Democrats: Please Explain this Impasse

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
How is it that your party can claim that providing proof of ID to vote is racist and too difficult for black people to do, yet overwhelmingly suggest that everyone should get a vaccine passport?

Both require going minutely out of your way to achieve, and both would be pretty easy to do. Yet, we have massively double standards from Democrats.

Last edited:
How is it that your party can claim that providing proof ID to vote is racist and too difficult for black people to do, yet overwhelmingly suggest that everyone should get a vaccine passport?

I'm not a Democrat but that is hardly the argument. I note all the time that I was gave a voters registration card when I registered to vote but I'm being told that isn't good enough now.

Too bad.

Yeah Democrats explain yerself...And how come I have to show two ID's twice when going to the dispensary? That's racist..

How is it that your party can claim that providing proof of ID to vote is racist and too difficult for black people to do, yet overwhelmingly suggest that everyone should get a vaccine passport?

Both require going minutely out of your way to achieve, and both would be pretty easy to do. Yet, we have massively double standards from Democrats.

Republicans need to bass a bill requiring a vaccine passport to vote.

Which state allows you to register to vote with absolutely no form of ID? Remote voting or in person?

Which state allows you to register to vote with absolutely no form of ID? Remote voting or in person?
I'm merely referring to the Democrats rhetoric that voter ID is basically Jim Crow and is racist (which is easily the dumbest position in politics today)

Have you not heard this? All of the Democrat leaders are saying this.

I'm merely referring to the Democrats rhetoric that voter ID is basically Jim Crow and is racist.

Yes, because one must pay to get an ID and thus making it smack of poll taxes and the such...Get it now or do we need to draw yous a picture with Bill Cosby and his "Picture Pages"?

I'm merely referring to the Democrats rhetoric that voter ID is basically Jim Crow and is racist (which is easily the dumbest position in politics today)

There is NOTHING stopping a state from issuing photo ID voters registration cards. Nothing. Why do you suppose no states do?

Yes, because one must pay to get an ID and thus making it smack of poll taxes and the such...Get it now or do we need to draw yous a picture with Bill Cosby and his "Picture Pages"?

So black people don't have money?

Boy.. you sure have a very low opinion of that entire race.

Meanwhile.. I'll ignore that drug-trip obtuse Bill Cosby reference, wherever that came from. LOL

Meanwhile.. I'll ignore that drug-trip obtuse Bill Cosby reference, wherever that came from. LOL

Any fee would be declared unconstitutional. Surely you know this.

Because the argument is over the form and the targeting of the voter ID, that's why. I know of NO state that allow you to register to vote with no form of ID.
It doesn't happen, yet I hear the same tired voter ID arguments from the right wing. Someone has already pointed out that this amounts to nothing more
than a poll tax..and who do you think the targets of that are? :)

I don't know, do black peoples have da monies?(
200w.gif
)

Bill Cosby is a free man because they screwed him over and he did Picture Pages on kids shows years ago. This has nothing to do with race but voter intimidation and redundant requirements to vote.

Because the argument is over the form and the targeting of the voter ID, that's why. I know of NO state that allow you to register to vote with no form of ID.
It doesn't happen, yet I hear the same tired voter ID arguments from the right wing. Someone has already pointed out that this amounts to nothing more
than a poll tax..and who do you think the targets of that are? :)
The reason you keep hearing it is because that's what the Democrats keep saying.. You'll have to tell Biden, Pelosi, etc. to stop saying it if you want Conservatives to stop talking about it.

As you know, the majority of poor people who this might affect as is aren't black folk. The majority of those in poverty are white. You're making the suggestion of a class issue into a race issue when it doesn't exist.

Meanwhile, I don't know anyone in the majority of Americans who think voter ID is necessary and common sense who would be against a waived fee to get a license. *Poof*, there goes your bogus fabricated poll-tax theory.

I don't know, do black peoples have da monies?(
200w.gif
)

Bill Cosby is a free man because they screwed him over and he did Picture Pages on kids shows years ago. This has nothing to do with race but voter intimidation and redundant requirements to vote.
You're the one who is saying that a $25 fee to get a license is going to prevent people of a certain race from voting... not me.

Meanwhile, your weird Bill Cosby fetish should probably be on a another thread.

Forum List

Back