Democrats still can't answer the question, "What is a woman"?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I have to say, I never thought I would see the day that science and academia and corporate America would be taken over by these loons the way they have.

It is astonishing to me that you can literally push any idea, no matter how absurd to reality, and force people to accept it.

There is nothing they can't make you believe it seems.

I have to say, I never thought I would see the day that science and academia and corporate America would be taken over by these loons the way they have.

It is astonishing to me that you can literally push any idea, no matter how absurd to reality, and force people to accept it.

This quote from "O'Brien" in 1984 describes the left's view of reality perfectly:

I tell you, Winston, that reality is not external. Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else. Not in the individual mind, which can make mistakes, and in any case soon perishes: only in the mind of the Party, which is collective and immortal. Whatever the Party holds to be the truth, is truth. It is impossible to see reality except by looking through the eyes of the Party.

Since it’s whatever people feel. To me based on their posts, IM2 and Superbadbrutha are bitches…I mean women.

🤷‍♂️

I'm a liberal, would I be allowed to answer for Democrats? ...

Normally, a woman is an individual with 46 X-Chromosomes in just about every one of her trillions of cells ... a man is an individual with only 45 X-Chromosomes and can be distinguished by their stupidity ... there are exceptions ... like Down's Syndrome patents typically have 47 X-Chromosomes ...

Every Dead Head knows:

Since it’s whatever people feel. To me based on their posts, IM2 and Superbadbrutha are bitches…I mean women.

🤷‍♂️
No, your feelings don't matter on the issue. For example, if you feel that the beliefs of the Left are wrong, your feelings don't matter. In fact, your feelings are bigoted/racist, etc.

Only the Leftist party beliefs mater. Everyone else is dung.

Forum List

Back