The fully vaccinated President of South Africa has Covid

As the least retarded person here, I'm going to try to explain it one more time.

1. All a vaccine does is give a photo of COVID to your immune system.

2. Once your immune system has the photo, it watches for COVID. Once COVID invades, your immune system goes to war on day 1, hour 1, minute 1.

3. If your immune system doesn't have the photo, COVID can sneak in and start its invasion undetected, building up its forces by the billions. It can take your immune system days or weeks even to detect COVID. By then it might be too late to win the war.

4. It's up to your body to fight the war. All the vaccine does is give you a photo.

So you can see how a vaccinated person could die. Even though their immune system had the photo of COVID and recognized the foreign invader, the body was too weak to win the war.

You people are starting to piss me off. It's been over a year since COVID started. You should know this stuff.

As the least retarded person here, I'm going to try to explain it one more time.

2. Once your immune system has the photo, it watches for COVID. Once COVID invades, your immune system goes to war on day 1, hour 1, minute 1.

3. If your immune system doesn't have the photo, COVID can sneak in and start its invasion undetected, building up its forces by the billions. It can take your immune system days or weeks even to detect COVID. By then it might be too late to win the war.

4. It's up to your body to fight the war. All the vaccine does is give you a photo.

So you can see how a vaccinated person could die. Even though their immune system had the photo of COVID and recognized the foreign invader, the body was too weak to win the war.

You people are starting to piss me off. It's been over a year since COVID started. You should know this stuff.
Oh, that's good. I have been trying to explain it to people using castle walls and a factory, but I think I like your 'photo' metaphor better.

The only thing I'd add is that there is a second layer to the vaccine's defenses; it also helps you fight it once it is settled in, but that's a minor complaint. Thanks!

I see, so Joe Biden lied when he said this, or he's just "retarded"?

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

I stopped trying to tell them of the vague propaganda issues that they enjoy..

Oh, that's good. I have been trying to explain it to people using castle walls and a factory, but I think I like your 'photo' metaphor better.

The only thing I'd add is that there is a second layer to the vaccine's defenses; it also helps you fight it once it is settled in, but that's a minor complaint. Thanks!
The primary side-effects are blood clots, permanent heart damage, vomiting, migraines, and possible death within 72 hours....but other than that...the shit works.

I see, so Joe Biden lied when he said this, or he's just "retarded"?

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."
For covid, Biden follows CDC guidance. As in, just repeating what CDC said.
But if Biden was making up his own shit instead of what CDC said, then there is a problem.

Covid had a 99.97% survival rate before the vaccine. And that's being very generous with the amount of people that covid actually killed by itself. So the vaccine pushed that number up to what exactly?

that could have been something they said prior to the delta variant being known about.

this is their current guidance

Biden told this lie in October 2021, and again in November 2021. The CDC has long known vaccines do not prevent contracting or transmitting Covid, and they have been largely truthful about that. Biden lied, and people died. When you spread that lie, you're killing people, too.

Biden told this lie in October 2021, and again in November 2021. The CDC has long known vaccines do not prevent contracting or transmitting Covid, and they have been largely truthful about that. Biden lied, and people died. When you spread that lie, you're killing people, too.
Biden was referring to medical staff, who wear alot of protective gear to prevent exposure to other people.

Biden wasnt referring to general population, only medical staff following the protective procedures.

The primary side-effects are blood clots, permanent heart damage, vomiting, migraines, and possible death within 72 hours....but other than that...the shit works.
Last time I saw, the number of people who died as a result of the vaccine was up to three. Has it reached double digits yet?

Last time I saw, the number of people who died as a result of the vaccine was up to three. Has it reached double digits yet?

You must be living under a rock. Let's see if you have the intellectual curiosity to read the data cited in this peer reviewed research study, and the integrity to acknowledge it:

It appears to be the Omicron variant.
Gee whiz it's a cold or a flu or something. Stay in bed a few days, keep warm, plenty of fluids. People aren't exactly dying of it any worse than a common cold or flu anyways. A respectful social distance is nice, don't spit in people's faces, but you can't be so prissy and squeaky clean all the time, and sometimes people just want a hug. People are recovering so fast I can't see why a needle jab is helpful or necessary.

The "vaccines" do not give a photo to anything. :cuckoo: Big Pharma invented the Fauci Jabs even before the Fauci Flu was invented. :heehee: According to blood tests all the "vaccines" do is fuck up the natural immune system. :dunno:

It's difficult to get actual figures on how many because they're trying to cover up the facts, but they admitted to over 13,000 since Dec 2020. This doesn't take into account how many that are still alive but suffering from permanent myocarditis or pericarditis, permanent nerve damage, or other side-effects.
Other sources have claimed that at least 140,000 have died from the vaccines. Apparently they have over reported deaths from COVID and under reported deaths from the vaccines. It possible that more people have died from the vaccines than have died simply from COVID alone. Most of the reported COVID deaths have been from other pre-existing conditions...or even from car accidents and the patient tested positive for COVID before dying from their injuries.

Last edited:

The mRNA shots are leaky hence no protection from infection or transmission. Research: endothelial and you'll see why they are leaking. Conventional vaccines don't present this problem.

For covid, Biden follows CDC guidance. As in, just repeating what CDC said.
But if Biden was making up his own shit instead of what CDC said, then there is a problem.
Clearly there's a problem.....because nothing the Biden Adm says or does is worthy of trust.
When an administration transports thousands of disease infested unvaccinated illegals all over the country....then we have a problem.

Forum List

Back