Democrats Prove They Think More of Themselves Than the People of our Country!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Democrats Prove They Think More of Themselves Than the People of our Country!

Last night was only one event that showed us what they care for. Party before People:

1. Pelosi frowns and Picks her teeth when the President speaks of Congress and the Administration working together. She refused to stand while others rose and applauded.

Pelosi Frowns When Trump Calls to ‘Summon the Unity We Need to Deliver’

2. Luis Guituerez left the House when representatives and audience chanted “USA! , USA!”. President Trump had said that the Capitol building was a monument to the people!

VIDEO: Luis Gutierrez triggered by 'USA!' chants, flees House chamber - The American Mirror

3. Black Democrats sat stone faced at the news that unemployment in the category of black employment was lowest it’s been in 20 years. Don’t they care?!!

State of the Union Speech Liveblog | January 30, 2018 09:31:15

4. Joyce Reid of MSNBC was literally upset that Trump used the words church, family, police, military and the national anthem during his address to lawmakers, referring to it as a bygone era. No longer possible, really? Is that a liberal viewpoint? How sad.

MSNBC’s Joy Reid Triggered by Trump Using the Word “Family”

5. Trump referred to “WE”, “OUR” 233 times demonstrating a sharp contrast to Obama who emphasized “I” 199 times in a 40 minute speech. And who wins the prize for narcissism?

For President Obama, it's all about... President Obama.

In a 40-minute speech in which he promised to use unilateral, executive action, the President referred to himself - “I,” “me,” and “my” - 199 times, CNS News reports. That's once every 12 seconds.
Just How Many Times Barack Obama Said Me, Myself & I in Latest Speech Broke the Narcissism Index
Trump Puts The Focus On ‘We’ Over ‘I’ In First SOTU

6. The president lauded the improving economy and staggering increase in the stock market while fighting Democrats and fears from North Korea. While in the first years of Obama centered around apologizing for America and gathering momentum for the overly flawed Health Care plan that no Congressman had a chance to read before passing.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-sta...-vows-optimism-as-more-fights-loom-1517359822

The president’s remarks, “"Tonight, I call upon all of us to set aside our differences, to seek out common ground, and to summon the unity we need to deliver for the people we were elected to serve," he said.

"Tonight, I want to talk about what kind of future we are going to have, and what kind of nation we are going to be. All of us, together, as one team, one people, and one American family."

But, as usual, among those looking on were dozens of cross-armed Democratic lawmakers, some decked in black to honor the victims of sexual harassment and still others wearing butterfly stickers in support of immigrants merely watched, half listening

Trump makes qualified appeal for unity after divisive first year

The Democrats just don't listen and their actions show it more than ever before. That is exactly why Donald Trump is our president. He listened to the people and the people trust him to exercise judgment in their benefit.

The citizens want a strong and prosperous country. And the Democrats just can't stand that is exactly what our President is giving us! Let's end this division!

There needs to be new blood on both sides of the aisle. It's time for our representatives to work together FOR OUR CITIZENS and leave their party hat at the entrance of Congress.

Forum List

Back