Democrats rage at Speaker Johnson over pairing Israel aid with IRS cuts

An essential requirement at being a successful member of the House is the ability to rage. It is a far less need for Senate members, and excessive use there would be frowned upon as a character weakness.

If the money isn’t being spent then it’s not adding to the deficit.

If they take money not being spent and spend it, it does increase the deficit.

I thought someone as simple as you could understand that, but you are just a Republican sock puppet.
The money will be spent. That’s the point, it’s a matter of when and where

To the irs who apparently doesn’t need it, or Israel

The money will be spent. That’s the point, it’s a matter of when and where

To the irs who apparently doesn’t need it, or Israel
The other poster said the IRS didn’t need it and wasn’t going to spend it. Meaning it wasn’t going to add to the debt.

Now you say the money will be spent.

Are you calling the other poster a liar?

Democrats rage at Speaker Johnson over pairing Israel aid with IRS cuts​

4 Nov 2023 ~~ By Mychael Schnell & Mike Lilis

Doc7505, denying IRS additional appropriations necessary to properly accomplish their tasks in a timely manner, consequentially reduces federal tax revenues, thus, increasing the federal debt. Republicans are knowingly increasing the burdens upon law abiding taxpayers and our our future generations. Respectfully, Supposn

The other poster said the IRS didn’t need it and wasn’t going to spend it. Meaning it wasn’t going to add to the debt.

Now you say the money will be spent.

Are you calling the other poster a liar?
I’m saying he’s mistaken if he doesn’t think the irs was gonna ever spend the money allocated to them.

Just like you are mistaken if you think the same.

Let me simplify it for you. If I have 100 dollars, and I need to update the stairs at my house at some point, so I take 50 of that an allocate it to my stair account. Hold ot there til I’m ready…then at some point my car catches on fire, and I need 50 to fix it. I can either add to my debt by getting another 50 out, or take that stair account money that’s not been spent yet.

By taking that stair money I’ve only spent 50 bucks, not 100.

I’m saying he’s mistaken if he doesn’t think the irs was gonna ever spend the money allocated to them.

Let me simplify it for you. If I have 100 dollars, and I need to update the stairs at my house at some point, so I take 50 of that an allocate it to my stair account. Hold ot there til I’m ready…then at some point my car catches on fire, and I need 50 to fix it. I can either add to my debt by getting another 50 out, or take that stair account money that’s not been spent yet.

Well, you didn’t say that the money was going to be spent earlier. It’s not my fault that I can’t read your mind.

You’re forgetting what the IRS actually does.

What?

You’re terrible with money aren’t you?

Jesus

Well, you didn’t say that the money was going to be spent earlier. It’s not my fault that I can’t read your mind.

You’re forgetting what the IRS actually does.
Of course it will be spent at some point…it’s been allocated for them. If they don’t spend the money allocated for them what will the money do? Sit there? So why not use it now?

How did you jump to the conclusion I forgot what the irs does?

Of course it will be spent at some point…it’s been allocated for them. If they don’t spend the money allocated for them what will the money do? Sit there? So why not use it now?

How did you jump to the conclusion I forgot what the irs does?
Defunding the IRS costs money. It doesn’t save it.

You ignore this because you forgot what the IRS does.

The Neo-GOP feel that protecting their rich tax cheats is more important that protecting Israel and the innocent women and children of all nations from the hoards of terrorist who dedicated themselves to the killing them in the most brutal fashion possible. Any wonder our allies no longer trust us?

There it is, I knew you couldn't do it. Tsk, tsk, tsk, run along now junior--get used to Johnson, he'll be with us for awhile. LOL BTW, the slang word is "didja"
Think you'll ever get over your anal obsession with spelling, MAGA brown noser?

Johnson is a puppet of Trump which is why you're drooling over him. Does Johnson still think that the Sky Fairy put him in as SOTH?

I’m liking this guy’s strategy so far. Give a little. Take a little.
Tying up aid to Israel with IRS funding isn't give a little, take a little. He knows his bill is DOA in the Senate. He's grandstanding to score points with the Crazy.

Defunding the IRS costs money. It doesn’t save it.

You ignore this because you forgot what the IRS does.
Haha nobody said they were going to defund they irs

You ignore that and make things up because you are too childish to admit you’ve been duped by your cult propaganda

Haha nobody said they were going to defund they irs

You ignore that and make things up because you are too childish to admit you’ve been duped by your cult propaganda
Thats the entire topic of the thread. Defunding the IRS to send the money to Israel.

Forum List

Back