Democrats Start Calling For Congress To Return To Begin Taking Away Our Gun Rights Again

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I guess it's not the body count that matters....it's the timing.
A few Democrats have started virtue-signalling by calling for Congress to come back from their expensive vacations and to pass gun laws that will further infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

So what is the core cause of the violence? Well here it is:

• Over the top seditious rhetoric from the left
  • Democrat party open borders policies
  • A terrible showing at the last Democrat debate
  • The media's wall to wall coverage of shootings creating copy-cats
  • Democrats recent pushing of white terrorism in Congress
  • Nutcases that are reacting to all of the above
Democrats have been pushing this scenario for over a month.....so let's explore this. Usually you would think that one should would wait till after it happens before you start harping about it....but Democrats predicted it would happen....and trust me, these people are idiots. They can't predict anything. Usually the truth is a 180 from what they claim is the truth. Why now? Why the focus on White Terrorism?

Well, isn't it obvious. They want to take our guns. Democrats are great at setting up the conditions for chaos and then they blame the result on their political opponents.

I can't exactly get away with saying that Democrats actually planned the attacks. At least not yet. Although their refusal to condemn Antifa is very suspicious. It's strange how the media within minutes blames the right for these attacks....only to discover that the media lied. These kids are Satan worshipers who also hate minorities....so of course....only rightwingers are racist. What total horseshit. These kids are all young screwed up assholes that have problems getting along with people around them. They're the Canary in the mine. This is just a result of the constant drumbeat of horrible rhetoric coming from the left.

N-kvNkyu

You're such a doofus, our 2nd Amendment rights have already been infringed upon many times, and where were you then?

Is it ok if I say that world wide there is a plethora of violence based on "I don't like the politics of....."
or "I don't like the religion of...." People are
IMPRESSIONABLE. 'THEY ARE DOING It all over
the world. -----very recently----Egyptians who do not like Christian churches attacked a few with gunfire.
The same happened in Nigeria. The beloved
mayor of London responded to vehicular mow downs and rifle attacks----with a shrug and a "dat's life
in the big city" People are impressionable.
"copycat' is so prevalent that the cops leave lots
out of the information that they supply to DA PRESS

The left is blaming trump for everything of course.

But I never heard them blame Obama.

Democrats are always assholes. They hate Liberty and everything they do is fucked up.

They will take away our Liberty in a heartbeat if we let them.

Nothing these Bozos would do with gun control would ever stop a crime with a gun but it would infringe upon the Constitutional Liberties our Founding Fathers established for us.

They'll never get away with taking guns from Patriots.. There will be Civil War first.. You can count on it..

They'll never get away with taking guns from Patriots.. There will be Civil War first.. You can count on it..

Yea but the sonofabitches will try and they will be telling us that is for our own good as they do it.

That is how assholes operate.

I guess it's not the body count that matters....it's the timing.
A few Democrats have started virtue-signalling by calling for Congress to come back from their expensive vacations and to pass gun laws that will further infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

So what is the core cause of the violence? Well here it is:

• Over the top seditious rhetoric from the left
  • Democrat party open borders policies
  • A terrible showing at the last Democrat debate
  • The media's wall to wall coverage of shootings creating copy-cats
  • Democrats recent pushing of white terrorism in Congress
  • Nutcases that are reacting to all of the above
Democrats have been pushing this scenario for over a month.....so let's explore this. Usually you would think that one should would wait till after it happens before you start harping about it....but Democrats predicted it would happen....and trust me, these people are idiots. They can't predict anything. Usually the truth is a 180 from what they claim is the truth. Why now? Why the focus on White Terrorism?

Well, isn't it obvious. They want to take our guns. Democrats are great at setting up the conditions for chaos and then they blame the result on their political opponents.

I can't exactly get away with saying that Democrats actually planned the attacks. At least not yet. Although their refusal to condemn Antifa is very suspicious. It's strange how the media within minutes blames the right for these attacks....only to discover that the media lied. These kids are Satan worshipers who also hate minorities....so of course....only rightwingers are racist. What total horseshit. These kids are all young screwed up assholes that have problems getting along with people around them. They're the Canary in the mine. This is just a result of the constant drumbeat of horrible rhetoric coming from the left.

N-kvNkyu
Drag them back from their vacations-I want to see what they do.

We need to be just as afraid of weak minded Republicans as we do the filthy Democrats.

The country didn't get fucked up just by the Democrats as we all think. They were helped along the way by weak Republicans.

Yea but the sonofabitches will try and they will be telling us that is for our own good as they do it.

True... and they won't stop- The Tree of Liberty cries out.. I said it years ago- there is nothing left to discuss with these radical communist pigs.. They want to destroy our nation.. They hate anything to do with liberty, patriotism, etc... Our Founders went to war over much much less and knew that America could only fall from within and warned about it. Shame on us for sitting back and allowing these assholes to gain any type of power.

We need to be just as afraid of weak minded Republicans as we do the filthy Democrats.

The country didn't get fucked up just by the Democrats as we all think. They were helped along the way by weak Republicans.

Those aren't "republicans," they are rinos which infiltrated our party and left the Leftist plantation .. No one will ever be able to convince me that John McCain was a republican, or Jeff Flake.

True... and they won't stop- The Tree of Liberty cries out.. I said it years ago- there is nothing left to discuss with these radical communist pigs.. They want to destroy our nation.. They hate anything to do with liberty, patriotism, etc... Our Founders went to war over much much less and knew that America could only fall from within and warned about it. Shame on us for sitting back and allowing these assholes to gain any type of power.
Not to worry, the US has been at war for nearly its whole existence. Are we great yet?

The left is blaming trump for everything of course.

But I never heard them blame Obama.
That would be racist.
Obama tried to do something about guns but was thwarted every time by the NRA, by way of the GOP.
Oh shut the fuck up whining about your god.. That idiot wrote his own laws with his handy dandy pen and could have done the same with gun legislation but knew this country would rise up and jail his criminal ass.

Not to worry, the US has been at war for nearly its whole existence. Are we great yet?

Speak for yourself, America hating bozo.. Don't like it? There's the door Gomer... Hit the fucking road.

Forum List

Back