Democrats Warn That Republicans Plan To Steal Election By Blocking Democrat Efforts To Steal Election

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
4D chess

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats have issued a dire warning to the American people that Republicans will steal the election in 2022 by blocking all Democrat efforts to steal the election.

"Republicans want to destroy our democracy by stealing the election, just like Hitler," said Nancy Pelosi in a speech supporting the Voting Rights Act. "If Republicans are not stopped, they will block all our noble efforts to steal the election for ourselves, because Republicans are racist and want to bring back Jim Crow. We cannot allow that!"

The crowd of enthusiastic school kids in the audience who had been bussed in for the speech cheered in agreement.

Democrat strategists agree that their best hope in the midterms is to cheat as much as possible. They warn that if their cheating is stopped by Republicans, Republican candidates may win, which is the same thing as literal fascism.

"When Democrats cheat, that's just Democracy as Martin Luther King intended," said Pelosi. "When Republicans stop Democrats from cheating, that's an unfair attack on Democracy itself. We will not rest until the will of felons, illegal immigrants, and dead people are heard and every vote is counted!"

Republicans started to say something in objection but stopped short after being told that was cheating.

Democrats Warn That Republicans Plan To Steal Election By Blocking Democrat Efforts To Steal Election​

Very similar to their claims of the 2020 election where Time's Molly Ball detailed how the Left were so taken with Trump's warnings to the media that they were going to steal the election that they figured now they HAD to steal the election in order to get this crazy madman out of office!

4D chess

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats have issued a dire warning to the American people that Republicans will steal the election in 2022 by blocking all Democrat efforts to steal the election.

"Republicans want to destroy our democracy by stealing the election, just like Hitler," said Nancy Pelosi in a speech supporting the Voting Rights Act. "If Republicans are not stopped, they will block all our noble efforts to steal the election for ourselves, because Republicans are racist and want to bring back Jim Crow. We cannot allow that!"

The crowd of enthusiastic school kids in the audience who had been bussed in for the speech cheered in agreement.

Democrat strategists agree that their best hope in the midterms is to cheat as much as possible. They warn that if their cheating is stopped by Republicans, Republican candidates may win, which is the same thing as literal fascism.

"When Democrats cheat, that's just Democracy as Martin Luther King intended," said Pelosi. "When Republicans stop Democrats from cheating, that's an unfair attack on Democracy itself. We will not rest until the will of felons, illegal immigrants, and dead people are heard and every vote is counted!"

Republicans started to say something in objection but stopped short after being told that was cheating.

What a bizarre time in which we live, when satire is closer to truth than what is reported in mainstream “news” sources.

What a bizarre time in which we live, when satire is closer to truth than what is reported in mainstream “news” sources.
That's the beauty of satire; it resembles reality enough to be believable. That's why so many of us (including me) have been suckered in at least once by quotes from babylonbee.

Surely, you did not think the American people did not already know Republicans were working already to steal the next election, or had forgotten their last attempt. I am surprised you brought it up.
Answer me this, White? After the debacle on Jan. 6th...when Americans rioted because they doubted the validity of an election...don't you think we should be doing everything we can to reassure Americans that their elections ARE secure?
The truth of the matter is that Democrats are trying to make the special voting circumstances that occurred because of Covid permanent. Why? Because it gives them the ability to cheat. There's no other reason for labeling requiring a valid ID to vote "racism"! That's a crock and it always has been.

Last edited:
4D chess

Often there is true in satire.

I predict the Democrats will win in the end and rig the the 2022 and 2024 elections. There are two main reasons why this will happen.

1) Republicans are wimpy, wimpy, wimpy and lack the cojones to stand up to the Democrats who play dirty and are damn good at it.

2) Republicans really don’t want to be in charge. They love to be in second place so they can bitch about how the Democrats are running the nation. It’s an easy life and living in the D.C. Swamp is great as there is more than enough corruption to go around and for everyone to profit from.

Surely, you did not think the American people did not already know Republicans were working already to steal the next election, or had forgotten their last attempt. I am surprised you brought it up.
81 Million Votes for Quit Pro Joe = Voter Suppression

It would only be suppression if the 30 million illegal fraudulent ballots were tossed out for China Joe.

