One year later, "Illegals" now essential workers.

A year after the raid on the poultry processors those arrested are still here and still working.

Swept up in historic Mississippi ICE raids a year ago, these undocumented workers are now 'essential'

And not a single upper level manager or owner ever charged with anything. I wonder how little they are still being paid. All illegal like with the knowledge and support of the government.
we have a work visa program, those who use it are not illegals

LOL, well is this a step forward when someone says illegals aren't illegals? Do those on the work visa program have to wear ankle monitors?

With 10 million people unemployed you still support work visa programs?

A year after the raid on the poultry processors those arrested are still here and still working.

Swept up in historic Mississippi ICE raids a year ago, these undocumented workers are now 'essential'

And not a single upper level manager or owner ever charged with anything. I wonder how little they are still being paid. All illegal like with the knowledge and support of the government.

LOL, well is this a step forward when someone says illegals aren't illegals?
maybe you have limited knowledge of our immigration system

LOL, and yet you can not explain how we don't have the government sponsoring the continued working of illegals here.

LOL, and yet you can not explain how we don't have the government sponsoring the continued working of illegals here.
oh, you still don't understand what work visa means

Forum List

Back