Democrats release new Ten Commandments

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Now these are commandments lefties can keep.

C7245E3C-DA70-4D4E-9B43-1CF5E38F0F05.jpeg

I don't vote for Democrats.
I vote against Republicans.
Republicans are more dangerous.
:itsok:

Yea, keep voting for Dems then, and proclaim you hate the government. Keep voting for open borders so Indians become less and less relevant. Keep voting for Dems so they can run your cities into the ground like every major city their controlled. I’m sure one of these centuries things will turn around by continuing to vote Blue.

Yea, keep voting for Dems then, and proclaim you hate the government. Keep voting for open borders so Indians become less and less relevant. Keep voting for Dems so they can run your cities into the ground like every major city their controlled. I’m sure one of these centuries things will turn around by continuing to vote Blue.
I will never support a Republican. The mindset of todays Republicans is the same mindset as the colonizers who invaded our land.
Also. I never stand for the national anthem.

Wealth is not the measure.
I'm not sure why you think it is.
Wealth is goods and services that have market value, such that others are willing to trade their goods and/or services for.

Clothing, shelter, food, etc. are forms of wealth.

If you can exist without any of those, or the computer and internet connection you are using than they may not be "the measure".

However, would seem you are full of gas and largely clueless, and likely a useless parasite of society.

I will never support a Republican. The mindset of todays Republicans is the same mindset as the colonizers who invaded our land.
Also. I never stand for the national anthem.
Actually it’s the Democrats that have the mindset of “colonizers”. They want to have foreigners invade this country and destroy it. Can you imagine what a shithole it will be with a hundred million more Africans and Muslims? I’m sure you Indians will get treated so much better.

Republican types are about defending our nation, and preserving our culture. We have no issues with Indians wanting to preserve theirs. Make no mistake, your culture will be completely wiped out if they get their way.

Actually it’s the Democrats that have the mindset of “colonizers”. They want to have foreigners invade this country and destroy it. Can you imagine what a shithole it will be with a hundred million more Africans and Muslims? I’m sure you Indians will get treated so much better.

Republican types are about defending our nation, and preserving our culture. We have no issues with Indians wanting to preserve theirs. Make no mistake, your culture will be completely wiped out if they get their way.
You don't actually think I believe anything you say do you?

Nope. you are a white racist Republican who has a fat orange cult leader as an avatar.
I have no use for you.
What makes me “racist”? Because I believe in defending my culture? Wouldn’t that make you a racist too?

Forum List

Back