Democrats still can't answer the question, "What is a woman"?

Teabaggers don't believe in science when it comes to covid.
But are still questioning other people, what a woman is?
Women don't have the Y chromosome.
Women can get pregnant and have children.

Pretty straight forward.
Everything in between is just noise.
Like teabaggers, CLAIMING to be "Conservative".
It just isn't true.

The question is not…What is a woman?
But……Is a Transexual a woman?

They identify as a woman, they live as a woman, legally, they are women

Why does it upset you so?
What is a woman is the question. The answer is adult human female. From there we know that a biological male who is transexual is not a woman even though he may put on the costume of a stereotypical woman and pretend to be one. It's a free country so if the transexual wants to pretend to be a woman, that's fine within certain boundaries which include not competing in women's sports as a woman and not using female safe spaces especially if he still has his male junk between his legs.

Teabaggers don't believe in science when it comes to covid.
But are still questioning other people, what a woman is?
Women don't have the Y chromosome.
Women can get pregnant and have children.

Pretty straight forward.
Everything in between is just noise.
Like teabaggers, CLAIMING to be "Conservative".
It just isn't true.
Really? What about science don't I believe then, hmm?

The virus is and was real, and so were some who took the vaccine and died from it or had severe reactions from it.

Where do you fall in the mix?

Peer pressure is an amazing thing, isn't it?
In the world of science, it is huge

For example, Einstein had to alter his theory of relativity because it did not show a stagnant universe, which was the popular consensus at that time, so he altered it to make it work.

Later, after there was undisputable evidence that the stagnant univers model was wrong, he said altering that theory was the biggest regret of his life. But hey, he had already made a name for himself and wanted to be in with the cool kids.

Really? What about science don't I believe then, hmm?

The virus is and was real, and so were some who took the vaccine and died from it or had severe reactions from it.
Well, you would be one of the few.
A LOT more died because of the virus, than the vaccine for it.
Teabaggers dear leader called it a hoax, but took the vaccine.
Where do you fall in the mix?
I will take the vaccine, had too many friends and neighbors die, 3 is enough for me.

Well, you would be one of the few.
A LOT more died because of the virus, than the vaccine for it.
Teabaggers dear leader called it a hoax, but took the vaccine.

I will take the vaccine, had too many friends and neighbors die, 3 is enough for me.
Does it raise any red flags that the virus broke out where a Chinese lab was experimenting with the virus?

And does it raise any red flags that Fauci lied about funding the lab?

Any?

And was it fair to censor people who had died from the vaccine or suffered from it?

I have to say, I never thought I would see the day that science and academia and corporate America would be taken over by these loons the way they have.

It is astonishing to me that you can literally push any idea, no matter how absurd to reality, and force people to accept it.

There is nothing they can't make you believe it seems.
Some poster on here asked a great question one day. If there are numerous sexes or genders, then why are the only gender affirming surgeries male and female?

Some poster on here asked a great question one day. If there are numerous sexes or genders, then why are the only gender affirming surgeries male and female?
An even better question is, if there is no real difference between male and female, then why are most trans girls changing their sex?

1696004184886.png

The Blaze got you Fauxraged again?

Is there a difference between a woman and a female? If so, what is the difference?

Gender is a mental state. Sex is biological.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, fucked up, shook up world, except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

Well, I left home just a week before
And I'd never ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said "Dear boy, I'm gonna make you a man"

Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

The Blaze got you Fauxraged again?

Is there a difference between a woman and a female? If so, what is the difference?

Gender is a mental state. Sex is biological.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, fucked up, shook up world, except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

Well, I left home just a week before
And I'd never ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said "Dear boy, I'm gonna make you a man"

Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

So gender is either accepting or rejecting your biological sex, that is what you are saying?

The question is not…What is a woman?
But……Is a Transexual a woman?

They identify as a woman, they live as a woman, legally, they are women

Why does it upset you so?
Yet, as biology and science tell us, they are in fact NOT a woman. A woman is rather easy to define if you reference science.

So gender is either accepting or rejecting your biological sex, that is what you are saying?
Then you understand that it is mental process for each individual and it can differ from biology in some people. I don't know. I never has an issue accepting what I was born with. But what goes on in the mind of another is impossible to tell.

I have to say, I never thought I would see the day that science and academia and corporate America would be taken over by these loons the way they have.

It is astonishing to me that you can literally push any idea, no matter how absurd to reality, and force people to accept it.

There is nothing they can't make you believe it seems.

I absolutely agree. Once you buy into the notion that Michelle Obama is a man, anything is possible.

Next you''ll be saying that Donald Trump won the 2020 election. Or than Barrack Obama was born in Kenya. Or Donald Trump was the greatest President ever.

I mean who other than a crazy Trump Cultist would ever believe any of these lies?

The fight is taking this crap out of schools, and you well know that.

Sexual development is the last stage in a child's development, so the question begs, why is the left pushing the focus of sex and genitalia in schools when they have not sexually matured?

The answer is always the same. They must destroy America to fundamentally change it .

Then you understand that it is mental process for each individual and it can differ from biology in some people. I don't know. I never has an issue accepting what I was born with. But what goes on in the mind of another is impossible to tell.

Some people are mentally ill. Their minds are broken. They believe things that, as a matter of observable, provable, objective fact, are false, that any sane person can clearly see are false.

There is no reason why any sane person should ever feel obligated to play along with the delusions of such a lunatic, ever.

Does it raise any red flags that the virus broke out where a Chinese lab was experimenting with the virus?
No, it would raise red flags if they didn't.
It's like.................their JOB.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences is a research institute on virology administered by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), ...
And does it raise any red flags that Fauci lied about funding the lab?
Fauci didn't fund the lab.
The US government did and has been funding the lab for years, until this year.
Yes, a couple of them.

Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had ...​

1696075084619.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-ap-top-ne...

Mar 14, 2020 — WASHINGTON (AP) — Public health and national security experts shake their heads when President Donald Trump says the coronavirus "came out ...

Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to ...​

1696075393596.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article › exclusive-u-s-slash...

Mar 25, 2020 — The Trump administration cut staff by more than two-thirds at a key U.S. public health agency operating inside China, as part of a larger ...

And was it fair to censor people who had died from the vaccine or suffered from it?
They censored the teabagger nut jobs, that were telling people NOT to get the shot.
Instead of letting people make their own choice,

Forum List

Back