Democrats Start Calling For Congress To Return To Begin Taking Away Our Gun Rights Again

Oh shut the fuck up whining about your god.. That idiot wrote his own laws with his handy dandy pen and could have done the same with gun legislation but knew this country would rise up and jail his criminal ass.
Just curious, what color is the sky in your world?
What's wrong Leftist?? Cant answer to the factual truth of that post so you defer to some lame inane horse shit?! Your god Obama allowed MILLIONS of illegals in this country with the stroke of his pen.. He had an entire leftist Congress and the Executive branch for two yrs of his tenure.. Why didn't he pass gun legislation then?? I'm sorry, I can't hear you dumbass??
I didn't vote for Obummer. But he couldn't pass any gun legislation because the NRA has the GOP by the wallet. C'mon, even YOU must know that.
LMFAO He couldn't pass legislation with an all LEFTIST government?? You're either purposely stupid or you're a true ignoramus.
Congress blocked Obama's call for new gun laws after mass sh

And there's plenty more of these... Better luck next time.

Stop playing stupid.. Once again Obama had an entire leftist Congress for 2 yrs.. So if DEMOCRATS blocked Odumbo on passing gun legislation that makes every one of you a bunch of pathetic hypocrites but we already knew that!

I guess it's not the body count that matters....it's the timing.
A few Democrats have started virtue-signalling by calling for Congress to come back from their expensive vacations and to pass gun laws that will further infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

So what is the core cause of the violence? Well here it is:

• Over the top seditious rhetoric from the left
  • Democrat party open borders policies
  • A terrible showing at the last Democrat debate
  • The media's wall to wall coverage of shootings creating copy-cats
  • Democrats recent pushing of white terrorism in Congress
  • Nutcases that are reacting to all of the above
Democrats have been pushing this scenario for over a month.....so let's explore this. Usually you would think that one should would wait till after it happens before you start harping about it....but Democrats predicted it would happen....and trust me, these people are idiots. They can't predict anything. Usually the truth is a 180 from what they claim is the truth. Why now? Why the focus on White Terrorism?

Well, isn't it obvious. They want to take our guns. Democrats are great at setting up the conditions for chaos and then they blame the result on their political opponents.

I can't exactly get away with saying that Democrats actually planned the attacks. At least not yet. Although their refusal to condemn Antifa is very suspicious. It's strange how the media within minutes blames the right for these attacks....only to discover that the media lied. These kids are Satan worshipers who also hate minorities....so of course....only rightwingers are racist. What total horseshit. These kids are all young screwed up assholes that have problems getting along with people around them. They're the Canary in the mine. This is just a result of the constant drumbeat of horrible rhetoric coming from the left.

N-kvNkyu
It is about time. Americans have proven that they cannot be trusted with guns.

A few Democrats have started virtue-signalling by calling for Congress to come back from their expensive vacations and to pass gun laws that will further infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

Democrats have been pushing this scenario for over a month.....so let's explore this. Usually you would think that one should would wait till after it happens before you start harping about it....but Democrats predicted it would happen....and trust me, these people are idiots. They can't predict anything. Usually the truth is a 180 from what they claim is the truth. Why now? Why the focus on White Terrorism?

Well, isn't it obvious. They want to take our guns. Democrats are great at setting up the conditions for chaos and then they blame the result on their political opponents.

I can't exactly get away with saying that Democrats actually planned the attacks. At least not yet. Although their refusal to condemn Antifa is very suspicious. It's strange how the media within minutes blames the right for these attacks....only to discover that the media lied. These kids are Satan worshipers who also hate minorities....so of course....only rightwingers are racist. What total horseshit. These kids are all young screwed up assholes that have problems getting along with people around them. They're the Canary in the mine. This is just a result of the constant drumbeat of horrible rhetoric coming from the left.

N-kvNkyu

You don't get to decide who can own a gun.. The 2nd amendment does and cannot be infringed upon.. You Commies can scream , meltdown all you want.. YOU WILL NEVER DISARM PATRIOTS. It will never happen.. there will be Civil War first and you pansyasses don't want that, trust me.

Just curious, what color is the sky in your world?
What's wrong Leftist?? Cant answer to the factual truth of that post so you defer to some lame inane horse shit?! Your god Obama allowed MILLIONS of illegals in this country with the stroke of his pen.. He had an entire leftist Congress and the Executive branch for two yrs of his tenure.. Why didn't he pass gun legislation then?? I'm sorry, I can't hear you dumbass??
I didn't vote for Obummer. But he couldn't pass any gun legislation because the NRA has the GOP by the wallet. C'mon, even YOU must know that.
LMFAO He couldn't pass legislation with an all LEFTIST government?? You're either purposely stupid or you're a true ignoramus.

