Democrats: Please Explain this Impasse

Most parents have to prove child vaccinations, or a waiver, to enroll their kids. If a govt can require it before giving a benefit that is a constitutionally protected right.

That's the weirdest thing of all. We've been requiring around proof of around six vaccinations for kids to attend public school since the mid to late 50's.

Suddenly it's a BFD? :dunno:

Yes, because one must pay to get an ID and thus making it smack of poll taxes and the such...Get it now or do we need to draw yous a picture with Bill Cosby and his "Picture Pages"?
Complete nonsense. When the demleftists pulled that card out of their hat it was immediately shot down with a free state ID. Then the leftists went back to Free ID is racist because blacks can’t drive or use computers extra. To get the free ID.

I had to have govt ID to get this job. I had to have TWO federal ID's for a passport. I no longer go to concerts ... not since Fleetwood Mac and the Doobies broke up.
you have to have an ID to do many things, including getting a passport and so forth. none of that is the same as forcing people to take an unapproved vaccine.

it's a reach. you know it.

There are a million reasons. I can think of. A parent could get the vaccine instead of their kid to get them in school. You can sell them. etc
I don’t think parents are going to get vaccinated by impersonating their kids. That seems kinda dumb.

That's the weirdest thing of all. We've been requiring around proof of around six vaccinations for kids to attend public school since the mid to late 50's.

None of those vaccines were under an EUA as far as I know

There are a million reasons. I can think of. A parent could get the vaccine instead of their kid to get them in school. You can sell them. etc

Yeah you can "sell them" or fraudulently photocopy one assuming you want to spend up to 5 years in prison and pay a fine of up to 20 grand.

Those things are FELONIES.

Yes. It cuts both ways as the OP set up (intentionally I'd guess). How can anyone rationally complain about either having to show a no cost ID to vote or get a hotel room that requires vaccination proof?

The biggest difference is that it’s a new vaccine. Mandating an old vaccine is difference than mandating this vaccine.

As we've found out in several recent court rulings, it IS the business of a private business who may refuse to offer you their services without a CDC card.

You should probably just stay home and not have any fun. :)
Fuck the activists judges, the fascist businesses, and you.

Just remember folks, there are people with legitimate worries about a brand new vaccine and its long term affects, and minorities who don't trust large vaccines based on previous racist testing... but Joe Biden and the Democrats have called them all stupid for not getting the vaccine.

Yep, 66% of black folk in this country are stupid. So says Joe Biden and the Democrats.

you have to have an ID to do many things, including getting a passport and so forth. none of that is the same as forcing people to take an unapproved vaccine.

it's a reach. you know it.
YOU have to show vaccination status to GET A PASSPORT. You have to show vaccination status to ENROLL YOUR KID IN SCHOOL.

You're really anxious to spend time in prison looks to me. So a 30-40 year old parent is going to impersonate their child by giving them a DOB of a ten year old? Ya, that'd work! :lol:

I dont think you can get a vaccination without an ID. In fact Im almost sure you cant. That's kind of the point.

No, you need an ID to get vaccinated. The fact that you don't know that proves you aren't vaccinated. Go do it before you kill someone, asshole.
I’ve already posted a link saying you don’t need to. Here’s another.

YOU have to show vaccination status to GET A PASSPORT. You have to show vaccination status to ENROLL YOUR KID IN SCHOOL.
i didn't. i showed my drivers license and birth certificate.

and the vaccines required - how long were they tested before they were made mandatory?

delta variant - will that need to be on there? flu shots? gotta show this years flu shot to get into shinedown?

mcdonalds?

get over it. it's overreach - period.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back