Democrats in solidarity with Iran's Ayatollah block resolution supporting terror regime protesters

I keep calling Democrats cheerleaders for terrorists, and they keep proving me right.

DemonRats are disgusting.

Scum of the scum.... all of them....every single one of them.

Democrats... they can have fun for 10 more months. Then, payback.

upload_2020-1-14_21-42-33.png

House Democrats block McCarthy measure supporting Iranian protesters

Just when you think Democrats can't do more to support America's enemies, they say "Hold my beer".
"...Democrats were reportedly drafting their own version of the resolution to compete with Mr. McCarthy’s resolution...."

Should re-title this thread, "Where are the dumbasses? Announce yourselves."
I didn't need to re-title the thread.

I knew you'd show up.

House Democrats block McCarthy measure supporting Iranian protesters

Just when you think Democrats can't do more to support America's enemies, they say "Hold my beer".
"...Democrats were reportedly drafting their own version of the resolution to compete with Mr. McCarthy’s resolution...."

Should re-title this thread, "Where are the dumbasses? Announce yourselves."
I didn't need to re-title the thread.

I knew you'd show up.
FF Indiana appears to be a terrorist loving liberal loon. Dreadful.

BREAKING: House Democrats Block GOP Backed Vote To Help Iranian Protesters

(TNS) As Iranian protests grow in the wake of the regime’s hardline stance against the U.S., crippling sanctions which just got worse, and its accidental downing of a Ukrainian airliner, House Republicans offered a resolution showing support for the Iranian people.

LOL these losers just can't quit man you are mental nuts honest to gawd you ppl are clipped.

(TNS) As Iranian protests grow in the wake of the regime’s hardline stance against the U.S., crippling sanctions which just got worse, and its accidental downing of a Ukrainian airliner, House Republicans offered a resolution showing support for the Iranian people.

LOL these losers just can't quit man you are mental nuts honest to gawd you ppl are clipped.

It wasn't blocked. It was sent do committee where it is right now and it's active. Meanwhile the Dems are writing their own. I can see how the Reps got theirs written so fast. It's an embarrassment. Poorly written and should never reach the floor as written. It's going to take a major rewrite.

Typical Democratic bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't blocked. It was sent do committee where it is right now and it's active. Meanwhile the Dems are writing their own. I can see how the Reps got theirs written so fast. It's an embarrassment. Poorly written and should never reach the floor as written. It's going to take a major rewrite.

Shut up. You spew bullshit all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the way its going to be in every transfer of power regarding every issue? We will change our views in the middle east as an example?

Really? Please explain in detail what makes the republican bill so "poorly written".

Really? Please explain in detail what makes the republican bill so "poorly written".

It would do me little good to try and explain it to you. You are a lost cause. I have better things to do like putting the toothpaste back into the tube I stepped on.

Forum List

Back