Democrats Need To Rethink

Why does Rasmussen and Fox only survey Democrats?
Primarily, Democrats are the only ones who answer. You don't know ? You don't know why 11 of 12 polls had Hillary Clinton ahead, just days before the 2016 election ?

Why Monmouth University had her 6 points above Trump ? Who do you think answers a university poll ?

lately, I do not answer the telephone---let alone the doorbell. Mail? yeah I get it but would not bother to mail anything back. e-mail ? Nope---don't answer

Last time I answered the door when I knew I wasnt expecting company it turned out to be some guy I knew in high school and he was selling mulch. This is in a gated community.
It was at that moment I knew I'd fucked up....

The guy is bipolar and we were never good friends but you wouldnt have known it by his reaction.
He acted like we were long lost buddies and he kept coming around even with some not so subtle hints from me...like "dude stop coming over here!"
This was two years ago and I finally had to put a restraining order on him to get him to stay the fuck away!!!
The final straw was the Wife telling me he was parked out in front of the house just sitting there.

That happened on Trumps watch

Best response he could come up with was a photo-op with a Bible
This happened on FDR's watch. Wanna blame him too ?

View attachment 359349

And NO, that was not Trump's best response. He brought in troops in DC and offered them to guilty Democrat mayors all over the country. THEY are the guilty ones by ALLOWING rioting to occur, and defunding police.
Democrats want riots.

I remember when McGovern (1972 v Nixon) and Mondale (1984 v Reagan) lost in landslides, only winning their home states. 2020 has that same kind of feel. The democrats are really pushing a lot of progressive policies that middle-America may not want. 2016 was a kinder-gentler version of those landslides, the biggest upset in US history when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, and Lucy pulled the football away.

Look at Joe Biden and then the Crypt Keeper. November can't come soon enough to get past the MSM bullshit.

p.s. Now the MSM is scrambling to undo the "hoax" about "bounties" on US servicemen, coxuckers never learn.

The time has come for Democrats now, just like it did for me 10 years ago. That's when I stopped voting for Democrats, and re-registered as an Independent. 6 years later, registered Republican.

Although I think Joe Biden does not have a snowball in hell's chance of getting elected, I still feel I would be remiss to not post this OP about the disintegration of the Democrat party. In case nobody has noticed, the Democratic party has been taken over by the far-left lunatic fringe. These wackos are calling for just about every goofball thing anyone could imagine, and more. And every day their idiotic cancel culture comes up with more aspects of American culture that they want to abolish.

Problem for them is, they are a small, stupid, unhinged minority, that is loosing support even from the Democrats who have been supporting them. Now we see Seattle police going back into the CHOP zone, and reclaiming it from the loons. More and more, in other cities controlled by Democrats, the leaders are refusing to allow the mobs to take over. Defunding police may have taken hold in New York, Minneapolis, and LA, but not much anywhere else.

Still, the main groups spearheading all the riots, occupations, and general madness (Black Lives Matter, Antifa, et al) continue to support Democrats, and Democrats continue to support them. This will kill the Democratic Party in November. I am looking for the biggest red wave in US history coming up in 4 months.

The silent majority is already speaking. Gun sales and background checks have more than doubled over the previous record. Sales of home defense shotguns are so great, that you cannot buy one, as they are all out of stock, sold out everywhere.

It's time for Democrats to realize they have a tiger by the tail, and it may devour them.

I saw someone recently writing a book about the 60's. He said that while American's were firmly moving away from the Vietnam War, that the left went so crazy that mainstream democrats could not support them. They could not support people who mindlessly destroyed things and set off bombs. Then Nixon won by the largest margin in history. Does this sound familiar? We have crazed leftist destroying things and banning things, and attacking elderly people and children. CNN says this is mainstream liberalism and that Trump is Satan, but I don't think they can convince enough people that Trump is evil to keep liberals from switching their vote to republican. People can see with their own eyes that the left has become violent and crazy.

I saw someone recently writing a book about the 60's. He said that while American's were firmly moving away from the Vietnam War, that the left went so crazy that mainstream democrats could not support them. They could not support people who mindlessly destroyed things and set off bombs. Then Nixon won by the largest margin in history. Does this sound familiar? We have crazed leftist destroying things and banning things, and attacking elderly people and children. CNN says this is mainstream liberalism and that Trump is Satan, but I don't think they can convince enough people that Trump is evil to keep liberals from switching their vote to republican. People can see with their own eyes that the left has become violent and crazy.
Correct. Rarely has the choice been so much an avoidance of catastrophe and insanity.

The time has come for Democrats now, just like it did for me 10 years ago. That's when I stopped voting for Democrats, and re-registered as an Independent. 6 years later, registered Republican.

Although I think Joe Biden does not have a snowball in hell's chance of getting elected, I still feel I would be remiss to not post this OP about the disintegration of the Democrat party. In case nobody has noticed, the Democratic party has been taken over by the far-left lunatic fringe. These wackos are calling for just about every goofball thing anyone could imagine, and more. And every day their idiotic cancel culture comes up with more aspects of American culture that they want to abolish.

Problem for them is, they are a small, stupid, unhinged minority, that is loosing support even from the Democrats who have been supporting them. Now we see Seattle police going back into the CHOP zone, and reclaiming it from the loons. More and more, in other cities controlled by Democrats, the leaders are refusing to allow the mobs to take over. Defunding police may have taken hold in New York, Minneapolis, and LA, but not much anywhere else.

Still, the main groups spearheading all the riots, occupations, and general madness (Black Lives Matter, Antifa, et al) continue to support Democrats, and Democrats continue to support them. This will kill the Democratic Party in November. I am looking for the biggest red wave in US history coming up in 4 months.

The silent majority is already speaking. Gun sales and background checks have more than doubled over the previous record. Sales of home defense shotguns are so great, that you cannot buy one, as they are all out of stock, sold out everywhere.

It's time for Democrats to realize they have a tiger by the tail, and it may devour them.

Why are we supporting rich candidates? Explain this most unfortunate phenomenon. It's not american

Another one of your ridiculous posts that didn't age well at all.

Hmm, does that mean a pregnant teen can just run over the people blocking the entrance into an abortion clinic in Texas?
Because they block toads sll the time during their protests.

That's what Trump gave you. All of the pictures of "Biden's American" were actual pictures of Trump's America.
No they weren't. They are pictures of Democrat neglect, in cities run by negligent Democrat mayors and negligent Democrat governors. Everyone knows this. You won't see idiocies like this in Florida.

And when trump acted to stop the crazieness, with federal cops, Democrat loons criticized him for it.

Well this post didn't age well.

Forum List

Back