why is Esquire Mag, and libs so upset about audits? and how is an audit an attack on someone's faith in democracy? I think frankly, it highlights the greatness of democracy...the people can actually audit the Govt.

I can't speak for others.

Yet, right wingers are on record as declaring transparency is essential to democracy.

The more tranparency the better, right chics?

I can't speak for others.
you cant speak for yourself,,

you just repeat dem talking points,,

Who cares who picked the judges. Facts are challenging elections is legal. People can’t just bring ballots into court. The county holds them for the people. So, to actually bring a fraudulent ballot into court, would take a warrant. So spare me your nonsense.

it seems you are against checking ballots in fear the charges are true. What are you afraid of? You don’t trust? Join my world

Last edited:

Forum List

Back