Democrats Playing Republicans

Did Adam Schiff write that opinion piece? The alternative is to vote for Dems who have vowed to increase taxes trillions of dollars, ship our jobs to China, regulate us into poverty. Well I guess they have promised to be nice to us while fucking us over vs Trump is a meanie.

It was more likely created at the Trumped-Up Administration White House, over the weekend.

--THE REPUBLICANS TOOK THE PAYROLL PROTECTION PROGRAM AWAY--INTENDING HARM OF US SMALL BUSINESSES!

--THE REPUBLICANS TOOK THE STIMULUS DEPOSITS AWAY--INTENDING WIDESPREAD HARM OF US NATIONALS!

--THE REPUBLICANS TOOK AWAY THE LIVING WAGE INCENTIVE OF THE $600.00 PER WEEK, AND WITH NO BASIS IN ANY ECONOMIC PLANNING WIDELY WELL-KNOWN!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(As famous Republican Arnold would say it: "I'll Be Back!"

(Matthew 25: 14-30--Conventioneer-Along-With-RNC-2020!)

Kasich says I'm a conservative republican and I will make the case for Biden at the DNC

Now comes along Operation Grant, a political committee founded by two national organizations made up of Republicans who want Trump gone. One is the Lincoln Project, a PAC that has spent millions so far on tough-as-nails TV ads slamming Trump; and Republican Voters Against Trump, headed by conservative columnist Bill Kristol.

Kristol and John Weaver of the Lincoln Project, who was a longtime political adviser to the late Sen. John McCain and the chief strategist of Ohio Gov. John Kasich's failed 2016 presidential campaign

Looks like someone is pissed off at Trump. The sky is falling.

enough is enough

appears that some republicans have found their voice and want to take back the party..

Step one - remove Trump

Step two - rebuilt the party

Step 3 - good luck with that

Forum List

Back