Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Witness: *sobbing* I hate Trump soooooo much!!!!!!
Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing
What attack?

Well if she mentioned my kid in her deposition I would be livid. Kids should never be a part of this. It was not an "attack" but it was an insult. Why mention the kid at all? He has ZERO to do with this.
How was it an insult? What was insulting about the comment?

Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

What attack?

Well if she mentioned my kid in her deposition I would be livid. Kids should never be a part of this. It was not an "attack" but it was an insult. Why mention the kid at all? He has ZERO to do with this.
She apologized.
Makes you look like a moron now.

What attack?

It was an insult in terms of a play on his name. Now kids will run around teasing him or not but why bring his name into it at all? Retarded.

What attack?

She apologized.
Doesn’t take much. Crep obviously never had kids

What attack?

She apologized.
Can't answer the question?

What attack?

It was an insult in terms of a play on his name. Now kids will run around teasing him or not but why bring his name into it at all? Retarded.
Teasing him about what?

And I never said he is retarded.

What attack?

She apologized.
Single father, full custody, three kids. One grown girl 27, one nearly grown boy 17, one severely disabled boy 15.

I know more about raising kids than any 10 tRumplings added together.

Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?
A national shortage of fainting couches and pearls for clutching.

What attack?

Teasing him about what?

And I never said he is retarded.
Teasing him as kids will tease. Funny name. You name it. Why mention him at all? You never answered that.

What attack?

She apologized.
Single father, full custody, three kids. One grown girl 27, one nearly grown boy 17, one severely disabled boy 15.

I know more about raising kids than any 10 tRumplings added together.
Do you? So if I teased one of your kids names you d be OK with it? I dont think so.

What attack?

It didn't necessarily have to be insulting. Why bring him into it at all, just so you could tell your stupid joke? That's ridiculous.

If this pig hates Trump so much, fine with me if she insults him, or even lies about impeachment, but do it direct. Don't you his son as a vehicle for an insulting joke. It's out of line.

I'd have thought you guys could at least have expressed a little appreciation to her for giving you something to be outraged about.

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.
Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at.
are you kidding me? She was saying that we do not have royalty in this country- you can name your child Barron but you can't make him royalty or yourself for that matter.. too bad you never get anything like the real story isn't it, super duper? Talk about snowflakes, you people are out of your minds believing such crap.

What attack?

It didn't necessarily have to be insulting. Why bring him into it at all, just so you could tell your stupid joke? That's ridiculous.

If this pig hates Trump so much, fine with me if she insults him, or even lies about impeachment, but do it direct. Don't you his son as a vehicle for an insulting joke. It's out of line.
She was making a valid point in a way that was easy to understand. There was no insult, no malace.

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

giphy (4).gif

What attack?

She was making a valid point in a way that was easy to understand. There was no insult, no malace.

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

View attachment 293425
Not his name, he was mentioned. You have a son Barron. It was bullshit. Usually you’re logical, Crep but you have lost your fucking way here. If some asshole mentioned one of my kids names I would be livid. Kids are off limits. Period. End of fucking story, Crep.

What attack?

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

View attachment 293425

And this constitutional genius could figure no other way to do it? If she can't do that, then obviously she isn't qualified to testify to the post office to pick up a letter.

You and I both know (but you won't admit to) that she used his son to get to him. Children should not be used for any reason.

Democrats are sick sick SICK people

What attack?

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

View attachment 293425
Not his name, he was mentioned. You have a son Barron. It was bullshit. Usually you’re logical, Crep but you have lost your fucking way here. If some asshole mentioned one of my kids names I would be livid. Kids are off limits. Period. End of fucking story, Crep.
Nothing was said about the child. Only his name was mentioned.

The exact words were "he came his son Baron, but he can't make him a Barron."

That says nothing about the boy, only about the father.

Forum List

Back