Democrats once said: “ask not what your country can do for you,ask what you can do for your country”

Because we honor our American history and heritage. Democrats would like to hide the fact that they have a long history of violence and slavery, whereas we believe that if you obliterate the past, you will eventually repeat the past.

Take all those Confederate monuments for example: What are you people trying so hard to hide? Your past?

Simply covering it up doesn't mean it didn't happen. Would you also think it a good thing to bulldoze the Nazi concentration camps and pretend like the holocaust never happened?
TODAYS Republicans honor the slave rapers and their flag

And the Left honors Sanguier who believed in eugenics and wanted to get rid of blacks. So what is your point?

What is a Sanguier?

Sanger, Margaret. The murderer of blacks, Hispanics, and other non-whites.

Her legacy is being fulfilled by Planned Parenthood, and the Democrats who support them.
Margaret Sanger was a great American way ahead of her time

We endorse her advice on family planning today

She was not a great anything.

WOW....mind blowing isn’t it?
That’s 180 degrees the opposite of today’s Democratic ideology isn’t it?
Do you think we will ever again hear that “tone” from Democrats?
as far as I know only one democrat ever said that so don't give all the rest of them credit for it

At least the Dems once pretended to care about the country. The Repubs never even pretended

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So was Abraham Lincoln a Democrat? The same Abe Lincoln who went to war with the Democrats in the South, who held other people as slaves?
Why do you have to go back 150 years to find a time when Republicans were on the right side of history?

Why is it that TODAYS Republicans defend the Confederate flag and statues honoring slave holders?

Because we honor our American history and heritage. Democrats would like to hide the fact that they have a long history of violence and slavery, whereas we believe that if you obliterate the past, you will eventually repeat the past.

Take all those Confederate monuments for example: What are you people trying so hard to hide? Your past?

Simply covering it up doesn't mean it didn't happen. Would you also think it a good thing to bulldoze the Nazi concentration camps and pretend like the holocaust never happened?

Actually we honor the Democrats of old for doing the right thing and saving all those poor Africans that were destined to die a brutal young death had those ships not showed up and saved their asses. WHAT NOW?

At least the Dems once pretended to care about the country. The Repubs never even pretended

So was Abraham Lincoln a Democrat? The same Abe Lincoln who went to war with the Democrats in the South, who held other people as slaves?

I am a little embarrassed for you that you would compare this centuries Repubs to that of the time of Lincoln. Lincoln would never make it out of the primaries in today's environment.

Why not? Lincoln was guided by the principles of our Founders, and therefore he is a model of conservative leadership today. He believed in natural God-given rights, not the expansive definition of positive rights, without any grounding in nature, advanced by today’s left.

He respected and followed the text of the Constitution, rather than interpreting it as a “living” and evolving document or simply scrapping it altogether.

He also believed in economic freedom, especially the opportunity to work for a wage. He didn't think that the market economy took advantage of those who worked for wages, but rather believed that economic freedom was a ticket to upward mobility for the individual and prosperity for society.

It is for all of those things that Lincoln would be rejected. The Repubs stand for none of those things today.
How unpartisan of you. Really disigenuous low-life there Gator. You oooze it like the Beast oozed sleaze.

I am a little embarrassed for you that you would compare this centuries Repubs to that of the time of Lincoln. Lincoln would never make it out of the primaries in today's environment.

Why not? Lincoln was guided by the principles of our Founders, and therefore he is a model of conservative leadership today. He believed in natural God-given rights, not the expansive definition of positive rights, without any grounding in nature, advanced by today’s left.

He respected and followed the text of the Constitution, rather than interpreting it as a “living” and evolving document or simply scrapping it altogether.

He also believed in economic freedom, especially the opportunity to work for a wage. He didn't think that the market economy took advantage of those who worked for wages, but rather believed that economic freedom was a ticket to upward mobility for the individual and prosperity for society.

It is for all of those things that Lincoln would be rejected. The Repubs stand for none of those things today.

Really? How are Republicans, especially conservatives violating or usurping the power of the U.S. Constitution?

