Democrats, should Hillary tell Biden not to concede the election again?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Hillary has already told Joe Biden not to concede the election to Trump if voters saw it that way, so should she say that again?

In fact, after telling Trump that questioning election results is now illegal, should Biden go to jail if he does?

Hillary has already told Joe Biden not to concede the election to Trump if voters saw it that way, so should she say that again?

In fact, after telling Trump that questioning election results is now illegal, should Biden go to jail if he does?
Sure as long as she makes the statement 3 months before Election Day....as she did in the link you cited.

The actual quote for fans of honesty is as follows:

"“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win..."

HRC was right.

The Hildebeast must have called Trump "An illegitimate President" a hundred times on prime time.

The Hildebeast must have called Trump "An illegitimate President" a hundred times on prime time.
Democrats still think Putin rigged the election

Then they must have switched teams 4 years later is all I can guess happened.

Should she act like republican morons?

No.

Is there a point in this question or are you just trying to highlight how dumb republicans have been when it comes to the last election?

Forum List

Back