Democrats Released Hundreds of Thousands of Violent Felons in the Guise of ChiCom Flu

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As if you can’t catch the ChiCom Flu outside of prison. And now we are seeing the fruits of their actions.

I'm amazed that we have hundreds of thousands of violent felons.

We're number one!
We're number one!
We're number one!

What's with these fake topic titles? Just say "California" ...not "Democrats"

The house and senate are not in California letting people out of prison and holding the front door for them on their way out.

Fake news.

Yeah, that black man slave mentality is alive and well in the annals of white history.
yep in the demofks kkk. It's called Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore the Bronx, the Bronx, the most demofk city in the country is the poorest. Cause a good demofk klan's man likes to keep them blacks in order.

Then go make reparations if you feel so bad about yourself.
To whom? There is no record of me ever owning a slave. Nor do I advocate humans are on a "slave plantation" with a "slave mentality", I am sure these people can and have made their own decisions in life and are not a collective of the state like they once were 150 years ago.

yep in the demofks kkk. It's called Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore the Bronx, the Bronx, the most demofk city in the country is the poorest. Cause a good demofk klan's man likes to keep them blacks in order.
Hardly since crime is fundamentally exercised by criminals, not political action groups.

To whom? There is no record of me ever owning a slave. Nor do I advocate humans are on a "slave plantation" with a "slave mentality", I am sure these people can and have made their own decisions in life and are not a collective of the state like they once were 150 years ago.

Then why attempt to shift the narrative away from Democrats, and blame "white history" for slave mentality, even claiming it's still "alive and well"?

You're white. And if "white history" and "slave mentality" is a problem, you own them restitution.

Then why attempt to shift the narrative away from Democrats, and blame "white history" for slave mentality, even claiming it's still "alive and well"?

You're white. And if "white history" and "slave mentality" is a problem, you own them restitution.
Both Republicans and Democrats have run this nation, not just one party. Oh, I was also being sarcastic but you knew that.

Hardly since crime is fundamentally exercised by criminals, not political action groups.

The absolute truth is that most all of those street thugs and common criminals vote Democratic. Some may be ineligible to vote due to a prior criminal history but for the most part, they are not Republicans or conservatives.

What you're attempting to so is separate your party from a certain element of society, which also supports your party. Street thugs, drug dealers, rapists, gang-bangers, drive-by shooters home invaders, and car jackers are not libertarians. They are not Republicans. If and when they go to the polls, they invariably vote for Democrat candidates. It has always been thus.

The absolute truth is that most all of those street thugs and common criminals vote Democratic. Some may be ineligible to vote due to a prior criminal history but for the most part, they are not Republicans or conservatives.

What you're attempting to so is separate your party from a certain element of society, which also supports your party. Street thugs, drug dealers, rapists, gang-bangers, drive-by shooters home invaders, and car jackers are not libertarians. They are not Republicans. If and when they go to the polls, they invariably vote for Democrat candidates. It has always been thus.
Prove who street thugs vote for, hell, prove they even take the time to vote at all.

Prove who street thugs vote for, hell, prove they even take the time to vote at all.

I don't have to prove it. Not only that, but every city which has the most violent crime is also being overseen and ran by Democrat leadership. You can't read anything else into that, other than what it is, and it is what it seems to be.

What's with these fake topic titles? Just say "California" ...not "Democrats"

The house and senate are not in California letting people out of prison and holding the front door for them on their way out.

Fake news.
Do you feel better now, Karen?

Scores of NYC inmates serving time on Rikers set for early release amid surging crime​

Forum List

Back