Democrats: Please Explain this Impasse

So, are you going to call all of the institutions that require an ID racist?
What?

Just saying that’s it’s actually kinda difficult for some people get jump through all the hoops to get a proper ID. I’m okay with requiring an ID if we made it as easy to get one as we do to get vaccinated. I think we should have door teams working with people to get proper ID.

I also think we should have a federal ID card.

If I have been vaccinated is none of your business or the governments. Period.

As we've found out in several recent court rulings, it IS the business of a private business who may refuse to offer you their services without a CDC card.

You should probably just stay home and not have any fun. :)

What?

Just saying that’s it’s actually kinda difficult for some people get jump through all the hoops to get a proper ID. I’m okay with requiring an ID if we made it as easy to get one as we do to get vaccinated. I think we should have door teams working with people to get proper ID.

I also think we should have a federal ID card.
Yeah I've wondered about the fed ID thing. I mean it's not all that difficult for most cash places to spot a phony $20. Couldn't we make workers, like us, show an ID when applying?

Well, by your logic isn't the converse true. If one supports voter ID (I do) can one not support a vaccine passport?
you don't need a voter id to keep your job
you don't need a voter id to get into concerts
you don't need a voter id to fly to another country

the reaches some people will go to is simply insane.

As we've found out in several recent court rulings, it IS the business of a private business who may refuse to offer you their services without a CDC card.

You should probably just stay home and not have any fun. :)
Most parents have to prove child vaccinations, or a waiver, to enroll their kids. If a govt can require it before giving a benefit that is a constitutionally protected right, I think the motel 8 can require it before renting a room.

Yeah I've wondered about the fed ID thing. I mean it's not all that difficult for most cash places to spot a phony $20. Couldn't we make workers, like us, show an ID when applying?
Upgrade every post office to an ID office. Get rid of SSN. Create an encrypted changeable pin in chip ID for everyone. Combine it with the next census. Door to door teams who can make the ID in your house and don’t stop coming until it’s figured out.

Then you can make it mandatory for voting.

you don't need a voter id to keep your job
you don't need a voter id to get into concerts
you don't need a voter id to fly to another country

the reaches some people will go to is simply insane.
I had to have govt ID to get this job. I had to have TWO federal ID's for a passport. I no longer go to concerts ... not since Fleetwood Mac and the Doobies broke up.

So I can show up to a vaccination spot and tell them my name is Joe Shit the Ragman and that's what they will put on the vax card? I find that hard to believe.
It might help if you weren’t being obviously fraudulent. Why would they turn you away?

Most parents have to prove child vaccinations, or a waiver, to enroll their kids. If a govt can require it before giving a benefit that is a constitutionally protected right, I think the motel 8 can require it before renting a room.
In school I assume you mean? I dont think school is a constitutionally guaranteed thing.. If it is I totally missed that paragraph.

In school I assume you mean? I dont think school is a constitutionally guaranteed thing.. If it is I totally missed that paragraph.
Your child has a constitutional right to go to a public school, if your state offers such. But to enroll him/her, you have to prove vaccination status.

I had to have govt ID to get this job. I had to have TWO federal ID's for a passport. I no longer go to concerts ... not since Fleetwood Mac and the Doobies broke up.
You need an ID to travel abroad. You need it to have a job. You need it for a 21 and over concert.

It might help if you weren’t being obviously fraudulent. Why would they turn you away?
There are a million reasons. I can think of. A parent could get the vaccine instead of their kid to get them in school. You can sell them. etc

Forum List

Back