Have you heard of the PATRIOT Act?

How about the NDAA of 2012 that gave the executive branch the power of indefinite detention without trial of anyone, including citizens, they deem to be involved in or supporting terrorist act. A bill that was voted Yea by 44 out of 47 Repubs in the Senate.

Why do you have to go back 150 years to find a time when Republicans were on the right side of history?

Why is it that TODAYS Republicans defend the Confederate flag and statues honoring slave holders?

And the Left honors Sanguier who believed in eugenics and wanted to get rid of blacks. So what is your point?

What is a Sanguier?

Sorry, didn't want to look it up, but I know you are smart enough to know I am pointing at----------->The Truth About Margaret Sanger

How unpartisan of you.

Why thanks, I am glad you are starting to recognize I am l not loyal to either party.

What is a Sanguier?

Her legacy is being fulfilled by Planned Parenthood, and the Democrats who support them.

Seriously? From Snopes:

"It turns out, Sanger did speak to a group connected to the KKK and wrote about it openly. In Margaret Sanger: An Autobiography, published in 1938, Sanger details her work advocating birth control across the United States and emphasizes her willingness to talk to virtually anyone.

“Always to me any aroused group was a good group,” Sanger writes, “and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey"

FACT CHECK: Photograph Shows Planned Parenthood Founder at a KKK Rally?

Here are some more things you probably didn't know about this "great American"...

13 Controversial Quotes From Planned Parenthood's Founder

What is a Sanguier?

Sorry, didn't want to look it up, but I know you are smart enough to know I am pointing at----------->The Truth About Margaret Sanger

I have found making assumptions on this forum can get someone in lots of trouble, so I have started always asking to make sure.

And I share your view of Sanger.

as far as I know only one democrat ever said that so don't give all the rest of them credit for it

If someone had a time machine and sent him a description of what today's Democrat Party has become, JFK would have laughed so hard that he'd have pissed his pants...

Really? How are Republicans, especially conservatives violating or usurping the power of the U.S. Constitution?
14 th amendment

If someone had a time machine and sent him a description of what today's Democrat Party has become, JFK would have laughed so hard that he'd have pissed his pants...

JFK would be thrilled with today's Democratic Party..........all Kennedys are

He would rightfully be appalled by the hate and indifference of today's Republicans

JFK could work with the Republicans of his day.......not today

What is a Sanguier?

Seriously? From Snopes:

"It turns out, Sanger did speak to a group connected to the KKK and wrote about it openly. In Margaret Sanger: An Autobiography, published in 1938, Sanger details her work advocating birth control across the United States and emphasizes her willingness to talk to virtually anyone.

“Always to me any aroused group was a good group,” Sanger writes, “and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey"

FACT CHECK: Photograph Shows Planned Parenthood Founder at a KKK Rally?

Here are some more things you probably didn't know about this "great American"...

13 Controversial Quotes From Planned Parenthood's Founder
Why didn't you post all that snopes had to say on the subject?

Advocating that KKK women not have children is a service to the country

I think that if either parties think the current version matches the one in the time of JFK, then you need to go read a history book or two

e947c516200f48ddb14b2476b207d476.jpg

Oh please.

Worse, Conservatives back then are the same as they are today.

How much can you squeeze out of this country before conservatives need to find someplace else to live?

Conservatives have no love for the average working person......and rightfully so that like the upper class first and foremost. Not a big deal here.

Conservatives have no love for the average working person......and rightfully so that like the upper class first and foremost. Not a big deal here.

That’s not true at all. You know this.
Put simply, Conservatives are supportive of any good quality hard working REAL American.
Your people put their best foot forward for illegals, criminals, chicks with dicks and bottom feeding filth.
I’ll side with patriotic and productive any day.

Oh please.

Worse, Conservatives back then are the same as they are today.

How much can you squeeze out of this country before conservatives need to find someplace else to live?

André Bauer is a badass....he was on point with everything he said.
animals.jpg

Forum List

Back