Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

Hoops depend on whether you are white or not
I think it matters if you are here legally or not, we don't want people of other countries to vote in our elections do we? Should we not make sure we are following the will of our voters from our country and not the will of those of foreign influence.?

Lol!
Won't change a thing because no "illegals" vote anyway.
They can't.
Ever.
Sure. They also can't get fake SS Cards and work in the US, anyone who says they can is a conspiracy nut reading "infowars". They can't get drivers licenses, defraud the IRS and get tax returns, defrauding the IRS to the tune of BILLIONS each year. They can't get guns and murder people, get welfare, food stamps or tax payer funded health care.

So of course they don't vote and certainly would never mail in thousands of fake ballots for a goddamned potato either right you freakishly stupid fucking parasite?

Last edited:
If Democrats win AZ, I guarantee that OP will whine baseless conspiracy theories of election fraud.

Yeah... I knew you'd have absolutely no worthwhile response to facts and reality.

You do realize that 120 years ago, "people" as freakishly stupid as you were kept in attics away from view so that neighbors didn't look down on the rest of the family as having genetic defects right? Of course some were sold to traveling carnivals to be displayed in cages so kids could buy a bag of peanuts and throw them at you. Your cage would probably be near the bearded lady.

1664395351228.png

That's why we laugh when jabbering retards like you call yourselves "progressive". There isn't a thing "progressive", positive, virtuous or even remotely healthy for genetic garbage like you to be outside of confinement.

You're a fugitive of natural selection.

To help ensure that only those eligible to vote actually get to vote.

The more pertinent question is why do you want to make it easier for ineligible voters to vote?
Only those who are eligible vote right now

You can’t actually find any who aren’t, can you?

Only those who are eligible vote right now

You can’t actually find any who aren’t, can you?

That's not an answer to my question.

Easing up on the requirements to vote will make it easier for ineligible people to vote.

That's an inarguable fact...

That's not an answer to my question.

Easing up on the requirements to vote will make it easier for ineligible people to vote.

That's an inarguable fact...

Actually, it does no such thing

Stricter requirements block eligible voters from casting ballots

Forum List

Back