Answer me this, White? After the debacle on Jan. 6th...when Americans rioted because they doubted the validity of an election...don't you think we should be doing everything we can to reassure Americans that their elections ARE secure?
The truth of the matter is that Democrats are trying to make the special voting circumstances that occurred because of Covid permanent. Why? Because it gives them the ability to cheat. There's no other reason for labeling requiring a valid ID to vote "racism"! That's a crock and it always has been.
They doubted the validity of the election because they were told it was invalid by partisans and the losing President at the time, that wanted a different outcome than the voters at the polls decided, not because there was any proven problem, fraud, changing of the vote by computers, ballot stuffing, miscounts or malfeasance that had or could be proven in courts. Indeed, there had been times when Trump lawyers (who argued or stated these very things without evidence outside the court) literally declined to make the same charges in court, when specifically ask be a trump appointed judge.
While it may be natural to have doubts, you cannot change an election with unsupported doubts, and they had 2 months to find proof acceptable in court to prove their claim, two months being the post game time limit recognized by the constitution and historical precedent, with not a single governor failing to sign off that the votes of the people and the electors assigned, did anything other than reflect an accurate accounting of the state's electorate voting on election day.
Do I think the Democrats would like to see easy access to voting by registered voter, as was made available during the pandemic? Yes. Not because it makes it easier to cheat, but because the vote was carried out effectively and accurately without evidence of cheating.
If there were evidense of mass cheating corrupting our elections, I would be against it also, but people like me require evidence. I still believe in courts, judges, juries. I am not ruled by feelings, just not being a touchy-feely kind of guy.
I like and approve of requiring valid voter ID. It has been long enough to make this change to more securely insuring (with picture ID), the person casting the ballot is the person they purport to be and having the right to vote in a particular election, as in being over American citizen, over 18, not a felon that has lost their right to vote. [On a side note, I see no reason felons should ever regain their right to vote, as being something the gave up by their own decision when they chose to commit a felony against our American society.] It is true, I have nothing against mail in ballots and see no reason (technologically) they cannot be made foolproof, impervious to even possible fraud. We have the technology. It just takes wanting people to be able to vote, and at the moment, I don't think Republicans are at all interested in all eligible citizens actually voting. I have nothing against early in person voting, having and preferring to vote that way, myself. Early voting periods and hours should be expanded, as 8 or 10 hours on a particular fall day in many parts of the country can be brutal, weather wise, and causing long lines that can be unduly hard on people for a variety of reasons, with a republican in one state making it illegal to even give somebody of bottled water standing in line for an hour or hours. Voting was not designed to be an endurance trial and should not be.

They doubted the validity of the election because they were told it was invalid by partisans and the losing President at the time, that wanted a different outcome than the voters at the polls decided, not because there was any proven problem, fraud, changing of the vote by computers, ballot stuffing, miscounts or malfeasance that had or could be proven in courts. Indeed, there had been times when Trump lawyers (who argued or stated these very things without evidence outside the court) literally declined to make the same charges in court, when specifically ask be a trump appointed judge.
While it may be natural to have doubts, you cannot change an election with unsupported doubts, and they had 2 months to find proof acceptable in court to prove their claim, two months being the post game time limit recognized by the constitution and historical precedent, with not a single governor failing to sign off that the votes of the people and the electors assigned, did anything other than reflect an accurate accounting of the state's electorate voting on election day.
Do I think the Democrats would like to see easy access to voting by registered voter, as was made available during the pandemic? Yes. Not because it makes it easier to cheat, but because the vote was carried out effectively and accurately without evidence of cheating.
If there were evidense of mass cheating corrupting our elections, I would be against it also, but people like me require evidence. I still believe in courts, judges, juries. I am not ruled by feelings, just not being a touchy-feely kind of guy.
I like and approve of requiring valid voter ID. It has been long enough to make this change to more securely insuring (with picture ID), the person casting the ballot is the person they purport to be and having the right to vote in a particular election, as in being over American citizen, over 18, not a felon that has lost their right to vote. [On a side note, I see no reason felons should ever regain their right to vote, as being something the gave up by their own decision when they chose to commit a felony against our American society.] It is true, I have nothing against mail in ballots and see no reason (technologically) they cannot be made foolproof, impervious to even possible fraud. We have the technology. It just takes wanting people to be able to vote, and at the moment, I don't think Republicans are at all interested in all eligible citizens actually voting. I have nothing against early in person voting, having and preferring to vote that way, myself. Early voting periods and hours should be expanded, as 8 or 10 hours on a particular fall day in many parts of the country can be brutal, weather wise, and causing long lines that can be unduly hard on people for a variety of reasons, with a republican in one state making it illegal to even give somebody of bottled water standing in line for an hour or hours. Voting was not designed to be an endurance trial and should not be.
I ask again...with SO many people doubting the validity of our elections...don't you think it wise to do everything we can to make our elections as resistant to fraud as possible? People overwhelmingly are in favor of requiring a valid ID in order to vote yet Democrats continue to paint that as a form of racism. As for the technology that we presently have? To be quite blunt, White, if there is one thing that I've learned the hard way...it's when a tech guy tells me that a system is totally secure...he's feeding me a line of bullshit. I don't care what the technology is...if someone created safeguards for it...there is someone else out there working hard to defeat those safeguards.

I ask again...with SO many people doubting the validity of our elections...don't you think it wise to do everything we can to make our elections as resistant to fraud as possible? People overwhelmingly are in favor of requiring a valid ID in order to vote yet Democrats continue to paint that as a form of racism. As for the technology that we presently have? To be quite blunt, White, if there is one thing that I've learned the hard way...it's when a tech guy tells me that a system is totally secure...he's feeding me a line of bullshit. I don't care what the technology is...if someone created safeguards for it...there is someone else out there working hard to defeat those safeguards.
You mean cater to their feelings, rather than the reality that there was no reason to doubt the validity? No. I would not take daconian measure to fix something that isn't broke.

Riddle me this:

8c11b37d1ddf9df1.jpg

When Democrats win the Right screams “ Cheater “….

When Republicans win Democrats scream “ Russia “…

When a Libertarian or Green win someone was high that night!!!

My point is the loser always can not believe they lost and will scream they were cheated because we are a nation of sore loser’s…

Forum List

Back