Democrats oppose Trump because they're racist

The best reason for opposing Trump is to look at how fucking insane most of his supporters are.

Take this thread as a prime example.

Based on the logic of the last 8 years there is simply no other explanation for opposing Trump.
Right...you go with that.

Didn't you oppose Drumplethinskin? Makes you a racist, eh?
I must have been. Apparently I've reformed. Democrats are doubling down of their hate of the white man.

The most popular Democrats currently in office are almost all white. How does that square with your nutty proposition?

• Banned
Based on the logic of the last 8 years there is simply no other explanation for opposing Trump.

I must have been. Apparently I've reformed. Democrats are doubling down of their hate of the white man.

The most popular Democrats currently in office are almost all white. How does that square with your nutty proposition?
You don't think you can be racist against your own race? You guys have proved that wrong for years now.

Democrats don't have a problem with white men. We are disgusted with one particular orange one though.

I hate orangutans and the color orange. It should be banned from the English language. Un-rhyme-able POS!

If that makes me a racist, so be it.

Well sure.

Anyone who opposed douchebag and what he was doing was called a racist and a bigot.

Anyone opposing what Trump is doing has just got to be a racist and a bigot as well.

The best reason for opposing Trump is to look at how fucking insane most of his supporters are.

Is it Trump supporters rioting in the streets, calling him every vile name in the book, comparing him to a Nazi?

No it isn't... it is you and your ilk. We ever reacted in any way close to the lunacy coming from you guys when Obama was elected.

Good news though, you and your type have been thrown in the rubbish bin of history... Obama was rejected, Clinton was rejected, the progressive agenda was rejected. We have Congress, the Oval Office, now the courts and a majority of governorships.

Deal with it Snowflake... your party is irrelevant as national party.

Is it Trump supporters rioting in the streets, calling him every vile name in the book, comparing him to a Nazi?

No it isn't... it is you and your ilk. We ever reacted in any way close to the lunacy coming from you guys when Obama was elected.

Good news though, you and your type have been thrown in the rubbish bin of history... Obama was rejected, Clinton was rejected, the progressive agenda was rejected. We have Congress, the Oval Office, now the courts and a majority of governorships.

Deal with it Snowflake... your party irrelevant as national party.

The reason conservatives were never this angry is because there's never been a president elected who was this reprehensible a person.

You don't think you can be racist against your own race? You guys have proved that wrong for years now.

So Ben Carson is a racist because he opposed President Obama? Interesting. Very interesting.

The reason conservatives were never this angry is because there's never been a president elected who was this reprehensible a person.

That sir is a matter of opinion. But do tell, what makes Trump such a reprehensible person?

So Ben Carson is a racist because he opposed President Obama? Interesting. Very interesting.

See how stupid that shit is? We heard 8 years of RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!!

[

Eight years of Birtherism, many of those years with Donald Trump as the leading Birther, and you claim 'you' never acted anywhere close to what you call this 'lunacy'.

Goddam that is funny.

That sir is a matter of opinion. But do tell, what makes Trump such a reprehensible person?

lol, did you just crawl out from under a rock? Read all my posts for the last 2 years and that will summarize it for you.

16388237_754682008040682_2320764253329866205_n.jpg

Well sure.

Anyone who opposed douchebag and what he was doing was called a racist and a bigot.

Anyone opposing what Trump is doing has just got to be a racist and a bigot as well.

No, anyone who opposed Trump because they believed he was born in Kenya was a racist.

And now, you guys proved your racism in electing the ringleader of that lie circus.

Forum List

Back