Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

nope. Don't have mine.
Yes they do. The LGTBQ community has nothing to fear from soft little cucks like you and if you did do something to them you'd find out the government can force you to respect their rights. 😄

Yes they do. The LGTBQ community has nothing to fear from soft little cucks like you and if you did do something to then you'd find out the government can force you respect of their rights. 😄
nope. I don't interact with them. sorry. You're still whining and trying for acceptance you keep flailing badly.

nope. I don't interact with them. sorry. You're still whining and trying for acceptance you keep flailing badly.
You mean you avoid them? Who cares if you hide from the LGTBQ community like a little bitch? You absolutely do respect their rights unless you feel like confessing something.... 😄

You mean you avoid them? Who cares if you hide from the LGTBQ community like a little bitch? You absolutely do respect their rights unless you feel like confessing something.... 😄
hide from who? I don't do peek a boo pee wee. sorry.

You also don't do shit when you see gays walking down the street because you're forced, like a little cuck, to respect their rights. 😄
I don't do anything because there's nothing to do when people walk down the street. Why do you bother people while you walk, to try and get their acceptance? that's narky.

Last edited:
We don't care about yours. It's a win/win.....................and yet, here you are clutching your pearls. Are you sure you aren't looking for Narnia?
only people in here clutching pearls are the translovers crying for acceptance. exist in your world and I'll exist in mine. now stop whining

There's nothing he can do about what?

You are just itching to be outraged about something, aren't you?
ahhh, he's a wannabe transer who feels offended he can't get my approval to his nonsense. watch him whine after this post.

Yes they do. The LGTBQ community has nothing to fear from soft little cucks like you and if you did do something to them you'd find out the government can force you to respect their rights. 😄
One thing you can't do is earn our respect. That's what makes you so hostile.

ahhh, he's a wannabe transer who feels offended he can't get my approval to his nonsense. watch him whine after this post.
When I was on the Compuserve Political Debate forum one the forum moderators was a blithering faggot, and he was always trying to get me to respect. Nothing made him madder then when I made it clear that I would never respect him and that I didn't care if he respected me or not.

When I was on the Compuserve Political Debate forum one the forum moderators was a blithering faggot, and he was always trying to get me to respect. Nothing made him madder then when I made it clear that I would never respect him and that I didn't care if he respected me or not.
but they don't want respect, they want you to accept them as mental sexual toys. They are mostly obsessed with sex. It's why they look for their own sex partners. A bunch of loser heterosexuals who haven't a clue how to mingle in society.

Forum List

Back