Stop playing stupid.. Once again Obama had an entire leftist Congress for 2 yrs.. So if DEMOCRATS blocked Odumbo on passing gun legislation that makes every one of you a bunch of pathetic hypocrites but we already knew that!
I'm not a dem, and I was simply showing how the NRA has both sides in their pocket.

N-kvNkyu

You don't get to decide who can own a gun.. The 2nd amendment does and cannot be infringed upon.. You Commies can scream , meltdown all you want.. YOU WILL NEVER DISARM PATRIOTS. It will never happen.. there will be Civil War first and you pansyasses don't want that, trust me.

I do not believe any American wants civil war 2.0. That said, most Americans are born, live and die inside the "fishbowl" safe space of the lower 48 never having to worry or think much about places like Syria, where whole blocks vaporize under air dropped munitions. What I'm getting at is how most Americans haven't got clue one what a shooting civil war would look, smell or feel like, and yet they so rabidly hate the safety and freedom afforded them by our Constitution, our laws and our right to keep and bear arms. They've got no idea what it's like to be a German or South African citizen who is legally forbidden from protecting his or her person or family from the chaos of barbaric thugs. Somedays I really wish the average latte slurping American leftist could get a taste of life outside fishbowl America, where it is often every man for himself and the government grins as you beg for your life and your world explodes around you.

N-kvNkyu
If that were true the whole country would be like Chicago on Friday night.

N-kvNkyu

Well we knew that's the first thing the demonic pigs would go after little do the .....ts know it American ain't giving up their guns ESP. NOW HOW THEY SEE EUROPE FALLING OH NOOOooo we are not giving up our guns mother fkrs and u know it !! Thats why your doing it cowardly c..ts

N-kvNkyu

Well we knew that's the first thing the demonic pigs would go after little do the .....ts know it American ain't giving up their guns ESP. NOW HOW THEY SEE EUROPE FALLING OH NOOOooo we are not giving up our guns mother fkrs and u know it !! Thats why your doing it cowardly c..ts
I dare some motherfucker to try taking a sword to someone on a street here.

N-kvNkyu
So the minuscule fraction of a percent of people who kill with guns represent all Americans now?

I'm not a dem, and I was simply showing how the NRA has both sides in their pocket.
---------------------------- i hope so Taz , i sure hope you are correct about NRA having both sides by the short hairs .

N-kvNkyu

Personally I think the El Paso shooting in particular could have something to do with diverting attention away from Antifa's planned actions on the southern border, possibly even intended to frame Antifa as "heroic" and necessary. I agree with you though in that the radical American left continues to think enough of the "right" kind of mass shootings will trigger the "Christchurch Effect" here in America with guns going the way of the Dodo if a high enough death toll ensues.
I still wonder why he reportedly drove 9 hours to commit this violent act.

If his intent was to kill mexicans it makes perfect sense.

The left is blaming trump for everything of course.

But I never heard them blame Obama.
That's because McConnell squelched any legislation Obama favored. They couldn't blame Obama. He tried/McConnell saw that any proposals died.

They'll never get away with taking guns from Patriots.. There will be Civil War first.. You can count on it..
8 dead and 26 wounded in less than a minute ought to give pause. What civilian needs that kind of firepower?
What a person decides he needs or doesn't need is not up to you.
Sure it is, thru laws! Like I decide a person doesn't need Oxycontin for a headache, or a 50MPH speed limit on residential city streets. Doesn't mean don't get rid of the headache with ASA or drive on city streets.

They'll never get away with taking guns from Patriots.. There will be Civil War first.. You can count on it..
8 dead and 26 wounded in less than a minute ought to give pause. What civilian needs that kind of firepower?
They've had it for decades. Why is it an issue NOW?

A wall is a band aid. "gun control" is a band aid. We need to get to the root of issues and work from there.

What a person decides he needs or doesn't need is not up to you.
Sure it is, thru laws! Like I decide a person doesn't need Oxycontin for a headache, or a 50MPH speed limit on residential city streets. Doesn't mean don't get rid of the headache with ASA or drive on city streets.

Driving a car on public roads is not a right it is a privilege and one of the conditions of not having that privilege revoked is obeying traffic laws.

What you are doing is akin to saying you don't "need" a particular car with (fill in the blank)

And there is nothing stopping a Dr from prescribing Oxy for any type of pain. That said I think people should be able to buy whatever drug they want

N-kvNkyu
When they actually reconvene, that would be worth a "Breaking News" thread. Until then, you're cluttering up the forum.

Forum List

Back